Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloodthirst [PG-14+]

Default Bloodthirst [PG-14+]

I'm going to start a new fanfic because this idea keeps on bugging me. I won't stop my other fanfics, though. I hope you'll like this... it's kind of an original fanfic idea. I want this to be my masterpiece <3 That's why it'll be time consuming. Don't expect chapters everyday, rawrr.

PROLOGUE

Like so many nights before, I was sitting in the Henesys Café, waiting for her to come by. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life... She worked as a harpist every Thursday night in the café. This was Thursday night. She finished her playing... I knew she already had noticed me. She sometimes smiled at me when I was sitting here... but I was too shy to speak to her.
    She always wore black clothes, in contrast to her white skin and white hair reaching down her hips. Her clothes made her look gracious. Part of her legs were exposed, where the black skirt ended.
    This time, she didn't just walk by and smiled. She sat down next to me, ordering a drink. I felt as if butterflies would pace around in my stomach and gulped, she just looked at me with her charming blue eyes. What did I think? Why would she fall in love with a, in relation to her, rather ugly guy?

She let me look deep in her eyes, where I fell into dimensions, into an endless ocean, not able to stop looking into it. I was hypnotized. I was pulled out of it as I heard a glass of orange juice being put on the table where I was sitting.

"Is that everything?" The waiter asked. "Yes. I'm the harpist. Feel free to pay the bill by taking it off my salary." she replied with a voice that carried me away. Drinking a little bit of it, she stared at me and finally asked "You've been looking at me often... I must confess, it's the same with me. I can't concentrate on playing when you're sitting there. I'm watching you." she said with empty eyes.
    The butterflies in my stomach seemed to run riot now. "Uhm... that's nice, yes, it is..." I whispered, trembling, scared not to say anything that may make her dislike me. "Don't you have anything to say...?" She dug deeper.
    "You know... you've charmed me... *gulp*... since I first saw you."
    "Well in that case... I know a beautiful place to see the stars shining above us. Wanna come there with me?" she winked.
    I couldn't hold it anymore as a smile conquered my face. "Yes, of course."

She downed her juice and led me, holding my hands, to the place she was talking about. It was outside of Henesys, it was about 3 AM now. There were no clouds in the sky at all, and it was a summer night. I felt her soft, cold hands and blushed.
    She was about 15 years old. I was 14 years old. Girls usually don't like younger aged ones... this must have been a dream! We sat down on a bench. Somewhere, a dog howled and an owl flew through the warm night. I sat down on the bench as she suddenly let her head fall down on my shoulder.

My blood ran cold. I was so near her... all my desires filling my sleepless nights, leaning their heads on my shoulder in right this moment.
    "You know... I love you, too." she whispered.
    The full moon shone above us, lighting us a little bit. She lifted her face and looked into my eyes. I looked into hers... we moved our heads together and slowly kissed. My first kiss... I felt I would never feel like this again!
    She kissed me again. I was like hypnotized, as if I would be swimming in the ocean of her eyes. She fell into my arms, hugging me and leaning her face against my shoulder.

Suddenly I felt a pain. She rammed two of her teeth into my shoulder... I was paralyzed. She was a vampire...? Feeling my powers leave me, I felt comfortable with it. What was a beautiful, peaceful death if not softly kissed by a demon you love...?

Whew, glad I could finally start this. The urge to do it was killing me... I hope you'll like it. Comments are welcome and happily received!

Woot, 1st post

Wow does this mean you're quitting story of disaster?

Lol Seems like main character is in love with a Vamp. More please.

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Read carefully -.- not quitting SoaD. The PoV just died. <.<

i didn't read top sorry XD post in mine probbably?

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!

Chapter 1
    A Night's Creature

I looked down on the lifeless body. Letting it stay on the bench could reveal me... if they saw the bite marks at it's shoulder. I took out a dagger and tried to make it look like he'd have got assassinated until I was accepting the result. Spreading my wings made of black feathers, I took off to fly to my home in the cliffs of Perion.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Elaine. I got turned into a vampire ten years ago, so my age when being bitten was fifteen.
    My human body no longer grew after the infection, so, to the human eye, I looked like an extraordinary pretty young girl.

I'm going to tell you a bit of Vampires. First of all, if someone sucks your blood, meaning keeps his or her vampiric teeth in your flesh for about five seconds, you die. If you get bitten but the Vampire takes its teeth out before that, you experience a process of turning into a bloodsucker.
    In contrary to the belief of mankind, we do not die in the sunlight, although we don't like daytime, that's true. Daylight makes us feel the way darkness makes you humans feel.

Another good-to-know thing is why we must drink blood - and this is where I leave the proved facts and rely on my own thoughts.
    As you may know, we can only drink living blood. Dead blood kills us.
    From two or three stories about vampires, I worked out that drinking a vampires blood kills the drinking one if he's a vamp. But vampires do live. And if Vampires don't drink any blood for a time too long, their teeth grow, muscles strengthen and night vision abilities raise. But in trade their ability to think logically goes back as well as their weaknesses grow, for example the daylight starts to scare them, or they get weak to fire. The usual vampire thirst feelings step in: Heavy Breathing, stomach ache, agressiveness. Those symptoms only go back drinking the blood, thus let living blood stream in their veins. The whole drinking of blood must be a battle against the monster inside of us, so I see that our blood gets tainted by the death inside of us.

We vampires do not see each other or make friends, and having feelings for a person, vamp or human, is very rare. The feelings I showed for that guy were fake. I knew my advantages against men and used them to kill the Bloodthirst inside me.
    That's all I found out about my race in those ten years... I still remember the day I was infected like it was yesterday.The monster crawling through my window... scaring me to death. Biting me. I just looked at him and muttered "I'm... a... vampire?", thinking he wants to turn me into one. Suddenly he screamed and killed himself with a rusty knife, thinking he drank dead blood and not wanting to go through the agony.

I flew to the rocky cliffs at the west domains of Perion and stepped into my cave.
    Home.

Veddy naice, my friend.
    A good chain of events so far. (:

Chapter 2
    Introducing: A Sad Friend

Sitting in our classroom this morning, I wondered where Mark was. Mark's my best friend... and both of us were the odd ones out. Both of us were not popular or something, nor very special in an attractive way. Mark's a passionate Sniper. He once even managed hitting a bullseye two hundred yards away, which he was very proud of. He's got red, short hair, brown eyes, and, let's say the truth, he wasn't very handsome.
    I was the smart ass of our school. I've got long, black, spiky hair and weird habits... but I've got huge intelligence and I'm a skilled priest.
    Mark still hasn't entered the classroom and people got nervous since the teacher didn't seem to come soon, too. They were talking to each other loudly, I didn't, since I was alone at my class desk. Usually Mark was beside me.
    "Hey, Lee, all alone? Isn't Mark coming?" Nancy asked, she was a blonde haired girl and pretty cute. She was one of the people in our class never picking on me.
    "I don't know what happened. Maybe he's sick..." I mused. "Then I'm going to sit next to you." she smiled and I was pretty happy having someone to talk to. Our next class would be boring - Alchemy. Some people like it, and those usually get famous, but Alchemy was nothing for me. I'd like to become... an investigator, or something. I loved puzzling.

Suddenly the door opened and a dull-looking teacher stepped in. Usually, he was pretty vital. I sat there as always - swinging on my chair, out of boredom. Suddenly he coughed and the whole class was silent. Last time he coughed, he announced being sick and everyone waited in happiness of hearing "Step out of class, you've got free time."

"I regret to inform you..." he started and I stopped swinging my chair, coming across the table in front of me. Nancy looked at me, with a weird look.
    "Today's alchemy class will be dropped out." Everyone at the class cheered - everyone besides me. Something must have happened! Come on, tell us!

"Because... one of your classmates was... found dead. Mark."

I fell off my chair. Mark... dead?! This can't be! I stood up. "Death is nothing to make jokes about." Pointing my finger at him, I added "What's the truth?!"
    "It is the truth. Someone apparently assassinated him. They didn't even carry away the body yet... it's at the bench, just outside our town."

I had to check this. I threw my pencil off my table, trying to make it look like an accident, and crouched down my table to put a finger into my throat. I vomited on the floor and the teacher was frightened.

"Lee... he was your friend, not? I see your situation... Go home. You others, stay, next class won't drop out."

"Ever thought of going actor instead of investigator?" Nancy laughed. I stood up and went out of the room, crying a little. I never cried. But people won't stop a crying child when it's going out of school.
    Not even realizing I would never see him again, I turned left in front of the school.

"He's living near the market place, no? That's to the right. So he wants to see it himself..." the teacher moaned.

"That's just Lee. He has to see it himself." Nancy said, almost crying. Mark has also been a friend of her... and she even thought of asking him out. She had wanted to get to know him better.

I stepped out of Henesys and looked to the left, where some people gathered around the bench, curious about what would happen.
    Stepping through the crowd, I saw Mark lying on the bench. Dead. It couldn't be... A weird feeling inside of me appeared. A part of me knew he would never say 'Hi' to me again, never laugh with me again, never help me with anything, never be a place where I felt safe. Another part of me was not accepting he passed away. I took my thorns out and screamed "GO AWAY!", panicking. I casted Shining Ray near me, making the people run away from him, then I tried to heal him. Again and again. Heal. Heal. Heal. Holy Symbol. Bless. Bless. Nothing worked! I touched my forehead with my fingers.
    "If you're still here..." I muttered... "If you are here, you asshole, if you even DARE staying at the place, know that it will be ME who will find you and kill you with my naked hands!" I added, shouting out. People looked at me curiously.

I always wanted to be an investigator. My first case. I would NOT be an actor, like Nancy suggested. I rammed my Thorns into the grassy soil and investigated him, careful not to touch him, I could get in trouble for that.
    He was lying there as if he had been sitting and fell over. I noticed a bloody wound going from his shoulder to his throat... but wait a second...

"Hehe... you left marks." I smiled manically, with my eyes wide open. The cut went through the carotid artery, but there was absolutely no blood visible on the bench or the body. Cleaning it would have changed his position, and letting him sit up again would require a strong man, who never would have been this cautious.

"You fool... you fool... hehehe." I laughed, turning his head around. White, lifeless eyes. The veins in his eyes lost their usual red color.

"ANY BANDIT HERE?" I screamed out to the crowd as one stepped forward. A quite weak one, weilding a Coconut Dagger. "Pass that to me." I said, magically sucking the dagger to my hand and cutting his wrist. There was blood - but it wasn't moving anymore. I pressed some of it out. It was black. Lifeless.

I threw the dagger back to the scared bandit. "Who's gonna wash the blood marks out?" he complained, but I just pointed to the river near us.

I jumped over the bench and crossed my fingers. "Whoever did this was a vampire - and I'm going to catch him. ME, no one else. And I don't dare killing to achieve this." I spoke to the crowd, making them run off. Just two or three people stayed, but they apparently were not part of the peeking at the body crowd.

I knelt down beside the bench and looked at my old friend Mark with my head tilted to the side. He did not end in a battle. He must've been surprised while sitting here with someone he knows or someone who had his trust. Maybe someone he fell in love with. Maybe he had a date and the female was a vampire, and he didn't know it. Maybe he even did know it, and accepted to die. Argh! Too many possibilities!

Any suspects? Hmm... I couldn't think of anyone decent, but seeing that he had to trust the one sitting here with him, I'd have too many of them. Wait a second - the night! I rushed towards the dead body and lifted its hand. It fell down. Lifting it up again, it remained in the state. Yes! Lucky coincidence! The rigor mortis, which causes the muscles not be able to relax. It happened 4-12 hours after death, which now clearly told me the death time was between 10pm and 4am. Night. Thursday. He told me about some girl he saw in the Henesys Inn, playing Harp every Thursday night, and that he had a hard crush on her.

I won, girl. You're my main suspect.

Lol lol lol lol lol lol. Investigation, And you never know. The guy might become a bishop and ressurect Mark.

Goals!!!!

Spoiler!

LOl dont think so
    and i know the plot yeah go me

what kon thinks when looking at RE
    Kon. says:
    there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Chapter 3
    Accidental Reproduction

Ah, my home in the Sharp Cliffs of Perion. I was safe here, no one knew about this little cave which I scribed into the rock with my bare hands. Also, it would not be available to people not being able to fly. If one didn't know what he was searching for, he could never find her.
    Knowing that, I stepped further into the cave. I'd bit that red-haired guy only three days ago, but the Bloodthirst rose up again. I had a headache and a heavy stomach ache, like if a human wouldn't have eaten anything for three days.

I knew I'd have to go hunt someone this night. Wouldn't be as easy as killing the guy since I've been lucky having him fall in love with me.
    Heh. He's been easy to fool... I went through that night in my mind again.
    Sitting at his table... taking him to an uncrowded place... kissing him and sucking his blood... then disguising it as an assassination... wait - what did I do?!
    N - No! I grabbed my head with my hands. How many days haven't I drunk any blood when I'd done this? This was foolish! Of course, someone would try to investigate... and he'd notice the black blood, the veinless eyes, and that no blood was on the bench or on his body. Maybe even somehow they found out it was a vampire - I was easy prey now!
    But this night, it had to be better. I stepped out of my cave to estimate the time, about 3AM, seeing how high the moon already hung in the sky.
    Every vampire had a special ability - and mine was that I create and control black feathers. Something useful, in my opinion.
    I spread my black wings and flew off, planning to get my next victim in Kerning City. Maybe, in such a crowded place, people would not care about a dead person.

My instincts made me flap my wings a last time to dive down the black sky. My eyes looked for a house, preferably a big one, so no one would disturb me. And right there - it was almost as if the people would invite me to satisfy my hunger. And in the upper floor, there was a window wide open. I flapped my wings and flew towards the house, stepping on the windowsill.
    A young girl, aged about 15. Young blood. Tasty. I walked up towards her, she didn't notice me because apparently she slept. Why not. It was three in the morning.
    I sneaked up to her and slowly touched her arms, careful not to wake her up. Moving my head towards her shoulder, I could already smell the taste of fresh blood in my mouth. My stomach hurt. My head hurt. I rammed my teeth into her flesh, but she managed screaming beforehand... darn it, not enough time. I left my teeth in her shoulder and sucked out as much blood as I could, counting the seconds in my head. Five... four... three... two... suddenly the door crashed open and a Fire Arrow flew towards me.
    The beast inside of me growled, making me stop sucking blood and jump out of the window. Landing on the floor, I covered myself with black feathers to be invisible and watched the situation through a little hole.

The one who shot the arrow after me, a middle-aged man, looked out of the window, apparently looking for me. "Dammit!" he shouted, looking at his daughter. I heard his voice silently speaking "You're going to turn into a vampire... you know what I feel about vampires... leave this house before I'll kill you."

I decided to wait and watch what would further happen.
    After five minutes or so, I heard footsteps and the door open. The girl was kicked out. "I told you to leave...!" the man shouted, suddenly starting shooting Fire Arrows at the girl.
    Stupid conscience. If you needed it the least, it was around you the most. I left my black feather cover and shot two or three feathers at the arrow, blocking it. The girl just eyed me, not knowing what to do, when she suddenly turned and spoke "Finally... you never treated me the right way!" and with those words, she charged towards her father, or who it was.
    The only problem was that she apparently was a lot weaker than the father, even as a vampire. Have I already told you about the disadvantages of a conscience? I charged towards the man, too, to prevent her getting hurt, and took out a sword's hilt, creating feathers on it. I managed to block the blade staff's first hit, but the second one carved a wound all over my left arm. I gritted my teeth and kicked him into the door, running towards the girl and taking her hand. I flew up to the sky in order to flee from this man... he was a lot stronger than I'd expected.

"LET ME GOOOOO!" The girl screamed, but I ended up saying "Fine, if you want to die, fight him." She didn't answer. After five minutes of flying, it's not easy to fly while carrying other people, y'know, she frowned behind me. "Vampire... why did you turn me into one of you?" she asked.
    "You don't know much about us, eh? I intended to suck your blood, and having you die. If I bite you for more than five seconds, you're dead. Be glad that person saved you." I answered, just getting coughs as a comment.
    "Don't worry... we're almost there." I muttered, flapping my wings to push me further towards Perion. I was annoyed because of the rituals awaiting me now.

If a vampire turns someone into a vamp, the bitten one must obey the vampire as an apprentice. The only way to end this is a ritual between Apprentice and Master which breaks this bond.

Landing on the sharp rocks, I dropped the cold girl. She was shaking. Apparently she didn't fully turn into a vampire yet, vampires don't feel coldness. Walking into the cave, I suggested her to come in, too. She got up, looking at me anxiously. Finally she stepped in and sat down on a chair, where she suddenly screamed.

"That's normal." I said in a disinterested voice. "You're turning into a vampire, and that pain occurs when the transformation's finished. Well, look - Having turned you into a vampire means I have to be your master and you have to be my apprentice, whereas I hold your life in my hands. I have full lordship over you. I could kill you in a blink of an eye - just through this spell that makes new born vampires be apprentices. But oh well, before we get deeper into this, want to drink something?"

"Some w...water, please."

There the action goes.