Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread - Page 53
Page 53 of 249 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread

I wouldnt mind having the acc blaze. No problem at all. Id do it 24/7 no worries
    and btw im gonna hardcore grind now....ON HUNTERSTORY O_O Hunterstory is too addicting...
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingwind1 View Post
    HAHAHAHA u have all been de throned!!!!!!!! ^_^ i am now the highest lvl person here ahahaha lol (well soon i will be once i get home XD)

this testing server thing is sooo cool. ^_^ im already lvl 100 XD its sooo cool too bad none of u guys got chosen =( i wanted to wander around the server playing with u guys =( oh well.

but its soo cool. ill make a movie of some stuff and ill also take some screenies ^_^ im gonna try to solo pianus, zakum, and pap tonight ^_^ ahahaha XD

im gonna make a bowmaster, a fire archmage, and a hermit 4th jobber XD i ant wait. then once i get bored ill delete tham and make the other chars ^_^ i will finally get to experience all the 4th jobs !!!!!! ahahaha XD

sorry but im so excited ^_^ its the last day of school before spring break and its a half day ^_^!!!!!!!!! i get out of school in 2 hours !!!!! WOOT!!!! :D

Whatever floats your boat. It certainly doesn't float mine. Now try getting to 4th job the normal way, then re-do your laugh. Have fun.

Worst day ever... I got locked out for almost 2 hours... It's cold outside... I don't feel like talking anymore...

PlayStation Network (PS3): Hannone
    Add me saying you're from HS

grats blaze on your brother's acceptance, but tone it down on the gloating kk? it sort of makes us all feel bad and hate you, though do post screenies. Have fun, with the super-ultra-whatever-power leveling :D

Preview #1
    Hotspot Preview
    Chronicles of Masteria hidden street thread.

Goals:
    Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

sigh... oh blaze oh blaze... x_x float the gloat boat eh

(:

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnywup View Post
    I wouldnt mind having the acc blaze. No problem at all. Id do it 24/7 no worries
    and btw im gonna hardcore grind now....ON HUNTERSTORY O_O Hunterstory is too addicting...
    I remember playing HunterStory. Then I accidentally deleted the cookie. :\

Jr. Necki

Default Ph3ar M3

Got my mount x]. Cause... well i dont know why. I caught the pig in a few seconds O_o.

(:

Quote Originally Posted by MockMeMage View Post
    Worst day ever... I got locked out for almost 2 hours... It's cold outside... I don't feel like talking anymore...
    Man, that sucks... how'd you get locked out anyway :confused:?
    08/09/08 and 10/23/08. Forever - Marbie and Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Torrisrox View Post
    Who the hell is Cencan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonous View Post
    The only reason I remembered your IGN was because you and this "Wade" person(please excuse me for not remembering him, I just don't), was in Carpe for like, a day or something. I remember Strata asking who you two were, and then the day after that, you were gone.

Quote Originally Posted by MockMeMage View Post
    Same thing happened to me last ye ar >_> It sucked...
    hi

sry guys i guess i did get kinda carried away there XD

sowwies but i was just sooo excited ^_^ but yeah ill definately post some screenies soon. and if u dont mind just watching a movie without edits and cool effects then ill post that too lol. but yeah cyas sometime today ^_^

~Hopefully I get to fourth job soon.......