Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0 - Page 3
Page 3 of 274 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingwind1 View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

the siggy signup list is gone =( that sucks alot. i wasnt able to find all of the people =( wah. ok what to do now????? lol im screwed. hmm lets see what to do....

OH WAIT its down there! i found it!!!! this is the last list that i found so im going to work with this. ok thats it ^_^

Chinese New Year SignatureSign Up List

IGN~Forum ID Plox lol

Masta:

thathurtss2 ~ thathurt

Jr Masters:
    Housut ~ Akatonbo
    TRLight ~ XBlues
    FuzzyDoor ~ BigFuzzyDoor
    Warezlock ~ Warezlock
    Blazingwind1 ~ Blazingwind
    Mon0kuro ~ Blazingwind1
    Nurima ~ UgetsuKageushi
    BoltofIce ~ BladeStorm
    Haste4HS (Haste mule) ~ none

Members:
    SageAurion ~ ForteFire
    link459957~link459957
    LordNephras ~ LordNephras
    Bocae ~ Elixer
    JinnThaSin ~ Commanderjiinn
    PengiSnipa ~ austinpenguin
    Ulyana ~ Ulyana
    MrFataIity ~ Xplicit
    DartReineer ~ MarkWalters
    TylerAsper ~ WyattHalliwell
    iLuvJaX ~ Mjoelner
    xEiyuux ~ xEiyuux
    stanthony777~ stanthony777
    KnifeTuDome ~ Hoshnasi
    tolgen ~ galendorf
    isnt the Lunar New Year like....today? xD

Default It's too complicated?

The reason for this is to weed out those who feel its too complicated! Now, who is itching to get weeded?

P.S. If this level of complexity is inadequate to achieve the goal, there is more obfusication to which we can resort.
    P.P.S. Quick, flip answers will phail as will overly long answers. The answer to an essay question should be as long as it needs to be.
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
    isnt the Lunar New Year like....today? xD
    It starts the 7th =o

Meh, I hope 1-2 sentences work fine. =| Writing essays as applications wouldn't be all that bad either, it'd be fun. ^-^

*smacks hurtss*

YOU FORGOT TO ASK FOR THEIR BLOOD TYPE!

tsk tsk tsk. how are we suposed to drain their blood, organize it, and sell it for profit if we dont know what blood type they are?

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

How do I make a reapplication thing? 0-o
    I actually called the number on the Armoria Hair salon. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Sorustrike View Post
    How do I make a reapplication thing? 0-o
    You copy and paste the stuff on the second post of this topic, but only after Sunday Feb 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post
    *smacks hurtss*

YOU FORGOT TO ASK FOR THEIR BLOOD TYPE!

tsk tsk tsk. how are we suposed to drain their blood, organize it, and sell it for profit if we dont know what blood type they are?
    What about if we support ramens or not? ;o

Fine.

Be like that.

; )

Disregard this post.

Hii!
    |
    +
    |
    +
    |
    +
    Utilitas.Venustas.Firmitas

To those who said it was overly complicated, well you phail. It's not complicated at all, just needs dedication. Compare the new one to this old app format:
    Name: Nurima
    Level: 115 I/L
    Why you want to join: coz i can and it's free
    Hobbies: I behead ppl
    That's just not enough for us to see if you are really guild material or not, we're tired of regretting about the idiots. If you think the new application's too complicated, you're free not to do it. We are not forcing you.

P.S. Blaze, your sig thingy will get flooded away with the surge of applications that will come here soon. On the other hand, if you bump your list to be seen, the applicants will get flooded away. Consider plox?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Budgeting issues. Hurts had to pay a lot of mesos to get a new thread up and running, and there was the team of consultants to write out the questions...you know how overpriced they are. Hurts will be taking up a collection to pay for the 't.' Anyone wanting back in the guild should probably contribute, if you know what I mean.

Well, that's quite a lot of questions to answer. I still kind of think that I wasn't wrong...but I can see the point. Good luck to everyone.

By the way, since it came up again: We do NOT support stealing peoples' maps or ksing just because you feel like it. Please consider the feelings of other people before you act. They would like to level/gain mesos/have an enjoyable game, too. If that's not enough motivation, please think of how you're making the rest of the guild look when you decide to be an ass in-game.
    1st paragraph-Thought you were serious. 3rd paragraph-Agreed. KSing-Bad(assumed: STDs bad :D)

I'll wait till the the 14th. Not too long.

I do support ramens. And my blood type is [Insert blood type here]
    hi