Page 172 of 249 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2481

Thread: HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread

  1. #1711
    Leech is teh fail Warezlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    2X EXP is for the weak
    Posts
    733

    Default Of course it's because if Blessing....

    ....his amazing amazingness is well known throughout the Amazingverse. Do not fear him, but do worship him for he is................................................ ..........................amazing.
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

  2. #1712
    Jr. Necki Taranoleion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Ah, you see Warez, I didn't know that he was that amazing.
    In that case, I shall worship him for all eternity and admit that I was wrong and that the guild HAS in fact become active because of his amazing amazingness.
    All hail Mind!

    Proud Jr. Master of HiddenStreet Windia.
    Fear me.
    My Bio and other cool Guild stuff on Wikispaces

    List of (ultimate) goals:
    [X] 4th Job
    [X] Zakum Helmet - [X] Mark of Narician - [X] Quest Specialist Medal
    [X-ish] Tons of Moses
    [X] Elemental Staff 1 - [ ] Horntail Pendant - [X] Elemental Staff 2

  3. #1713
    Slime CandyCaneTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    77

    Default I now understand... (lol Tara)

    Sorry What did you say? I just got back from the Amazingverse and I didn't hear you! :D

    Hopefull the more I play... The more activity we get >:O

    BETTER GET PLAYING :D
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCaneTime View Post
    Indeed the Guild is becoming active again... and Why Wouldn't it be because of me? >:O
    Quote Originally Posted by Warezlock View Post
    ....his amazing amazingness is well known throughout the Amazingverse. Do not fear him, but do worship him for he is................................................ ..........................amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taranoleion View Post
    All hail Mind!

  4. #1714
    Beginner Shikabah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in a state in the USA in North America On Planet Earth in the MilkywayGalaxy.Empire State!
    Posts
    5

    Default

    So awsome he had mind-controlling influential powers to make people play? That is really as awsome as Warez described.

  5. #1715

    Default Warez...

    ...Get on skype foo. I needa talk to yoo
    hi

  6. #1716
    Slime CandyCaneTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    77

    Default

    I assume you mean me?
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyCaneTime View Post
    Indeed the Guild is becoming active again... and Why Wouldn't it be because of me? >:O
    Quote Originally Posted by Warezlock View Post
    ....his amazing amazingness is well known throughout the Amazingverse. Do not fear him, but do worship him for he is................................................ ..........................amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taranoleion View Post
    All hail Mind!

  7. #1717
    Slime 00sick00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    70

    Default

    i like pie O.O

    i made my mom send me the laptop i should be getting here this comming saturday or monday so yeah.. but i dont know if ill be playing maple anymore.. well i still dont know, cus i been planing on joining the military
    and 2morow they gona let me know if i can join or not ..(i hope they let me) if not i dont know what i will do.. wish me luck.
    :(
    if i where to quit maple ill be selling my stuff and keep the mesos incase i come back
    S>13 att scwg
    S>119 att skis
    S>9att 4 str Pac
    S>20 str lvl 100 warrior top
    S>14dex lvl 100 bottom
    S> 10 dex earrings
    S> 14 acc shoes
    and S> those red espectrum things:(
    :eek:
    Goals
    [x] give Tara a <3

  8. #1718
    Slime 00sick00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taranoleion View Post
    Sick, make your mom send you your laptop!
    Also, I'm hitting 125 today. Go me!~ :D

    The guild's become really active again. It appears that people have more time for Maple when they're in school, rather than when it's Summer break. o.o
    Mind is convinced that his coming back made it all happen, but I don't believe that. xD

    So what else is new?
    oh gratz tara <33 on 125 ]= ill miss ya
    :eek:
    Goals
    [x] give Tara a <3

  9. #1719
    Slime 00sick00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pattar209 View Post
    yes i finally made it to 96 now going for 97 i am so motivated
    i havent seen nani ive been trying to map her but it always says unable to find btw jackie just logged in the other day to say hi.
    Tell yur Mom to send the laptop TT.TT I Miss Chu!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

    tell my mom to send me the laptop? cus u miss my mom?
    remenber diego?
    i talked to him and he is playing wow now lol
    ohhh and what happen to latale do u still play it?
    :( :p ;) :D :) :confused: :eek:
    :eek:
    Goals
    [x] give Tara a <3

  10. #1720

    Default

    how much for teh goggles?
    hi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •