Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0 - Page 272
Page 272 of 274 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274 LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2734

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Well that changed, Windia is pretty alive especially in channel 1

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    Well that changed, Windia is pretty alive especially in channel 1
    Probably meant the HiddenStreet guild.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    Probably meant the HiddenStreet guild.
    You would be correct.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

That might explain why I don't see HS members on Windia. Oh wait, I never did before. How big is hiddenstreet windia?

That might explain why I don't see HS members on Windia. Oh wait, I never did before. How big is hiddenstreet windia?
    Its dead yo.

Spoiler!

Hey everyone, I used to be a part of the guild years and years ago. Thinking about coming back to it. Wish I knew what happened to certain people like Warez or Hurts (the guild leader i think). Anyway if someone could help me get back into the swing of things I'd be grateful. Last time I played was sept of 2011 but I was in the guild from 08 to 09 or something and I formed a lot of close bonds with people. Maybe I could come back into the guild since I have abit of free time now that I'm in college (sophomore). Anyway get back to me and I'd be glad to meet up in windia somewhere :].
    Namu156 ( My messed up hunter from way back in the day) Lvl 56
    NationsNam (my mech and I guess my main for now) Lvl 96

Quote Originally Posted by namu156 View Post
    Hey everyone, I used to be a part of the guild years and years ago. Thinking about coming back to it. Wish I knew what happened to certain people like Warez or Hurts (the guild leader i think). Anyway if someone could help me get back into the swing of things I'd be grateful. Last time I played was sept of 2011 but I was in the guild from 08 to 09 or something and I formed a lot of close bonds with people. Maybe I could come back into the guild since I have abit of free time now that I'm in college (sophomore). Anyway get back to me and I'd be glad to meet up in windia somewhere :].
    Namu156 ( My messed up hunter from way back in the day) Lvl 56
    NationsNam (my mech and I guess my main for now) Lvl 96
    Hiya, I think I remember you. Warez quit the guild, real life got busy and he left a post on page 247 of the chat thread for windia hiddenstreet. Honestly I don't know who else plays. I've been getting on the past few days but sometimes I go weeks or months without playing because I can't really do anything in towns with the massive lag I get. the majority of people in the guild have either left maple, created different characters not in the guild or real life has consummed them so they can't play anymore. I can keep an eye out for you but I'm usually on in the morning around 10am-12pm pacific time. you can find me mostly on tinysara
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/joker_smile/icons/obies2.jpg
    • Goals:
    • [ ] Get the guild more active!
    • [ ] Dojo Blue Belt
    • [ ] Get To Lvl 150
    • [X] Get New Laptop

*RWARS* I MISS YOU WAREZ, IZZY, DAN, NANI & RAINE & TARA! <3

Quote Originally Posted by jokersheart View Post
    Hiya, I think I remember you. Warez quit the guild, real life got busy and he left a post on page 247 of the chat thread for windia hiddenstreet. Honestly I don't know who else plays. I've been getting on the past few days but sometimes I go weeks or months without playing because I can't really do anything in towns with the massive lag I get. the majority of people in the guild have either left maple, created different characters not in the guild or real life has consummed them so they can't play anymore. I can keep an eye out for you but I'm usually on in the morning around 10am-12pm pacific time. you can find me mostly on tinysara
    Is it cool if I add tinysara? and like you I'm usually on at odd times of the year only coming back because im bored or something. If you're still in the guild I wouldn't mind being a part of it, repping HS was always something fun lol. Anyway my name is NationsNam. I'm a mech.

Quote Originally Posted by namu156 View Post
    Is it cool if I add tinysara? and like you I'm usually on at odd times of the year only coming back because im bored or something. If you're still in the guild I wouldn't mind being a part of it, repping HS was always something fun lol. Anyway my name is NationsNam. I'm a mech.
    yeah that's fine. I'll add you too just in case. I'm still part of the guild too so if you want I'll add you there as well
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/joker_smile/icons/obies2.jpg
    • Goals:
    • [ ] Get the guild more active!
    • [ ] Dojo Blue Belt
    • [ ] Get To Lvl 150
    • [X] Get New Laptop

*RWARS* I MISS YOU WAREZ, IZZY, DAN, NANI & RAINE & TARA! <3

Decided to have one of my characters join HS windia. IGN: Diarian. Thanks