Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *appears*

As far as I'm concerned [and based on your last what 20 posts?] you've never left.

Stop being an attention whore. I hope that wasn't swearing please don't report me :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic View Post
    As far as I'm concerned [and based on your last what 20 posts?] you've never left.

Stop being an attention whore. I hope that wasn't swearing please don't report me :rolleyes:
    I'll report you to the SEXAY PO-LICE.

Seconding attention whore status assessment. Error code 10012xE34.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    No one will insult you if you do try to help others, like you said was your reason for coming back, and if they do, then they are total morons..
    They already have, and thank you for acknowledging it. If you don't believe me, look at ulyana bring in stuff from other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    They already have, and thank you for acknowledging it. If you don't believe me, look at ulyana bring in stuff from other threads.
    Yes, allow me to bring this in:

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana
    Like I said when he was leaving us, I actually never had a problem with him, but his dramatic and insulting exit was annoying as hell. ED, if you remain civil this time, then welcome back I guess.
    To which you replied:

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    Lol, I guess I should feel about as bad as you should considering the things I've heard about you in-game on the forums. You probably didn't understand that, so I'll translate:

Hay u is dum go away dum person pl0x
    What a bunch of nonsense. It really did bring me a laugh though in the joke thread, thanks.

Omg Uly was that comment ED posted referring to you? LOL bad move coming back then insulting one of the more respected members of this board.

Uly, go out with me? ;)

Shield

As long as this is kept out of Tomato Island, I will be happy.

Omg Uly was that comment ED posted referring to you? LOL bad move coming back then insulting one of the more respected members of this board.

Uly, go out with me? ;)
    lol Online dating! :confused:

You're right, ED is one of the more respected members. I don't know what I was thinking. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    lol Online dating! :confused:

You're right, ED is one of the more respected members. I don't know what I was thinking. :(
    I was referring to ED and his comment directed at you Uly. He's so called 'back' and already he insults you? Mistake #1.

Online datingness! We can go out as far as 2 people who have never met and live on the opposite sides of the world can! Sounds like fun doesn't it? :D

All I can say is 'Welcome Back'. (:
    Uly, chill. : |

I was referring to ED and his comment directed at you Uly. He's so called 'back' and already he insults you? Mistake #1.

Online datingness! We can go out as far as 2 people who have never met and live on the opposite sides of the world can! Sounds like fun doesn't it? :D
    I was just teasing.
    I already met this guy I knew from the internet once and it was a horrible mistake I never wish to make again. Sigh, I'd like to keep my internet life separate from my real life now.