Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bloodthirst [PG-14+]

Jr. Necki

Rawr ill sink my teeth into you kon if i can't get back on the server lol

Nice fic so far, i used to think i was a vampire and ran around with a cape lol

*Begins visualizing story*

Better not. If I visualize, I can only do it in first-person, from a character's point of view, and well... It's not comfortable to imagine oneself being a vampire. *Eyes Elaine*
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

Jr. Necki

I didnt get back on owell

Keep up the work dude

Chapter 4
    Mastership

I just eyed the young girl, being a little surprised of her reaction. Most people would have screamed, hearing their life was in the hands of a person who had already tried to kill them.
    But she somehow remained calm, just shaking a little. Was she satisfied? Hmm...

"If you will be my master, I guess I gotta introduce myself." she muttered, a little distracted, apparently. "What's your name?" She added with polite manners.

"You may call me Elaine." I spoke, waiting curiously for what she'd do. She stood up.
    "What are you going to - wha...?!" I whispered, seeing how she bowed in front of me, saying "I'm Melissa, Lady Elaine."
    What was she doing?! "Aren't you taking it a little to seriously?" I asked, lifting her sunk down head up. "You won't be my apprentice for a long time, will you?"
    "But Lady - why would I want to abort the apprenticeship? Milady saved my life and took me away from my agony. I would - I... could I please stay your pupil?"

I blushed a little. "Melissa, I'm not used to be called Master or Lady, and I don't want to get used to it. If you don't want to break the bond, please do not call me like this." I ordered.

"Your wish is my order, Milady Elaine."

///

I opened my eyes. Day four since Mark died. I was getting insane. The day after tomorrow I would gain a lot of progress in my investigations. I was getting crazy from not being able to do anything. No suspects.
    In my further thoughts, I saw Nancy as a possible suspect, but talking to her, I changed my opinion. Mark's death created something that linked us, and besides, Nancy would never done such a thing. She was a lot too cute for something as terrible as a murder.
    Later on, I'd decided to fully involve her into my investigations. If something would happen to me - God beware - she would end this for me.
    The sun was tickling my nose, wanting me to get up. I hate Mondays, well, usually I do, but it's not like I could sleep calmly in my current situation.

I got up and hopped into my Dark Engrit. Maybe something would happen today. Something helpful in order to catch the bastard who challenged me. Probably he'd already bitten more people since Thursday Night. If I could only get to see one more victim...

I left our empty house. Dad was a worker in Leafre. Mom was doing her job as the ****store keeper. Might as well visit her before school begins... I turned to the right, deeper into Henesys Market, where the early birds already sung their merry songs. Even though the last few days had been black for me, I felt relaxed as I stepped into the ****store.

///

"So that's what happens if I don't drink blood, huh?" Melissa rhetorically asked.
    I've spent a whole day talking to her about Vampire bodies, minds, what's special about us - and the flying lessons. Melissa had, like usual vampires, bat-like wings on her back. Teaching her to fly hadn't been easy, but now I took her to the outskirts of Sharenia Castle, the one where Ergoth, the god of death, resided. A guild travelling here in order to defeat him pitifully failed and people were scared of this place.
    Today, I wanted to lure out her special ability.
    Creating black feathers on my sword's hilt, I pointed at the pile of weapons next to Melissa. She had to choose a weapon now... She instantly decided to use a bow and tied the bowquiver around her hip, so she'd be able to shoot quickly.

"Every Vampire has a special ability. Do you still remember that?" I asked.

"Yes, Mastress Elaine. Yours, for example, is the control of black feathers. And mine... I'm sorry, Milady, I don't know."

She still referred to me as Masted and Lady... but against my will, I already got used to it.

"That's what we want ro find out today. Don't hesitate, attack me with everything you've got."

"But Milady, I don't want to hurt you."
    "You won't."

She took out an arrow, aimed it and shot it cleanly towards my eyes.
    Okay. Step one. Offensive Skill. Throwing two feathers at her, I forced her to attack me harder. I repeated this until I had no time to repeat it, her arrows being too fast. Nothing special happened. Step two: Improved Sensations. I jumped up, disappearing in thin air. I landed, slashed a small wound on her back and jumped off again. If she had improved sensations, she'd feel where the next attack aimed at. She failed three times, so improved sensation wasn't her thing.
    Step three, and I did NOT want to do this: Life-threatening situations. After the next landing, I bounced around her about ten times faster, slashing deeper and deeper. She started to cry. "Milady, please stop doing this."
    I couldn't. Fighting against my conscience, I hurt her more and more. She was about to collapse to the ground. Suddenly I felt ten hits in my stomach, then an almost invisible shape moving at me, stabbing me with arrows. Melissa stopped moving and as I tried to hit her, she caught me with an incredibly fast reaction. Suddenly the glowing in her eyes faded and the normal, heavily breathing Melissa stood in front of me. "Timebreak. Timedrift. Timeswitch." she muttered and collapsed.

I love it! It's great. Then again, I like every fanfic here. ;-;

I'm 12, should I not be reading this? D:

Uh, trick your parents to allow it ;D

Chapter 5
    Get used to your foe!

The sun brightly shone above us, waking me gently. Day Six. Tonight... I couldn't hold myself and smiled, thinking of Mark. Maybe today it was going to happen.
    Concerning my investigations, I mighf have found out about another victim. A friend of Nancy, called Melissa, didn't show up the last few days. Going to Henesys bar, I found a decent description of the harpist. Long white hair, wearing black clothes, fifteen years old.

Most people already had recovered from Mark's death. I left home to see Nancy who wanted to pick me up, saying she'd never walk around alone these times.
    The last few days, the only thing I'd been doing was daydreaming and complaining to Nancy how bored I was. Seeing the sign at our school stating that school dropped out today because of a threat, I sighed.
    A happy scream suddenly caught me off guard.
    "MEL!" "NANCY!" Two voices screamed. I turned around and suddenly something hit me.

Why didn't I notice her earlier...? She was so pretty, her long, black hair with the brown eyes, tall, thin, but not anorexic... I gasped seeing her.

///

Elaine laughed manically, seeing the scene through her apprentice's eyes. A charming spell had caught the guy who was tracking here.., This could become exciting.

Jr. Necki

Thanks dude keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Uh, trick your parents to allow it ;D
    It's alright. They won't really mind. I play CoD4.

Darn It Kon Finish The Darn Chap

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!