Page 1 of 274 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

Default Windia: HiddenStreet Guild - Version 2.0

HiddenStreet Windia

The guild has currently fallen into inactivity (for the most part). I will check this thread as well as my PMs every week/few days to gauge interest. That being said, if you have interest in reviving the guild, please contact me or, preferably, leave a message here.
    Last edited by thathurt; 28th August 2011 at 04:14 AM.

Default The Application

To be replaced...?
    Last edited by thathurt; 28th August 2011 at 04:14 AM.

In Game name -007Johnnywup
    Class/Job - Spearman, Warrior
    Level - 50 :D
    Nickname/Preferred Name* - Johnny
    Location/Timezone* - San Diego, CA

1. What can you contribute to the guild given your class, level, game knowledge, etc? Training partners with some others, not much else.

2. Have you been in other guilds for MapleStory before? Include name of guild(s), length of time in guild, reasons for leaving/expulsion, etc. Most guilds I left is due to GPQing with other guilds.

3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers? 007johnnywup, I play Johnnydit as a mule in windia too.

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online? Different times every day, not too much more than a few hrs a day. Hopefully.

5. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild? Met Warezlock right when a guild I was in was breaking up, so I asked if I could join. And I joined. Knew about the site before that,and was a fan of it.

6. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here? Maybe a Year? I'm not sure. I check it every day.

7. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail. Straight answer-No, I have not ever hacked and do not intend to.

8. Why/how is HS different from other guilds? It isn't a 'I'm better than you and you suck' guild. It's better than others, it has a certain "Nice" style to it. It flows easier than being shouted at.

9. Why did you choose to apply to the HS Windia guild? I've been in it before. I liked it. I would like to rejoin it again.

10. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.). GH3, MapleStory, Guitar, and MapleStory related stuff.
    hi

In Game name -L37Rhyme <-zomg leet speak! actual name btw.
    Class/Job - Rouge
    Level -29
    Nickname/Preferred Name* -
    Location/Timezone* -
    Age* -

1. What can you contribute to the guild given your class, level, game knowledge, etc?
    I can contribute training help, skill/stat distribution help for guildies and other fellow maplers. Im active and helpful.

2. Have you been in other guilds for MapleStory before? Include name of guild(s), length of time in guild, reasons for leaving/expulsion, etc.
    Ive been in Malevolence for two months I belieive, I left because I went to Mapleglobal, It was a Maplesea guild.
    3. What character do you consider your "main?" What other (noteworthy) characters do you play and on what servers?
    I pretty much play l37rhyme the most so hes my main.

4. About how much time do you spend on your character and what times are you online?
    Im online from 3-10pm pst. And I spent quite some time on my character

5. How did you find out about the HiddenStreet Windia guild?
    Ive been posted in HS for 2 years now and decided maybe I should be a part of hidden-street

6. How long have you been a part of the HS forums and what is your experience here?
    Ive been here on hidden street forums since janurary 2006, about 2 years.
    7. Have you hacked in the past on the character you are applying with? Any other characters? If yes, explain what you have done in detail.
    Ive havent hacked on the character or any character. Although I have used 2x lol weak!!

8. Why/how is HS different from other guilds?
    HS is freindly and welcome and chatty unlike other guilds I hear of they dont say anything or have any guild events.

9. Why did you choose to apply to the HS Windia guild?
    Because I've been in hs for so long, I thought I should represent it.

10. Anything you wish to say about yourself (ie. hobbies, etc.).
    I am a fan of FPS games

Wow, some ppl can't read, auto-phail. It says AFTER Feb 3rd. But now you two have to wai till the 17th. </3

Banned

Everyone has to re-apply, correct? And after Superbowl Sunday?

Edit: Oh, and hurts, first post: HiddenStree guild?

You made this overly complicated hurts -_- I'll try anyways:rolleyes: (when the time comes of course.)

Preview #1
    Hotspot Preview
    Chronicles of Masteria hidden street thread.

Goals:
    Spoiler!

Jinn is right, it is a bit complicated, but I'll muster courage and fill it out anyway. ;)

Where does it say you need to apply after feb 3rd, theres only redone after 3rd.

well what's the point of applying when you're technically still in the guild, and johnny, well, he's johnny XD JK JK.

Preview #1
    Hotspot Preview
    Chronicles of Masteria hidden street thread.

Goals:
    Spoiler!