Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread - Page 239
Page 239 of 249 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2481

Thread: HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread

what to do:
    1. quit maplestory/windia since maplestory/windia mostly sucks anyway
    2. become more active outside the orbis station section
    or 3. join some IRL friends or other HSers in a different world.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Wow, moj luckast guska ;A; I'll miss you. I heard talk of this guild being unconscious , but not dying.
    I am certainly not leaving the game, but I am going to be absent from it for a bit.
    I like turtles

what is up with all these random people coming in here sharing their opinons?

Raine!!!! *clings to your ankle* I missed ya!

If hiddenstreet guild becomes no more well I just won't join another guild there's no point to me. I like this guild and I'm sticking with it till its gone. -shrugs-

I like windia and I like windia HS so I will not be joining another HS guild in a different world
    Last edited by jokersheart; 5th July 2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: who hit the edit button?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/joker_smile/icons/obies2.jpg
    • Goals:
    • [ ] Get the guild more active!
    • [ ] Dojo Blue Belt
    • [ ] Get To Lvl 150
    • [X] Get New Laptop

*RWARS* I MISS YOU WAREZ, IZZY, DAN, NANI & RAINE & TARA! <3

Quote Originally Posted by jokersheart View Post
    what is up with all these random people coming in here sharing their opinons?

Raine!!!! *clings to your ankle* I missed ya!

If hiddenstreet guild becomes no more well I just won't join another guild there's no point to me. I like this guild and I'm sticking with it till its gone. -shrugs-

I like windia and I like windia HS so I will not be joining another HS guild in a different world
    Hi. I'm your HiddenStreet brother from Bera. And I've been in Bera's HiddenStreet for... oh man over three years now? I'm even a Junior Master. We're not random people. We are part of the real HiddenStreet community. What bugs me with my own guild and this guild, two guilds that are/were very strong, is that a lot of the members don't venture in the forums. The forums is the real community, like it or not. In the end that's the real truth. Without actually being a part of the community you are just taking the name HiddenStreet without any real representation. It's cool that you have your friends and buddies in there that you've known for so long, but you're not truly a HiddenStreet guild unless you give back to the community that owns the name. I'm not trying to bash anyone. You all seem like great people and that makes it all the more better for you guys to actually come out of the Orbis Station of the forum. It's such a small part of a larger community. The HiddenStreet forum in its entirety can need some more active members that actually play this game.

And about the inactivity of the guild, every guild, good or bad, will go through some times that it seems to be quieter. Bera HiddenStreet goes through it too. During all of my years as a member I've seen it go up and down and up again with the numbers of members, the amount of activity, and even the player levels. When I first joined the highest leveled person was Kazgen. That isn't the case now. After so long we now have several high leveled people compared to the 2nd and 3rd job majority we used to have. We have even expanded and joined an alliance with great guilds like [M]apleStory and PandorasBox. They are just as important to me as HiddenStreet is. Deep down I'm a HiddenStreet member to the end, and I'm determined to not let the guild die.

Just try to check out more of this forum besides the Orbis Station. Give it a little effort.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Omar... can I call you omar? I actually wasn't talking about you as a random person, in all honesty I thought you were in our guild LOL! I do try being active in the other sections of hiddenstreet forums but in some cases I can't be of help to anyone. I generally go into the Help section when I get frustrated and can't figure something out or I go into the section on how to build the ultimate warrior (you know on how to build your character) but thats it. When i wander around hiddenstreet half the time I'm not signed in because I'm looking for information and have nothing to add.

I'm sorry if my posts seem a little pissy to people, its just this is the first guild I joined and this forum only real Maple Story community I go to for all my information because I know generally its reliable. I get pissy because I feel like our guild is getting picked on or something. I guess I'm overly loyal because the guild has been what makes me want to get on Maple story in the first place and I feel like, if the guild is no more then whats the point of playing. lol oh I'm so dramatic I know. I just ..... I mean I made some good friends and I dont wanna lose them.

Perhaps I should venture out into the world (I mean outside of Orbis Thread) and see whats out there maybe I will who knows.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/joker_smile/icons/obies2.jpg
    • Goals:
    • [ ] Get the guild more active!
    • [ ] Dojo Blue Belt
    • [ ] Get To Lvl 150
    • [X] Get New Laptop

*RWARS* I MISS YOU WAREZ, IZZY, DAN, NANI & RAINE & TARA! <3

If you think you're getting picked on, you should see some of the posts that happened in HiddenStreet Bera. A lot of my guildies seem to go out of their way to avoid the forum.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Build up a following on HS and drag them to windia

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Build up a following on HS and drag them to windia
    Thats what happened with bellocan.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Tesi and Email are server hoppers.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I think it's a lost battle.

Hiddenstreet database vs. basilmarket database, forums, and auctionhouse.
    I quit the guild with the most active people I know added to my Buddy list, and I still have yet to see them on. I like the guilds ive been through, but hiddenstreet pre-big bang was about the best time I had with my friends. No Big deal though. You can always make new friends.
    Proud JM of the HS Windia guild

PSNetwork-astro570

" Stay Focused, Stay Alive." -CoD Black ops.

Spoiler!