Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
GMS Patch Ver 0.51 - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GMS Patch Ver 0.51

seeing as showa has been requested by the vast majority of users, nexon needs to wise up and release it, regardless of jack thompson starts to whine about guns and killing human like character like he always does in his campaigns against video games because they are the work of satan.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

whats with all the patches?
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

so whats wrong with OPQ? I've heard people talking of some OPQ "glitch" but i dunno what it is. Explain plocks

iELO - Level 3x Brawler...we'll see.

Yay patch. The DAY before I go back to trickster... = =;

And it'll still be down another 3 hours? :[
    Gone with the wind

I'll bet it's just fixes. Maybe they'll put the actual horntail boss in the game, too. Maybe some of the many new portals they scattered around the world will lead to places.

they seemed to hint that 2008 was going to have a faster influx of new releases. seeing as they got forth job out, until pirate class comes out, its not like the new releases will reguire substantial additions to coding. all that is left is to release new areas, quests, and the like.

maybe we will finally get the promised auto item arrangement.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by austinpenguin View Post
    Yellonde is a world.
    Ariant is a city (continent?)
    World Tour is Mushroom Shrine.
    Ariant is a desert themed area that brings us close to finishing out Ossyria. Its for mid levels from what I hear.

World Tour can link to any number of areas. Mushroom Shrine is just the Japanese one, but there is also a Chinese one & several others available in various versions of MS.
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

I don't think they'll get rid of the chocolates... I mean, it isn't even Valentine's Day yet. o_O And I don't want them to get rid of my 3k fames yet. =P

Mrf. I seriously doubt it's Showa. Maybe Horntail and the rest of Leafre add-ons... Or an NLC expansion?
    Spoiler!

Wow another patch ...

I don't really care what comes out as long as they fix the mortal blow/bow whack glitch. It's seriously annoying the heck out of me -_-
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyxdude View Post
    I don't really care what comes out as long as they fix the mortal blow/bow whack glitch. It's seriously annoying the heck out of me -_-
    QFT. Partying with my archer friends is turning into basically soloing. =(
    Spoiler!