Page 51 of 249 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by MockMeMage View Post
    In other news, the HiddenStreet Guild of Windia has not yet released any information about their review on the applications sent in before the deadline, wich was March 07, to get into the guild. The applicants are waiting patiently to know if they made the cut, or if they'll need to try again.

Lol. I don't want to rush anything, but you know, the sooner the better.:D
    I can't wait 'till I get back in. Not to say I'm 100% sure I'll get in this time, but I'm saying if I fail, I'll just try again untill I succeed.
    all i want to say is that ur RUSHING THINGS!!!! lol dont worry seriously. im pretty sure that we wont forget u and even if we wanted to we couldnt lol. JK ^_^

but eyah just keep looking at the first post of hurtss on the guild thread and ur name might pop up in the little joining list thing. so yeah dont worry. if u keep asking, u look kinda desperate and a little annoying XD (thats just from past experience) and the most patient and least naggy members have a better chance of getting in lol ^_^

oh and look what i found in the windia guild thread ^_^ http://hidden-street.net/forum/showp...&postcount=206
    please read the posts lol. sorry if i sound mean but i kinda get angry at naggy members XD

PS:

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

Jr. Necki

And thanks babe <3 lol

(:

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingwind1 View Post
    if u keep asking, u look kinda desperate and a little annoying XD
    I only did that little news segment because I was bored and was thinking about when I would know if I got in or not.:p

I was gonna make a rainbow coloured sentence or something but I feel lazy.

PlayStation Network (PS3): Hannone
    Add me saying you're from HS

Jr. Necki

Default The zRun

Well this is how my first zrun went. Sadly we our DK dced. But we kind of already knew that he would rofl. I made it all the way to 3rd body until mr zak attack sucked me in. But i got the opportunity to become a regular on future runs despite my level =D. Im super excited lol. But i did get a random dc while i was dead. And i dont have vista... and i wasnt lagging at all o_O

(:

ooh grats rainy, hope all your future z-runs go well.

Preview #1
    Hotspot Preview
    Chronicles of Masteria hidden street thread.

Goals:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by MockMeMage View Post
    "...and so the rabbit got away. In other news, the HiddenStreet Guild of Windia has not yet released any information about their review on the applications sent in before the deadline...
    I smell something here. It's somewhat stinky.
    And that is the quote of the day.
    Meanwhile, a junior master of the HiddenStreet Guild of Windia has decided that she will whack one of the aspiring applicants for whacking her wife and for being so hasty about the application process. According to Blazingwind1, the guild's leader thathurtss2 has posted an apology for the delay regarding the information about the accepted applicant.
    The mentioned hopeful applicant has been denying any motives of rushing the guild junior masters and the guild master himself about his specific application, despite the fact that his own statements clearly shows the motive.

And that is all for tonight's news. I am Nurima, and this is the HiddenStreet Windia news.

Bring the newswriting on! No copying from newspapers >:]

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post

PS: grats rainy on ur first zrun ^_^ i hope that i can get into one with u also ^_^ think u can bribe them to let me in so that i can get a helm ^_^ pretty plox XD

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......

I wanna go on zrun too >=D no way you can stop me!
    hi

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingwind1 View Post
    PS: grats rainy on ur first zrun ^_^ i hope that i can get into one with u also ^_^ think u can bribe them to let me in so that i can get a helm ^_^ pretty plox XD
    Lol thanks but. I just became a regular, i dont have much senority yet other than im close friends with the host. And im not sure about the free helm thing, we all would like to get paid rofl. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnywup View Post
    I wanna go on zrun too >=D no way you can stop me!
    o.o get to 100 johnny rofl.

(: