Page 1 of 249 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread

Default HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread

I figured I'd make this since we can't talk in the other one unless it's guild related.
    I think the old guild thread should be proof enough we were probably one of the most active guild made, and ths could do the same, if not filled with spam.

HiddenStreet Windia Members only please.
    Also, if this doesn't work, I'll lock it, but don't see how a guild as active as ours doesn't have a thread they can talk to other guildies in.
    Whatever.

So, how's everyone been since the purge, haven't seen or heard from any of you since then, and until I'm accepted back in, I won't see you.
    But yeah, how's the Maple life?
    On a side note:

XDD I work hard for this.

Ouch.
    Lol, I like CoD4, great fame, very realistic.

Haha, not a bad idea, but I don't know if the mods will like this in Orbis Station. More of the guild should just come out and chat with us in the rest of the forum, then we wouldn't need to spam up the guild thread OR have our own chat thread.

Right now I just deleted my HP Warrior for a Bowman and am trying to make that for my fun character. Im trying to his about 92 so I can max Avenger with my sin and start training at places like Spiders / Vikings without any problems.

Hiya.. This looks good.. Just like Ulyana said I don't think they'll let this in Orbis Station though.. However if that's the case hopefully they will kindly move it somewhere else.

Anyhow, maple life's still the same.. with the same routine of chat-apq-chat-grind-chat-apq-store everyday... Hopefully I will get 116 today.. We'll see, with my right hand now hurting more than ever.. The school nurse wrapped it with a bandage.. :rolleyes:

Well I've been playing in Broa for awhile, Windia's put on hold until I can get to 3rd job, 7 lvs to go DX, until then I'll probably just post here. but this might be moved somewhere else don't you think o_O:confused:

Preview #1
    Hotspot Preview
    Chronicles of Masteria hidden street thread.

Goals:
    Spoiler!

They might ignore it if no one reports it, and I don't know why someone would. If it got moved to Rainbow it would just die, anyway. If you consider the old guild thread and all the other guild threads, they usually are mainly chat threads and the mods don't really look at them (I think).

Life is good Dart, Except for me constantly blowing up morningstars/doomsingers ><. Also I'll say sorry to Yana if I bothered her in anyway because of my whining after blowing up some godly stuff >_<

i dont really mind it being here - but typically that's what the guild thread is used for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Daos should never ever go away:
    Spoiler!

Yeah, we know Wigum, I just figured I'd make it here with our guild thread, because we don't want un-guild related posts in the guild thread in case apps etc go in and get flooded away.

Anyway, sorry to hear about that Masa, at least you have enough money to continually do that o_0

Also, I'm suprised how not only did I snipe an auction but I also managed to type feedback last night, ON MY PHONE. I didn't think a chocolate would be capable of handling something like Basil, but to my surprise, it did. o.o