Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274
Results 2,731 to 2,734 of 2734

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Man, I know it's been a LONG ASS TIME, But I was just listening to all the maplestory BGMs just because somthing reminded me of ludibrum. And on the slideshow for the video was a picture of somone from Hiddenstreet on another server. Made me miss the good old days. I know 99% of us have moved on, but maplestory was the back with HS. AlsoYesIAmTotallyTryingMaplestory2

LOTS OF LOVE TO SOME OLD GUILDIES!

edit: I play WoW and LoL and random other games at times now. Also private servers for patches v63 and earlier. LOVE YOU GUYS
    Proud JM of the HS Windia guild

PSNetwork-astro570

" Stay Focused, Stay Alive." -CoD Black ops.

Spoiler!

Good to see this guild is still alive and forum, miss the old days

Well, I'll be darned.

I see that exactly one year and a day ago, a wild Daddeh Warez appeared.

Hello, current generation of Windia HS... if anybody is still around, that is.

Hi all, how's it going? Some friends were talking about WoW guilds today and I remembered our guild. I started reminiscing a bit. You guys were like family to me, and I was pretty immature but you guys really were all I had back then and I appreciate you all putting up with me, haha. That was a pretty hard time in my life, with no friends, being depressed, and I dunno what I would have done if I didn't have you guys.

If any of you want to contact me (and please do!), add me on LoL (johnnywup), skype (jkatzeff), or reddit (johnnywup). I'd love to catch up with any of you :D
    hi