Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0 - Page 5
Page 5 of 274 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Mmkay, I made a minor change to the app explanation. If you have already posted yours, you can ignore it.

The Application
    This app is for all new and returning members of the HS Windia guild. Applications in any other format will be ignored. Applications that are not in proper/easily readable English will automatically be denied (i.e. no 1337 speak, etc).

Items marked with an asterisk (*) are optional.

In Game name -link459957
    Class/Job -rouge
    Level -27
    Nickname/Preferred Name* -link
    Location/Timezone* -timezone MST(Canada)
    Age* -

1. What can you contribute to the guild given your class, level, game knowledge, etc?
    I can contribute by helping people find places because i've been playing maple since august 06' but was too lazy to to lvl so instead i explored maple.

2. Have you been in other guilds for MapleStory before? Include name of guild(s), length of time in guild, reasons for leaving/expulsion, etc.
    I've been in the HIDDENSTREET guild and am reapplying for it.

3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers?this is my only main char

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online? I play my character a lot when i play maple. and im on at 2:00+ PST

5. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild?
    i found out about this guild when i joined the forums in around September.

6. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here?
    ive been part of the forums sine september 07'
    7. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail.
    I have never been hacked in any mmorpg game ever.
    8. Why/how is HS different from other guilds?
    Hs is different than other guilds becuase it is a more friend guild than a high lvl guild
    9. Why did you choose to apply to the HS Windia guild?
    im applying beuase im reapplying becuase of a perge
    10. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.).
    nothing much

Quote Originally Posted by thathurt View Post
    Mmkay, I made a minor change to the app explanation. If you have already posted yours, you can ignore it.
    Wait, so should I PM the app to you and the JMs or not? :(

In Game name - HerWords
    Class/Job - Bandit
    Level - 28
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - Ollie
    Location/Timezone* - GMT
    Age* - 17

1. What can you contribute to the guild given your class, level, game knowledge, etc?
    I've been playing for 2.5 years, so experience is something I can contribute. I've been playing for 2.5 years and have only reached level 61. So suck and fail are also my strong points. My HB is maxed =]
    I am blue.

2. Have you been in other guilds for MapleStory before? Include name of guild(s), length of time in guild, reasons for leaving/expulsion, etc.
    Lotus. - 1.5 years.
    Leader (wekkas) dispanded the guild. No idea why.

3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers?
    Windia:
    xEiyuux [main] Level 61.
    xEiyuuxx [Cleric] Level 33
    Kiwiintea [archer] Level 18
    Bellocan:
    Shurlkun [Bandit] Level 31/32

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online?
    About 2 hours every two days, sometimes every day. Usually 8:30 - 11:00 GMT

I can't really remember to be honest, I think it was just through these forums...

6. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here?
    About 10 months. Post about twice every 3 days or so. Sorry xP

7. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail.
    No.

Reputable members, a rainbow of people lol. Active, the name actually means something to bypassers.

Reapplying. Because I'd like to be a part of HS again. Havnt been in a guild quite like it. I do get ignored a lot lol but everyone is kind and active which is always good. [We can make the honorable rock!!]

I kitesurf. Snowboard. I'm a bit of a japan super-nerd. I like to read and write =] And I heart music. I'm quite shy too xD. I also find it hard to express myself over Maple, so dont jump to conclusions about me ...:D

Thanks. ^.^

Adding characters so this message can be edited . xD
    neigh

In Game name - JinnThaSin
    Class/Job - Rogue (sin to be)
    Level - 24
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - Jinn (Jordan if you want)
    Location/Timezone* - EST
    Age* -

I know a lot about the archer class and can use it to help other members of the guild and the maple story community (ex. Stat and skill point allocation, training spots, etc.) I (try to) start meaningful conversations in guild chat.

2. Have you been in other guilds for MapleStory before? Include name of guild(s), length of time in guild, reasons for leaving/expulsion, etc. Ballaholics (Broa) In guild for awhile but left because of disbandment, Rain (broa) active member, HiddenStreet (windia) kicked because of a super purge.

3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers?
    Jinn10 a lv 63 hunter in broa

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online? I play at least once a week if possible on windia. Times I play are 3:30-6:00 on Wednesdays, 5:00-6:00 on Thursdays, all night on Fridays and Saturdays. At other random times besides these

Aqua road radio (FTW)

I've been part of the HS forums since last october and I post in the Fan fic,fan art section, the HS windia guild thread, iTCG, empty house and maple island.

7. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail. I do not, Never have, never will, period.

8. Why/how is HS different from other guilds? You guys seemed to be fun, and not jerks, also you are well respected.

9. Why did you choose to apply to the HS Windia guild? Because I was kicked out by a super purge.

10. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.). I play the clarinet and piano. I play the YGO tcg game, and spend a lot of time on the comp. I am asian.

Preview #1
    Hotspot Preview
    Chronicles of Masteria hidden street thread.

Goals:
    Spoiler!

In Game name - tolgen
    Class/Job - theif (Soon 2b dit)
    Level - 16 :( ima noob
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - nope tolgen is fine
    Location/Timezone - TX GMT-6
    Age - 14

1. What can you contribute to the guild given your class, level, game knowledge, etc? I can make a lot of money and eventually use meso exlposion

2. Have you been in other guilds for MapleStory before? I'm currently a JM in the Khaini HS guild.

3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers? galendorf (Jm in Khaini HS guild)

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online? I can only play on weekends, and on weekends I play about an hour or two.

5. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild? ARR and from the Khaini HS guild.

6. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here? Since May 2007 and I have fun on the forums.

7. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail. Never hacked and I never will. Hacking is for N00Bs

8. Why/how is HS different from other guilds? It is very active and you make a lot of new freinds.

9. Why did you choose to apply to the HS Windia guild? Because I had to reapply

10. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.). Not Really

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xEiyuux View Post

Edit: Also, its quite hard to PM to so many people.
    I've chosen 2 is that ok?
    Just use the Bcc tool to send it to all five JMs at once.

In Game name - Xdevii156
    Class/Job - rogue
    Level -4
    Nickname/Preferred Name* -Nam or namu
    Location/Timezone* - EST
    Age* - 15

1. What can you contribute to the guild given your class, level, game knowledge, etc? i can be a training buddy

HallofFame (guild leader quit) AzNsToRy (quit cause of inactivity)
    CKreplay(it was a temp guild, i didnt like it much)

3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers? Namu156

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online? used to be 5+ (i was boreed) now its 2+ (maple affecting school status)

fan of the site and shravan sorta invited me
    6. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here?i regestered alittle after patch .49 but ive ben using the site since my main reached 20 (ish)

nope and ive got no reason to
    its pretty cool + all the guild members are nice/funny and well i just love it
    i was previously in it ten got kicked cause of a rule and now im reapplying

theres so many id like to name but ill just name 4 or 5
    1.) i love music and anime
    2.)maplestory
    3.) love to spend time with family and friends
    4.) i love games

In Game name – KujaReineer
    Class/Job – HP Warrior
    Level - 21
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - Dart, Don, Kuja, Reineer, whatever works
    Location/Timezone* - Portland, OR. PST
    Age* - 17

Well, I know a lot about Maplestory in term of general knowledge, and I’m learning prices in the FM too I guess, I can help people with quests, basically whatever they need help with.

I was in another guild named AdventElite, but that guild, nobody talked and for no reason this guy was just saying bad things about me. So I left and joined the guild I wanted too most, HiddenStreet Windia.

DartReineer, my level 42 Bandit, he’s my Windia main, and I use him for quest help, and when I help others. My other character is 0lKyol0, and he’s my level 63 Fighter in Bellocan. I use him occasionally.

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online?
    I usually spend around an hour a day playing Maplestory, it really depends on what days I play, if I’m at my mom’s house and my cpu’s in a good mood, I’ll play from 9-11 PM, and at my dad’s, I’ll play between 9-10PM.

HiddenStreet.net Forums

Since July or August of ’07, and I love it here, some of my favorite people online are in these forums.

I haven’t hacked in Maplestory ever, and I never plan too.

It’s full of fun, active, talkative people, and they actually DO guild events, not just say they’re going too.

Because this guild contains some of my favorite people online, and it’s way more fun than any other guild I’ve ever been in.

Well, I’m a fun, talkative guy with a good sense of humor who enjoys playing tons of videogames. I play guitar, I'm great with computers, and a pretty quick typist. While I sound like a nerd, I do have a life, I'm outside a good 4+ hours everyday, outside of work, to do like, sports, hangout with friends etc. But I try to play as often as possible. I also like to research pointless things, and for some reason, I like to debate. I don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by thathurt View Post
    So if we already posted our apps before you made the change, we can ignore the PMing JM's our app part?