Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread

Hybrid View

Default HiddenStreet Windia Chat Thread

I figured I'd make this since we can't talk in the other one unless it's guild related.
    I think the old guild thread should be proof enough we were probably one of the most active guild made, and ths could do the same, if not filled with spam.

HiddenStreet Windia Members only please.
    Also, if this doesn't work, I'll lock it, but don't see how a guild as active as ours doesn't have a thread they can talk to other guildies in.
    Whatever.

So, how's everyone been since the purge, haven't seen or heard from any of you since then, and until I'm accepted back in, I won't see you.
    But yeah, how's the Maple life?
    On a side note:

XDD I work hard for this.

R> People to help me make FallenHeks. PM me here or whisper Hekkerhekker in game.

I'm not really serious o.o but if you really want to lets make it for the mules of all our HS (Former and Future) members!

Quote Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
    R> People to help me make FallenHeks. PM me here or whisper Hekkerhekker in game.

I'm not really serious o.o but if you really want to lets make it for the mules of all our HS (Former and Future) members!
    Count me in. I'm sometimes on March3rd, even though I was supposed to quit. ;o

Go Obama! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post

Count me in. I'll help you on my clone.

y u gaiz liek heks?

Phantom Watch

heks as in hex?

4e 6f 2c 20 61 73 20 69 6e 20 22 68 61 63 6b 73 2e 22

Over now me and ms. Me lurk on forums still. Bye you all

Ouch.
    Lol, I like CoD4, great fame, very realistic.

Haha, not a bad idea, but I don't know if the mods will like this in Orbis Station. More of the guild should just come out and chat with us in the rest of the forum, then we wouldn't need to spam up the guild thread OR have our own chat thread.