Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread - Page 209
Page 209 of 249 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2481

Thread: HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread

Default Rainee!!

Don't stay away too long!
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

oh dont worry, I wont be gone for long.
    P,S Dela!! I would like a wiki! I applied and got ni reply :(
    P.S.S saw your pic, you look cuddly ^-^
    I like turtles

Quote Originally Posted by rainee21 View Post
    oh dont worry, I wont be gone for long.
    P,S Dela!! I would like a wiki! I applied and got ni reply :(
    P.S.S saw your pic, you look cuddly ^-^
    Haha, ok. BUT you can make you're own, ya know. I meant like for the member list on the front page. If you need instructions........*runs off*

*comes back* lmao, thanks, i think. O.o (about the apparent cuddly-ness)*runs off again*
    Goals:
    Spoiler!

lol will soon. P.S whatever happened to paper? u know iPaperViper? and what about dat jynxeh fellow?? TT^TT so many people poofing. :(
    I like turtles

lol will soon. P.S whatever happened to paper? u know iPaperViper? and what about dat jynxeh fellow?? TT^TT so many people poofing. :(
    Ya know, I'm curious as to what happened to Paper, too. D: And Jynxhon, my hubby, quit for an indeterminate amount of time.
    Goals:
    Spoiler!

awww :(
    lets go harass jynx until he comes back! naw Im just kidding. unless you want to then lets go!
    I like turtles

awww :(
    lets go harass jynx until he comes back! naw Im just kidding. unless you want to then lets go!
    lmao i totally would but he's been real busy with school
    =/
    Goals:
    Spoiler!

someone's gotta really fix that wiki of ours. I really want to delete who ever put up the "is this wiki still alive text" it bugs me.

I thought that after the activity check and people were booted out there was going to be some movement on the wiki page.
    I say, give up on whatever photobucket all the pictures were on, make a new one, add peoples avatar pictures and be done with it.
    Keep honorary (will always be a HSW) people in a special little section
    add current members and instruct them on keeping thier info (lvl, job) current and update. If they don't want to do it then inform someone who will and they will do it.

Perhaps taking the list of whos in what job making it a grid across the board so people arent scrolling forever to reach the bottom. Or perhaps reserve the right to be on the front page of the wiki to only 4th Jobers.

Well snapfu... I just realized that Dela was planning on revamping the wiki ..... well there ya go dela, theres my suggestions.

On another note.... where the french toast is everyone at? I get on and I search for people (well peoples names I can remember how to spell) and I can't find you all.... why you gotta all hide from me?! *sadface*

I vaguely remember iPaperViper (or whoever) and jynxeh... the only person I care to know their whereabouts is Izzy.... so if anyone out there knows Mr. Izzy in real life, on other games, on skype, on anything else.... someone just let me know if he's ok. ( I swear to god I am not a stalker I just really need to know if he is ok) ... if you dont want to tell me on here then PM me.

*sighs* and I am still no where near fixing these stupid computers so an hour on maple is all I can bear right now.

*nibbles dans...nanis...raines...warezs right ankle*
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/joker_smile/icons/obies2.jpg
    • Goals:
    • [ ] Get the guild more active!
    • [ ] Dojo Blue Belt
    • [ ] Get To Lvl 150
    • [X] Get New Laptop

*RWARS* I MISS YOU WAREZ, IZZY, DAN, NANI & RAINE & TARA! <3

Lol. a nibble on my ankle isnot even close to the marks Raven left on my arms, neck and face. >:/. and I hope you get those dam computahs fixed soon.
    SO I might be gone awhile due to my grades in English and socials dropping, im kinda behind in school. nyehhhh I hate i but I might as well go through with it.
    P.S in the summer I might go visit Vinneh and some family there. also I drop in on sara or nani, cuz Ima be in california anyways. So if you see a tall-ish emo child with brown hair and a lip ring Ima let you know right now that'll be me tackling you. :D
    I like turtles

O.O I may run if a tall-ish emo child tries to tackle me but don't worry Raine, I'm fat so I wont get very far LOL!

on a Maple story note, I got a question... .is the Compass quest thing over with?

OMFG Dela... I want your ribbon piggy shirt *steals it from your closet*....
    Last edited by jokersheart; 29th April 2010 at 06:30 AM. Reason: I had to tell Dela his ribbon piggy shirt is the sh!t
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/joker_smile/icons/obies2.jpg
    • Goals:
    • [ ] Get the guild more active!
    • [ ] Dojo Blue Belt
    • [ ] Get To Lvl 150
    • [X] Get New Laptop

*RWARS* I MISS YOU WAREZ, IZZY, DAN, NANI & RAINE & TARA! <3