Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0 - Page 53
Page 53 of 274 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Default Only JMs can multipost!

HS Guild -Windia Chapter Waiting List
    Forum Name ~ IGN ~ App. Date

unordinary72 ~ unordinary72 (contact mysticwarez or Warezlock, just want to talk to you first)

Remember listees that you MUST post during yr time on-list or your ap will lapse
    If you've previously applied keep reading, otherwise keep reading anyway!!! All guildies are expected to know this stuff!!!

Lapsed:
    (psst hint...you need to reapply... yeah no one's on this list now)

JMs
    Invite at will

Bag3l~leBag3l
    sugaman~SupahOwnage
    cactusthorn52 ~ Gangstakool
    Calvin7217 ~ MrFudgeCakes
    frankli0 ~ frankli00
    EpitomieofMe~EpitomieofMe
    allocer ~ KazumaBow
    Kartik13 ~Kartik13 ~8/23/08
    aftershok~LuckyASSASLN

Consult this list before you invite anybody! Post exceptions to the list and reason for it.
    Feel free to invite early people who show intelligence, initiative (contacting you), and maturity.
    With cheating (hacking) on the rise again, we MUST monitor in-game behavior of candidates.

Entry Rules:
    1. If you are on the waiting list, keep posting to keep your application active. Apps lapse after 2 weeks non-post and/or no in-game contact
    2. If you applied and you aren't on the list, you've let your application lapse. Feel free to re-apply. After you have been added to the list contact thathurtss2 or any of the JMs ingame (list on first page) and you will be added immediately. Occasionally we check ourselves, but it is YOUR job to find us ingame.
    3. Recently joined: You are still on probation (serf), failing to continue to post (or any misbehaviour) will result in a boot to yr rear end.
    4. If you have been dishonourably discharged and wish to re-apply to the guild, there is a 2 month wait.......your maturity (new found) is reflected in your patience. (The possibility of re-entry depends on what you got kicked for. For example: Violation of the ToS will likely preclude any possibility, while violations of our General Idiocy Clause will warrant this cool down period followed by a demonstration of maturity for re-entry.)
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

Icon11 Bye Sage...

Quote Originally Posted by Fortefire View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I've had a great time both in MapleStory and the forums, and now that I said goodbye to MapleStory almost a week ago, I'd like to say the same to the Hiddenstreet forums. Considering no one but Warez seemed to have noticed my previous good bye note, I thought I'd leave a longer and more formal one. Thank you to everyone in the guild and on these forums. You all have allowed me to have some great fun while playing MapleStory and enjoying a community both in the game and the forums. I wish the best of luck to all of you in your futures and hope for the best for the future of the guild.
    Sincerely,
    Sage
    It's sad to hear that you're leaving, Sage, but everyone has their reasons. I hope you have a successful future ahead of you. Until then, see you around.
    08/09/08 and 10/23/08. Forever - Marbie and Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Torrisrox View Post
    Who the hell is Cencan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    The only reason I remembered your IGN was because you and this "Wade" person(please excuse me for not remembering him, I just don't), was in Carpe for like, a day or something. I remember Strata asking who you two were, and then the day after that, you were gone.

Hey everyone,
    I've had a great time both in MapleStory and the forums, and now that I said goodbye to MapleStory almost a week ago, I'd like to say the same to the Hiddenstreet forums. Considering no one but Warez seemed to have noticed my previous good bye note, I thought I'd leave a longer and more formal one. Thank you to everyone in the guild and on these forums. You all have allowed me to have some great fun while playing MapleStory and enjoying a community both in the game and the forums. I wish the best of luck to all of you in your futures and hope for the best for the future of the guild.
    Sincerely,
    Sage
    I just couldn't resist looking back here on the forums after Cen told me about this post of yours. It was very nice knowing you, and thank you for the good times we shared in the past. Good luck to you as well.

Nuri out..

Icon13

In Game Name - teenbeach120
    Class/Job - magician
    Level - 28
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - teen
    Location/Timezone* - Calaforina

1. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online?
    during summer anytime
    during fall/winter/spring:
    3:00 PM - 8:30 PM weekdays
    anytime weekends

2. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild?
    I first found HiddenStreet website via google. Then i found the guild page

3. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here?
    for a few hours i've read most of the threads some of them interest me

4. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail.

i have never hacked before

5. Why/how is HS different from other guilds?
    i havent been in a hs guild yet so idk what it is like

6. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.).*
    i game alot so i try a lot of other games

Default Hello Teen ...

Quote Originally Posted by teenbeach120 View Post
    In Game Name - teenbeach120
    Class/Job - magician
    Level - 28
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - teen
    Location/Timezone* - Calaforina

1. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online?
    during summer anytime
    during fall/winter/spring:
    3:00 PM - 8:30 PM weekdays
    anytime weekends

2. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild?
    I first found HiddenStreet website via google. Then i found the guild page

3. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here?
    for a few hours i've read most of the threads some of them interest me

4. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail.

i have never hacked before

5. Why/how is HS different from other guilds?
    i havent been in a hs guild yet so idk what it is like

6. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.).*
    i game alot so i try a lot of other games
    ...and welcome your app is being taken under consideration.:D
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

Icon4

Hey everyone,
    Sincerely,
    Sage
    Awww Don't Go =( Why are you quitting?

Icon12 Miss you...

Akatonbo/Housut will be quiting now.
    I've been bored with ms for quite while(and I can't even install it on my computer thanks to this weird error).
    Maybe I'll catch you guys on skype or something.
    I'll miss all you guys (hurts I'll miss you the most but don't tell that to other guys).
    Catch you on skype Nuri, Shimmy, Cen and others.
    Had good times with our guild. (I've been in the guild since day1.. well day 2 actually.)
    I'm really tired so I'll finish this now.
    Love you all.

Peace

(Playing WoW now so if you play on European WoW on Nagrand add Housut and Pikkurilli. My hunter and warrior)
    Smile, Laugh, Cry, Love...
    Live

TT.TT bye sage, bye akat...we need more JM's :o(we will miss you!
    -Kishiwaino, Proud Nutca- i mean Noble of the HiddenStreet Windia guild.

^-- Im a sexy beast.

Back in Maple, Smashing isnt it?

Icon9

it was a great run, it really was. Sage wasn't around long enough to actual be friends, but akat, you were amazing, too bad that your girlfriend got the best out of you and got you to join WoW. This means, yes, warez was right, "and then there was 1." A lot has to happen now, and well, I'm not a Jm, so I don't get a say in any of it, but I guess its good-bye. this really sucks, it really does. First Rainy and blaze, then Nuri and Rush, now you two... This is really bad. I'm not trying to make either of you feel bad, but something needs to happen. I care for the guild. And I almost got completely sucked into a private server, but warez and cen were able to save me, and I'm back for good. I'm not sure whats going to happen now, but something should. I'm probably repeating myself a billion times for filler-space, but there should probably be two or three new Jm's rather than 1

Icon11

Why can't you guys stay on the forums? :(