Page 103 of 274 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2734

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Sage, just come back to maple. You've added that Hs Windia thing to your sig, you browse these forums like a Jm, and you took part in the forum activity check. You know you want too. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    YOU SUCK!
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGuy View Post
    I can't believe it. I'm in a list!

Hi guys
    The last month or so i've been changing jobs to choose what I would keep on playing but then i decided to be an archer and i have an old archer lvl 4x in mardia so i decided to go back because mardia is less crowded too. So thats it bye :(
    ------------------
    Alert!!!!!!!!!
    im brasilian my english may not be too good please be patient
    ----------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Fortefire View Post
    Someone forgot Cody's post when copying this.... anyways...

fixed...
    Thank you, good catch!

CodyZzZ ~ lvl 6x Hunter ~ Windia

In an effort to improve forum activity, a forum only activity check has been started, those who do not reply by December 6th will be kicked, no questions asked. Do NOT mention this ingame, anyone caught doing so will be kicked as it defeats the purpose of a forum activity check. Please post IGN only.

Forum Activity Check:
    thathurtss2
    thathurts22
    Heal4HS
    Haste4HS
    Warezlock
    Taranoleion
    vWin
    MarkWalters
    007johnnywup
    SupahOwnage
    DarkMcManus
    Codyzzz
    JinnThaSin
    MindBlessing
    TRShadow

Copy and Paste the entire post, including the beginning paragraph.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm still playing at Demethos and just got to lvl40. I'll stay until i reach lvl50 and then make my decision if I stay on my brawler of go back on my bandit in Windia. If hurtss and Warez see fit or need more room in the guild, kick TRShadow in the meantime.

Happy Mapling and don't overdo it...

TR~

Default Congratulations Inner Self!

Just like to Congratulate myself on lvl 55 (makes cheering crowd noise)
    but yea. idk...windia aint doin so good to me...
    like. alot of people are flaming at me cause i dont know much information about alot of things..
    i was thinking about starting my own guild...but i dont even have 6 friends -.-

EDIT: BTW sick, i left EmuFarm (guildless) so as soon as you sell that stuff in mts, either tell me on here or just whisper/buddy me

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnywup View Post
    It's not something to be sad/mad about. Just wait two months.
    thats to long:(
    Just letting you guys know, i play mabinogi. i know my account says my name is teenbeach120, but please call me zin or zinfandel ^^
    ign: zinfandel
    server:Mari

Quote Originally Posted by teenbeach120 View Post
    thats to long:(
    Find something else to do besides maple during that time?
    hi

dude all i have is maple that is it maple is like a **** to me!:(
    also y was i removed a month after i did that and not instanly?or just get a warning :mad:
    Just letting you guys know, i play mabinogi. i know my account says my name is teenbeach120, but please call me zin or zinfandel ^^
    ign: zinfandel
    server:Mari

This is the kind of stuff that gets you permanently barred from future applications. HS isn't a kiddy, all is fun guild (though it really seems like it doesn't it). You need to show that you're mature. Have some patience, wait for 2 months, maybe do what Johnny did and buddy a JM but don't bug said JM. Stop complaining, you brought it onto yourself by doing what you did. If you don't like it, go somewhere else, it's that easy.

You didn't get a warning because you were already in your probation period when you first entered the guild (aka serf) once you pass Serf (knight) you've proven that you can be a mature guildie that's nice to have around.

Also, I seriously recommend you find another hobby, or do school work or both. Maple addiction shouldn't really be something you compare to as a ****. If you seriously believe that, then find help.

No offence, but from what I've read, you can't show the level of maturity asked for from this guild.

edit: I take some of that back, apparently you've been with HS for a while. but that makes this whole argument even worse. You should know the policies about stuff like this, and what NOT to do once you've been kicked. Have a nice 2 months. Hope to see you then.

Preview #1
    Hotspot Preview
    Chronicles of Masteria hidden street thread.

Goals:
    Spoiler!

In an effort to improve forum activity, a forum only activity check has been started, those who do not reply by December 6th will be kicked, no questions asked. Do NOT mention this ingame, anyone caught doing so will be kicked as it defeats the purpose of a forum activity check. Please post IGN only.

Forum Activity Check:
    thathurtss2
    thathurts22
    Heal4HS
    Haste4HS
    Warezlock
    Taranoleion
    vWin
    MarkWalters
    007johnnywup
    SupahOwnage
    DarkMcManus
    Codyzzz
    JinnThaSin
    MindBlessing
    TRShadow

Copy and Paste the entire post, including the beginning paragraph.