Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0 - Page 264
Page 264 of 274 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2734

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
    The guild has already taken a pretty bad hit as it is, while I cant promise a long leadership, I can promise that I will do as much as I possibly can to restore the guild as much as I can.

Heres another idea though, we have Hurtss set us up a second account that the few people leading the guild in the rebuilding process have access to, and have a proxy mule hold leadership of the guild, like we did with the secondary guild.
    you mean have Hurtss set up a secondary leader account? and then a few JMs would have access to that leader? whats to say some JM gets butt hurt about something and changes all the info? then what would we do? lol It sounds like a fair thing for now. Till we find a strong leader. But its all up to Hurtss
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/joker_smile/icons/obies2.jpg
    • Goals:
    • [ ] Get the guild more active!
    • [ ] Dojo Blue Belt
    • [ ] Get To Lvl 150
    • [X] Get New Laptop

*RWARS* I MISS YOU WAREZ, IZZY, DAN, NANI & RAINE & TARA! <3

Quote Originally Posted by jokersheart View Post
    you mean have Hurtss set up a secondary leader account? and then a few JMs would have access to that leader? whats to say some JM gets butt hurt about something and changes all the info? then what would we do? lol It sounds like a fair thing for now. Till we find a strong leader. But its all up to Hurtss
    Hurtss would be the only one with the email, which is ultimately the deciding point in who ultimately controls the account.
    Example, Kishi's account was originally someone elses account that my friend got, and he ended up giving it to me. When I quit on him, after they changed from PIN to PIC the old owner took the account back, leaving me without any access to Kishi, other than being able to change the password on that account.
    -Kishiwaino, Proud Nutca- i mean Noble of the HiddenStreet Windia guild.

^-- Im a sexy beast.

Back in Maple, Smashing isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Just from my experience of leading/JMing a few guilds over the past few years:

Nothing kills a guild more than constant leadership change. If it does need to change, then one should be picked as a permanent replacement (or as permanent as you'll get in a video game). Like mentioned before, it's important that the new leader be someone who is consistently active and has no immediate plans to leave.
    Yep yep yep... That's what I was going for. The reason this guild stayed alive so long was first because I was able to stick around so long and then we had a very smooth transition between warez and I. This already has turned in to a very bad turnover. Warez kind of left on short notice and I really have no interest in this game outside of this guild so... Yeah... But we all already knew that.

As for a solution... I really don't have one. A co-leadership type arrangement might be best. Then, whoever lasts the longest can keep the position. But... That really is sub-optimal. We don't really have a lot of choices though, so hmm...

Well, I won't be back in CA with my list of back up accounts for about two weeks. Once I get back, I'll set my HS mule of a priest as leader and we can go from there. However, if we figure out a better set up before I get back, we can adjust. In the meantime, give me a list of chars to JM so that you guys can do w/e you need to.

I still actually needed to be added to the guild. I guess when you make the JMs someone can add me.

^-- Im a sexy beast.

I'll be a JM. on my character tinysara she is my main and the one I mostly use in the guild.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/joker_smile/icons/obies2.jpg
    • Goals:
    • [ ] Get the guild more active!
    • [ ] Dojo Blue Belt
    • [ ] Get To Lvl 150
    • [X] Get New Laptop

*RWARS* I MISS YOU WAREZ, IZZY, DAN, NANI & RAINE & TARA! <3

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
    I still actually needed to be added to the guild. I guess when you make the JMs someone can add me.
    Might help if you gave an ign. :p

Quote Originally Posted by jokersheart View Post
    I'll be a JM. on my character tinysara she is my main and the one I mostly use in the guild.
    Done.

VolkerEos.

^-- Im a sexy beast.

I'll be a JM... I have Wednesday nights and Thursday nights off so I could log in on those nights. My character is LatNim.

Quote Originally Posted by paracelsus View Post
    I'll be a JM... I have Wednesday nights and Thursday nights off so I could log in on those nights. My character is LatNim.
    Done, shiro has also been made a JM on his DB. I also told him to check out the forums just so we can get a few more heads together. Didn't see you on Kish, so I was unable to add you, but feel free to poke the new JMs.

Been trying to get into the forums these last 2 weeks since my post but for some reason it denied the pass. I got a char to Hermit (lv105) in these past 2 weeks along with some merching, all very lonesome. I would love to help out HS, it has always been my fav guild ;) Feel free to whisp me, BL me or w/e to contact me; IGN: Bajari. Bless
    "Everybody is the judge of their own destiny."