Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0 - Page 4
Page 4 of 274 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

In Game name - MrCaIamity
    Class/Job - Bowman
    Level - 25
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - Masa, Skittleman, iGach2Much
    Location/Timezone* - Mount
    Age* - 16

1. What can you contribute to the guild given your class, level, game knowledge, etc?
    Coversation, a little humour possibly. Add a little more Umph to the guild?

2. Have you been in other guilds for MapleStory before? Include name of guild(s), length of time in guild, reasons for leaving/expulsion, etc.
    Storm - Expelled because of inactiveness, Wonton - Disbanded (Is back now)

3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers?
    No real main, most of my time is spent divided by each of my characters.

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online?
    Usually 6:00 PST - 8:00 PST On weekdays, Weekends are random. I usually spend at least 2 hours on one of my characters, however its mainly random.

5. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild?
    Joined the forums and saw it in the "Orbis Station" section.

6. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here?
    August 2007.

7. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail.
    No

8. Why/how is HS different from other guilds?
    A nice general community. Good people to talk to, train with, etc.

9. Why did you choose to apply to the HS Windia guild?
    Generally nice, cool people in it to chat with, hang out with and just to maple with.

10. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.).
    Ramens for President.

gonna post my ap when I get home from school. (going to be in awhile)

Preview #1
    Hotspot Preview
    Chronicles of Masteria hidden street thread.

Goals:
    Spoiler!

Edit: No purge last night? Only the ???s were kicked. =\

In Game name – PengiSnipa
    Class/Job - Hunter
    Level - 33
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - Austin
    Location/Timezone* - CA - PST
    Age* - 12

1. What can you contribute to the guild given your class, level, game knowledge, etc?
    Eh, I know good training spots and stat distribution for thieves mainly, and some knowledge about the mage and archer classes. I also have a fairly good knowledge on the general running of the game, and FM prices? =o

2. Have you been in other guilds for MapleStory before? Include name of guild(s), length of time in guild, reasons for leaving/expulsion, etc.
    Yes, MSPenguinZ – a penguin fan guild. <33 I was leader and disbanded to join HiddenStreet since no one in my guild would talk.

3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers?
    PengiSnipa is my current main, I have yet to get him to lv. 50. Otherwise, I’m playing p3ngu1nX (lv. 60 bandit) and JVLapl3Wizz (lv. 50). Both are in Windia.

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online?
    Meh, not much, I have to study and do piano a lot. Maybe 2 hours a week at random times? ;-; I usually only get on during the weekends for trades and some time after school (4:00-5:00). I'll be on a lot more during school vacations.

The HiddenStreet website, bumped in FuzzyDoor in game, and general surfing of the forums before joining HSG.

6. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here?
    I’ve been a part of HSF for almost a year now, and I’ve been in the guild for about 6 months.

7. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail.
    Hacking phails. No I have not hacked.

Members are active, they’re extremely nice, and hackers are not tolerated (although that might change according to question 7?).

My old guild was phail, and HS Windia is extremely friendly and helpful.

I enjoy reading, playing Maple, and the sciences (especially chemistry).

Sooo? Can we post our apps yet or not?
    I mean Hurtss hasn't said we could yet, but it's after the 3rd, I'll wait for Hurtss' word before I post mine, even though everyone else is posting theirs...o.o

The thread says after the third and it is after the third so I'm posting.

In Game name - ihax4snax
    Class/Job - Hermit
    Level - 84
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - Snax/Moar/Scott
    Location/Timezone* - Grants Pass, OR, PST
    Age* - 20

The only thing I can really contribute is my advice. I will obviously help when I can but I am not very knowledgeable about this game.

I change guilds far too often to remember all of their names. I've been in SimplySmexy for a week or two, Kinkeh for around a month. I was in HiddenStreet longer then any other guild though. I have never been expelled. I just leave because my interests are elsewhere.

I consider my Hermit to be my main character. I don't really play any other noteworthy characters.

I spend as much time as I can/want. I play when I am not working.

When I first started this game my friend showed me to this site and kind of put HiddenStreet as famous in my mind so I registered and joined this guild.

Almost a year? I don't browse it too often though. Its not as active as other forums I have been on.

On my current character, no. I used to hack on my Crusader MoarSecks (my reason for coming to Windia). I had abandoned him long ago though to go through legit. Its really not that fun hacking your way up.

It's stricter possibly. Other then that, it isn't. I just happen to like most of the people in the guild.

Because there are a lot of people I enjoy talking with in the guild. The game just isn't as fun if you can't chat with your friends right?

I play Yu-Gi-Oh! the trading card game, Video games and I absolutely love Music (mostly metal, screamo, other forms of rock).

Quote Originally Posted by UgetsuKageushi View Post
    P.S. Blaze, your sig thingy will get flooded away with the surge of applications that will come here soon. On the other hand, if you bump your list to be seen, the applicants will get flooded away. Consider plox?
    lol yeah i know. i think ill have to move it to valentines day just to avoid all of this confusion and stuff. idk but im thinking about it. ive already started the CNY siggy but yeah. ARG! so much to do! dont bother me peoples! lol JK

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

Banned

In Game name – Bocae
    Class/Job - Cleric
    Level - 60
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - Either Elixer or Bocae, but not Elixir
    Location/Timezone* - PA/EST

As some people find that I have a sense of humor, I add to the color of the guild. I have also been a player of MS for quite some time so I could probably answer any questions that the lower levels of the guild have.

Yes, one. I left on my own after my best friend in the guild left.

Bocae is the one and only character I train. I have a level 11 Islander in Bera but that hardly counts.

I can't get on except for weekends, but I usually play at random times all over the day.

A friend told me about the Site Hidden-Street, I went onto the forums, one thing led to another :P

I believe I've been a member of HS since August, 2006. I've got (I think) 800-1000 posts, so I have quite an experience :P

Yes. I admit it, I have done the swear word hack (Copy the words from Guild BBS.)

HS Windia has been around for quite some time and is a very nice guild. As it generally looks down on 1337 speak and other such writing that is illegible, it's nice to have people to talk to that don't abb. evry wrd dey say. HS also is incredibly nice to everyone, so that helps as well :P

I had been a member of the site for a while when I first applied back two years ago (or one and a half, whatever), and I had just left my old guild. I thought "might as well" and applied. I've had an enjoyable time ever since.

If I'm not playing MS or studying, odds are I'll be playing Halo 3. I enjoy all FPS video games, but I will go out with friends to play soccer or football.

Default Reapplicant

this is my reapplication :)

IGN:Shimansa
    Job:Cleric
    Level:4X
    Nickname:Shim or bug.
    Timezone:Central

I am really good at LPQ, as well as some other things. I been playing since about a year before aqua came out so i know a lot of things.

Through out my maple playing time, I have been in many guilds. My first guild was called Bluedragunz (I think thats how you spell it) Long since disbanded. For a long long time I was in Crimsontears, not sure if disbanded. Before this, I was in Lightning. I was expelled by one of the Jr's that isn't allowed to expel. I was only expelled because I wouldn't give her my friends phone number -_-

3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers?I played a Character named Wirblewind for a long time, banned because I asked for a temp bann but got a perma. I have 2 characters on Khaini that I never play. Davidmimi is on khaini. My Main is Shimansa on windia.

I'm mostly online whenever I can. I only really play shimansa. I'm on whenever I feel like it. And when my sister isn't doing her "homework"(which she really isn't)

I always go to Hidden-street.net for info, and found out that there is going to be a hiddenstreet guild in windia. I had wanted to join since the beggining but was never able to bring myself to apply.

I really started with the HS forums to Apply. but I post on things sometimes, usually at tomato island.

I have never hacked and don't plan to start

I don't know, One really nice thing about HS windia is that its active. A lot of the guilds I've been in
    eventually just died out and never had anybody on. Just really nice and cool people.

This is my reapplication. But Its pretty much the same as before. Just a nice fun guild. We do GPQ's and thats great, but thats not all. Once again, there are active people always. And if there aren't as much, we'll have a purge like we did a couple days back.

I like animals, cooking, Maple, manga, anime, just stuff. I really like biking and swimming. Swimming=<3

Beginner

In Game name – Xxweeeeeee
    Class/Job - sin
    Level - 33
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - chris Location/Timezone* - ext
    Location/Timezone* - est
    even though ive only been in the guild for about a month i think i can don8 a little but but i also have a good sense of humor and am exped in guild pqs

Yes on my other hunter i was in thefallen for a little bit.But got expeled because i was to low of a lvl at the time

I consider my main Xxweeeeeee at the time i have a lvl 53 hunter a lvl 41 bandit and a 32 hunter all on windia

I am on atleast an hour or 2 everyday.

I was online in maplestory at mayas house and a saw Gangstarstarz and i asked him how he got in and he guided me through and i did the rest

Ive only been a member on the forums for about a 1month and a week but i do post quite alot.

I have not hacked on the character or any other character that is mine

HS Windia is differant because its a very acrive guild and everyone is very nice and if u need any help with anything the chances someone will no what u need and no one fights much or hates eachother and is very cooperative

I have been using this site for all my needs in maplestory and about a month ago i found out about the forums and when i did i right away made a forum acc and send in my app and ever since i got into hs windia its been the best guild ive ever been in.

I really enjoy football and i play in a league thement are season is over i alos play call of duty 4 on the 360 and halo 3 i also play other sports such as basketball.

Default Application to join again

I can level up and help kill Egroth somehow Gpq?
    Turtle Island:
    10-24
    Guild leader got hacked so I left
    Holy Dynasty:
    24-33
    My leader temperarily quit and the whole guild fell apart
    MysticIsland:
    33-I forget, 6x or 7x
    Ask MysticRains xD (disbanded)
    Guildless for at least a month
    MysticIsland (This time I made it xD)
    Till level 93
    Issues with friends making a guild named after Mystic's so I disbanded
    HIDDENSTREET:
    Best guild ever
    Been in there since I was expelled today due to reapplication thing
    Sorustrike (main)
    StarGalaxia (8x Mage Windia)
    Mules
    I logg on everyday
    Playtimes vary due to studying, my sis playing, and family
    Mystic (my ex-wife xDDD)
    I don't make alot of posts on the forums but I like looking around for new information and stuff.
    Hacking is for noobs. (That means I have never hacked and I hate it)
    Nice people, organized, no mean KSers, no people who ask people who ask "Mass dfame dis guy plz, he took my yello rose!"
    To join again, and simply because it' awesome
    If I make it back into the guild I will improve my behaviour and not make rude jokes to other people.

OMG IT TOOK FOREVER TO TYPE THAT XDDDD:eek:
    I actually called the number on the Armoria Hair salon. :(