Page 2 of 274 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderJiinn View Post
    well what's the point of applying when you're technically still in the guild, and johnny, well, he's johnny XD JK JK.
    It's a purge. After Feb. 3, no one's in the guild except for GM, JMs, and Nobles.

Quote Originally Posted by vladekxbootes View Post
    Where does it say you need to apply after feb 3rd, theres only redone after 3rd

If you guys remember from the old topic, it said that you have to reapply after the 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderJiinn View Post
    well what's the point of applying when you're technically still in the guild, and johnny, well, he's johnny XD JK JK.
    Yeah, I'm johnny and don't forget it >=O You better be kidding :D No offense taken.

EDIT: And to Hurtss, You're right, I can't read. Read 2nd post only :P Sorry :D
    hi

In Game name - McChickens
    Class/Job - Warrior
    Level - 26
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - Pat
    Location/Timezone* - San Francisco PST
    Age* - 15

1. What can you contribute to the guild given your class, level, game knowledge, etc?
    Uhh I've played ever since two years ago. I've got experience in much of the old, original stuff.

2. Have you been in other guilds for MapleStory before? Include name of guild(s), length of time in guild, reasons for leaving/expulsion, etc.
    HiddenStreet Broa. Been in guild pretty much ever since beginning til it died.

3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers?
    This one.

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online?
    About 2-3 hours on a normal weekday.

5. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild?
    www.hidden-street.net

6. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here?
    March 2006

7. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail.
    Nope

8. Why/how is HS different from other guilds?
    It's special.

9. Why did you choose to apply to the HS Windia guild?
    Guildless.

10. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.).
    I like airplanes. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Elixer View Post
    Everyone has to re-apply, correct? And after Superbowl Sunday?

Edit: Oh, and hurts, first post: HiddenStree guild?
    Budgeting issues. Hurts had to pay a lot of mesos to get a new thread up and running, and there was the team of consultants to write out the questions...you know how overpriced they are. Hurts will be taking up a collection to pay for the 't.' Anyone wanting back in the guild should probably contribute, if you know what I mean.

Well, that's quite a lot of questions to answer. I still kind of think that I wasn't wrong...but I can see the point. Good luck to everyone.

By the way, since it came up again: We do NOT support stealing peoples' maps or ksing just because you feel like it. Please consider the feelings of other people before you act. They would like to level/gain mesos/have an enjoyable game, too. If that's not enough motivation, please think of how you're making the rest of the guild look when you decide to be an ass in-game.

Apparently the majority of the people in this thread are capable of writing english but not reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana
    Budgeting issues. Hurts had to pay a lot of mesos to get a new thread up and running, and there was the team of consultants to write out the questions...you know how overpriced they are. Hurts will be taking up a collection to pay for the 't.' Anyone wanting back in the guild should probably contribute, if you know what I mean.
    I almost thought you were being serious lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MoarSecks View Post
    I almost thought you were being serious lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warezlock in-game, though wording is probably wrong:
    Never believe a word that Ulyana says!
    Of course, he said that on an occasion where I was being serious. I would like to extend this HS rule to Rush.

Note: This was a comment that I posted w/o thinking, therefore does not make any sense. Whoops. =\

I would like to announce that I was able to buy a 't'!

In other news, the first posts have been updated a bit more but will still probably change a good amount in the coming days/weeks/months. I will begin kicking inactive members (anyone marked with ???) earlier today followed by the rest of you tonight.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

the siggy signup list is gone =( that sucks alot. i wasnt able to find all of the people =( wah. ok what to do now????? lol im screwed. hmm lets see what to do....

OH WAIT its down there! i found it!!!! this is the last list that i found so im going to work with this. ok thats it ^_^

Chinese New Year SignatureSign Up List

IGN~Forum ID Plox lol

Masta:

thathurtss2 ~ thathurt

Jr Masters:
    Housut ~ Akatonbo
    TRLight ~ XBlues
    FuzzyDoor ~ BigFuzzyDoor
    Warezlock ~ Warezlock
    Blazingwind1 ~ Blazingwind
    Mon0kuro ~ Blazingwind1
    Nurima ~ UgetsuKageushi
    BoltofIce ~ BladeStorm
    Haste4HS (Haste mule) ~ none

Members:
    SageAurion ~ ForteFire
    link459957~link459957
    LordNephras ~ LordNephras
    Bocae ~ Elixer
    JinnThaSin ~ Commanderjiinn
    PengiSnipa ~ austinpenguin
    Ulyana ~ Ulyana
    MrFataIity ~ Xplicit
    DartReineer ~ MarkWalters
    TylerAsper ~ WyattHalliwell
    iLuvJaX ~ Mjoelner
    xEiyuux ~ xEiyuux
    stanthony777~ stanthony777
    KnifeTuDome ~ Hoshnasi
    tolgen ~ galendorf

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......