Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0 - Page 51
Page 51 of 274 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Icon3 My application

In Game Name - Kartik13
    Class/Job - Assasin
    Level - 38 ;)
    Nickname/Preferred Name - Kartik
    Location/Timezone - Katy, Texas Central Time

1. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online? A lot, about 2-5 hours a day 5 days a week. During the summer 10 am to 4 pm. With usually with a 1 hour or 2 hours break. And during school 3pm to 5 pm

2. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild? I use Hidden Street if im stuck in Maple Story so I looked around the site and found it.:D

3. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here? Ive been looking at the forum for a long time but I have never needed to say something with some exeptions

4. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? I hate hackers , and hacking and I would never do it.

5. Why/how is HS different from other guilds? Well it actually has a cool website, lots of members, and it requires an application

6. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.). I absolutly love maple story, its the best game ever. I also love tennis and swimming. Also I was born in India and I lived in Australia for ten yeas so I am an Australian citizen.

Eh Warez? So our Guilded dude can't Merchant in the FM?

Good thing you kicked my Mage then.

^Click!^

Eh What the hell.
    [x] 2nd Job [x] 3rd Job [ ] 4th Job [x] 100k [x] 1 mil
    [x] 5 mil [x] 10 mil [ ] ZRun

Quote Originally Posted by AiphonseEirc View Post
    Well you guys know how we have our own little guild section, is any one gonna update it like does a person from our guild do that? and if you guys like i can update it and i could take ss's for it and update everything cause id go on it like everyday just like the guild site i run. I would be very efficient :o , so u keep that in mind ~_^
    Well that sounds cool. We used to have a gmail account with tons of screenshots... although I kind of forgot what it was (Warez, if you could get that from Nuri sometime...). Also, hurtss runs our section of the guild site for now, so wait for him to come back this weekend and ask him all about it.

Icon3 Question about FM

Um i heard you saying about no going in FM with a guild char. Did i miss something from before, but why cant you?

Well it seems people can hack into guilds through characters in those guilds. I believe this is usually done by seeing such characters in fms. Thus Warez implemented that rule since those incidents have been becoming more common again.

Default various & assorted...

Quote Originally Posted by AiphonseEirc View Post
    so u keep that in mind ~_^
    It would be nice to have someone on that, like Sage said. Remember though that hurtss is a suspicious person :eek: It'd take some time before he trusted you with that

Quote Originally Posted by kartik7 View Post
    In Game Name - Kartik13
    Class/Job - Assasin
    Level - 38 ;)
    Nickname/Preferred Name - Kartik
    Location/Timezone - Katy, Texas Central Time
    Hi There. Welcome. Your application is being reviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by frankli0 View Post
    Um i heard you saying about no going in FM with a guild char. Did i miss something from before, but why cant you?
    It's like Sage said victums of this hack are mainly targeted in FM. From what we can tell this hack was scripted by one of the Merchanting guilds as a way to fight over FM territory with other merchanting guilds. But since then its spread and there are idiots who will destroy big name guilds just for bragging rights. We aren't going to be one of those. So staying out of the FMs on your guilded char is how you can help with that. The other alternative we have is to go into lockdown (everybody quits then we reform later after the danger has passed).

These are still just reports so a lockdown would be over-reacting. It should be easy for everyone to just do merchanting stuff on a mule on the same account as your main. If you do that then, tranferring stuff is easy through the storage guy and I'm pretty sure you can even transfer your store permit to other char on the same account. Whisp or PM me if you have more questions.
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

Btw, Alphonse, I managed to find the link to the HS Windia picasa web albums I made... http://picasaweb.google.com/WingsNewsletter. I guess you can rip the photos off of there, although it'd be much easier if you had the password...

Edit: Changed the password since I realized the backup e-mail was one of my own. So I'll send the username and pass to you (Al), Warez, and hurtss then

P.S. Since this topic seriously has no pics compared to the previous one, let's put this random glitch up and laugh at Nexon's incompetence (Wizet might have messed up here, but who wants to blame them.)

IGN- LuckyASSASLN
    job- assasin (duh)
    lvl-30
    nickname - andy
    location - San FRancisco

How much time do you spend on your character? it depends
    How did you find out about the guild? i was pqin w/ a member of the guild
    How long have you been part of the HS forums? I just started
    How is it different from other guilds? The members are friendly (at least the one i met is):D
    HObby - chess basketball computer gaming movies

Icon4 Warez times?

Hi Warez whats the best time to meet? Waitng for about 10 hours today cept you didnt get on. Oh also sometimes i can play a lot o ms like today and Tomorrow as well.

Icon4 Lol at Job

[QUOTE=Fortefire;537640]Btw, Alphonse, I managed to find the link to the HS Windia picasa web albums I made..
    I guess you can rip the photos off of there, although it'd be much easier if you had the password...

Edit: Changed the password since I realized the backup e-mail was one of my own. So I'll send the username and pass to you (Al), Warez, and hurtss then

P.S. Since this topic seriously has no pics compared to the previous one, let's put this random glitch up and laugh at Nexon's incompetence (Wizet might have messed up here, but who wants to blame them.)

You're a mage and all but the job says your a bandit. O_O
    Edit or Glitch?