Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0 - Page 224
Page 224 of 274 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2734

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnywup View Post
    Some people have money to buy those things without caring
    God isn't real
    Some people don't have the social skills to be social in real life
    Live how you wanna live it, not how others want you to live it
    And it's not weak minded to give up an addiction
    hey hey, dont say god isnt real, you dont know that... even though im athiest.... but its not cool to diss like that anyway

Lets talk about something else. any1 hear about dual blades?i heard they were like strong dits with low Defense
    Proud JM of the HS Windia guild

PSNetwork-astro570

" Stay Focused, Stay Alive." -CoD Black ops.

Spoiler!

Beginner

I have to agree with Hunt on this one... and not only because he's my bud!

Yeah, I'm a bit excited for them, but I don't want them to overshadow dits...

|GOALS|

| 2nd Job [X] | Int Scrolled Sauna [ ] | Survive a Z-run [ ] | Scrolled Black Bandana [ ] | Obtain Black Belt [ ] | 3rd Job [X] |Scrolled Maple Wisdom Staff [ ] | Survive Horntail [ ] | 4th Job [ ] | Survive Pink Bean [ ] |

Quote Originally Posted by astro570 View Post
    hey hey, dont say god isnt real, you dont know that... even though im athiest.... but its not cool to diss like that anyway

Lets talk about something else. any1 hear about dual blades?i heard they were like strong dits with low Defense
    I do know that.
    And uh Dual Blades are:
    1): You can only make them for a limited time (if you make in that time period you can keep it)
    2): Wield two weapons, a blade, and a claw or something not sure exactly.
    3): When attacking, You alternate between the two weapons, IE, if you want stable, strong, damage, you need TWO strong weapons.
    hi

eww. just eww. Theyre Shadowers with flashjump and shadow partner. not gonna make one for anything besides the fact that they will give you something. >:/
    I like turtles

Default Thats a gimmick class......

...that I might just get enthusiastic about.

And dying? We zarm ran and GPQ'd so far & it's just mid-week...doesn't sound anything like a dying guild to me.

And God? That word is too clouded with everyone's BS meanings. Whatever it is, it's infinite and beyond all human words, thoughts and 'religions' for that matter. It lives inside you. Stop thinking....stop feeling...and you might just hear it in the silence. It's in all of us, though most forget it's there and it's no less real because of that.

So you see...you're all wrong...except hurtss cause he's too pretty to be wrong.
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

I do know that.
    And uh Dual Blades are:
    1): You can only make them for a limited time (if you make in that time period you can keep it)
    2): Wield two weapons, a blade, and a claw or something not sure exactly.
    3): When attacking, You alternate between the two weapons, IE, if you want stable, strong, damage, you need TWO strong weapons.
    1)correct
    2)you weild 2 HANDED weapons. they come in a package, special weapons for dual blades. you can only use DAGGERS x2 not claws
    3)you dont alternate, its the same weapon(s)/things the whole time and you need one strong DUAL weapon
    its like getting a claw, only takes up the weapon eqp space, but it replaces the shield too

Quote Originally Posted by Warezlock View Post
    And God? That word is too clouded with everyone's BS meanings. Whatever it is, it's infinite and beyond all human words, thoughts and 'religions' for that matter. It lives inside you. Stop thinking....stop feeling...and you might just hear it in the silence. It's in all of us, though most forget it's there and it's no less real because of that.

So you see...you're all wrong...except hurtss cause he's too pretty to be wrong.

i agree, cept the part about hurtss :P
    Last edited by astro570; 14th May 2010 at 08:56 AM.
    Proud JM of the HS Windia guild

PSNetwork-astro570

" Stay Focused, Stay Alive." -CoD Black ops.

Spoiler!

I think I'll stick to the chat thread. Stuff is less complicated there and I can actually tell if I am being insulted or not. At least I don't resort to name calling.... oh but know this ... I will read any post I wanna and comment on any post I wanna, see thats the good thing about living in the good ole united states...

and since this isn't the chat thread I gotta say, Still trying to work on getting my computers full function so thats why I haven't really been on much with my main I'm hoping to actually upgrade some stuff so I can actually experience the game like i use to because the lag is killing me.

But I assume that if I check in every now and then on my main and I dont completely disappear that I should still be ok in the guild <3
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/joker_smile/icons/obies2.jpg
    • Goals:
    • [ ] Get the guild more active!
    • [ ] Dojo Blue Belt
    • [ ] Get To Lvl 150
    • [X] Get New Laptop

*RWARS* I MISS YOU WAREZ, IZZY, DAN, NANI & RAINE & TARA! <3

Gpq this weekend!!! >:d
    I like turtles

Quote Originally Posted by Warezlock View Post

Pretty sure that's not god that you're talking about. It's more of a sense of understanding the bigger picture.
    hi

Pretty sure that's not god that you're talking about. It's more of a sense of understanding the bigger picture.
    Pretty sure that I am. Thats what I meant about the problem of trying to define the undefinable. An infinite being need not even be a being in our weak understanding of that concept. What says god or God can't BE "a sense of understanding the big picture?" If you mean God =/= an old white dude on a throne who worries about you picking your nose....I agree that is likely false. But that hardly means there's no divinity. God need not be anthropomorphic nor even a consciousness as we think of it to be a source of love and goodness. I think we should just drop the word 'God' altogether as you can rarely find two people to agree on what it means.

Now time to switch this heavy convo to the chat thread mmmk?

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

If you FAILED the activity check you may reenter the Auxiliary guild at any time! Just whisp a JM! And post in this forum foo! Once a month is too much to ask? WTF?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you are on the first list below you have been accepted!

HS Guild -Windia Chapter Accepted Recruits!
    Forum Name ~ IGN ~ App. Date ~ Post Number

• BarelyAwake ~ LoLHaiti ~ 3/10/10 ~ long probation
    • Flushdoggy ~ PhantomxSinx ~ 3/28/10 ~ short probation
    • Katsu ~ DikKramz ~ 04/25/10 ~ short probation

It's now your job to contact Warezlock(Warezette), Taranoleion(Taranoieion), TRWolf(TRLiquid), Sirensis, Delaxin/Xanev, Hunttelion, Pentaran, or Haste4HS and ask for an invite.
    Or you can try one of the not-so-active-JMs: 00sick00/0osicko0, WarEnsembie, IceHilda and ask to enter the guild.

Applications Under Consideration:

Forum Name ~ IGN ~ App. Date ~ Post Number

Lapsed: (Need to reapply)
    Spoiler!

Entry Rules:

Note: Knowing these will increase your chances of getting in. Seriously quote these rules in your app.....we will love you long time!
    Spoiler!

JM Contact Info.
    Jm ~ Times(PST times)
    Spoiler!

JM's!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Warezlock; 15th May 2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: cuz
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?