Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *appears*

Banned

Default *appears*

I've decided to "return" to HS and continue posting. You can flame me as much as you like here, doesn't matter to me, but don't bother cluttering up every other post I make with flames.

Just an fyi: I don't care what any of you think of me as none of you are perfect; for every logical conclusion you make that results in an insult about me, I could make one about you (cept for countess ;D).

HAH!
    Try to respond to this one then!
    I ate a filet mignon last night. IT WAS DELICIOUS. (unlike your face)
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

When you come back, then come, dont come back and announce it on HotSand, thats idiotic.

I dont mind you coming, but this is your first and probably you biggest mistake when coming back.

"OMG Hi IM BACK, I DUN CARE, FLAME ME!"

big no no.

Just come back, and if you want, apologize. And post, not post an "I am back" thread in the HotSand section.

Now, be nice and we will love you :]

hello mr. perfect
    so everytime someone proves you wrong you will just cry and quit the forums like the last time?

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedFaith View Post
    hello mr. perfect
    so everytime someone proves you wrong you will just cry and quit the forums like the last time?
    I want to give him a second chance but him making this thread isn't helping him one bit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    When you come back, then come, dont come back and announce it on HotSand, thats idiotic.

I dont mind you coming, but this is your first and probably you biggest mistake when coming back.

"OMG Hi IM BACK, I DUN CARE, FLAME ME!"

big no no.

Just come back, and if you want, apologize. And post, not post an "I am back" thread in the HotSand section.

Now, be nice and we will love you :]
    The point of this post is to be a retainer for all the idiotic insults that will inevitably be flung my way, like the one below:

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedFaith View Post
    hello mr. perfect
    I'm back to help others, not listen to morons tell me what they think about me.

Quote Originally Posted by ElderDragon View Post
    The point of this post is to be a retainer for all the idiotic insults that will inevitably be flung my way, like the one below:
    No one will insult you if you do try to help others, like you said was your reason for coming back, and if they do, then they are total morons.
    Well, he wouldnt be telling you this if you didn't put this in HotSand, HotSand was made for telling others what you think about them.

See? this thread was a big mistake if you didnt want people to talk about you.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    See? this thread was a big mistake if you didnt want people to talk about you.
    I may not know much PhoenixRider, but I know he didn't make a mistake when he created this thread. He wants the attention. NO WORRIES. I put him in his place with my stinging insult in the first reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

you did a very good job helping others, specially when you made this thread.

I need help with my imaginary tainted Windian reputation. Can you please make up more of the story because I love to hear about myself about 1/10th as much as you love to hear about yourself. Why, I should make a thread about me, too!