Page 237 of 249 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2481

Thread: HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread

This guild is getting quieter.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

My School has added new rules to Financial Aid and because of these rules I'll have to put greater efforts into the grades of each of my classes.
    These new rules are an attempt to weed out those people abusing the financial aid program. These people would sign up for financial aid, get the aid, register for classes then never show up.
    They would then use the aid money for new cars or even vacations.

I go to all my classes through financial aid and this new rules force me to re-prioritize my time management. I'll have to sacrifice most things that don't relate directly to my job or school.
    I'll still be logging on to Maple periodically though I might not be on for more then a few minutes.

Let me explain these new rules.

The major thing here is that if you have over 12 credits attempted at this school you must have earned 67% of those credits attempted.
    All possible grades including W, Wp, Wf, I, N, etc count towards attempted credits.

for example:
    Credit hours attempted|Minimum Required Credits Earned
    13| 9
    15|10
    18|12
    21|14
    24|16

Students must have at least an overall gpa of 2.00 at all times after 12 credits attempted.

Students must be working towards a certificate or a degree, and financial aid will not be awarded for repeated classes where the student has received a passing grade of D or better.

Students have a maximum Eligibility of 150% of the credits required for their program. Any student that has attempted 150% is not considered to be making progress, and becomes ineligible for financial aid.
    An example: a student is taking a liberal arts degree, and program length is 62 credits.
    Any credits attempted after 93 credits is ineligible for financial aid. Also Transfer credits count towards total attempted credits.

The loss of financial aid can be appealed, but each student can only make a maximum of two appeals total. Any appeals made do not guarantee reinstatement of financial aid.

I'm currently at 33 credits earned out of 44 attempted. I had two Wp's for a 4hr and 3 hr class, and retook one class for a better grade.
    I'm currently enrolled full time during this summer, and I plan to enroll full time each available semester until I have completed my program.
    Last edited by paracelsus; 19th May 2011 at 03:45 PM.

Hallo

Thought I ought to give you guys and update on what's going on with (considering that I told many of you I'd be back during the summer). I've been on a few times over the past week and haven't really been able to find anyone on that combined with the fact that there is really nothing I want to do in MS right now has caused me to not really be on much at all. To those of you who wish to contact me, the best way would probably be to find me of DFO where my main is "LoliBoom."

tldr - No one on MS, playing DFO, ign above.

I think the only other person I've seen on is Paka. And that was like a week ago. We have horrible timing. :P I've been training/looking for maple weapons. Still no bow. :C If anyone wants a fancy high level weapon, lemme know so I can hunt/train at the same time. :D
    Goals:
    Spoiler!

I agree. No one is on. NOBODY. Its been 2, coming up on 3 weeks that no one has been on. Im getting ideas man. This is getting bad. I hate not having guildies to talk to.
    Proud JM of the HS Windia guild

PSNetwork-astro570

" Stay Focused, Stay Alive." -CoD Black ops.

Spoiler!

Well I believe I'm getting the hang of my classes and getting full time hours at work, so I might be able to get on for a while mostly on Wednesdays. I could also get a little free time randomly throughout the week.

just message me if you see me on and want to talk.

I have school, eating my face.
    So no computering for me (well, not much anyways) until after finals.
    and possibly summer school.
    ffff
    I like turtles

I heard this guild was dying.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

The guild isn't dieing per say... its just real life obligations have become extremely time consuming. For a lot of us playing Maple has become an unobtainable luxury.

So it's dying.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward