Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl Troubles

Ulyana, sounds like the guys you know are stupid....or maybe Im just different since I would never assume a girl has any interest in me, and no one can tell who I have an interest in.

as for the thread starter, if shes actually your gf then talk to her, if not then just go back to normal/friends before its too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    Ulyana, sounds like the guys you know are stupid....or maybe Im just different since I would never assume a girl has any interest in me, and no one can tell who I have an interest in.

as for the thread starter, if shes actually your gf then talk to her, if not then just go back to normal/friends before its too late.
    Well, I like to hang around nerds, so... xD
    Yeah, they are girl-stupid.

You like to not hang with them afterwards because you don't want them to feel bad? Honestly that'd make me feel worse.

haha!
    You can tell I dont have a gf because I had no idea that tomorrow was valentines day until about 45 seconds ago.
    *high fives everyone else who won't be wasting any money this February*
    Straight as a Daos

Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    haha!
    You can tell I dont have a gf because I had no idea that tomorrow was valentines day until about 45 seconds ago.
    *high fives everyone else who won't be wasting any money this February*
    *high five*, Idk if I feel good or bad about that.

Quote Originally Posted by RookTM View Post
    *high five*, Idk if I feel good or bad about that.
    Its a good thing buddy, a good thing :P
    Straight as a Daos

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

oh man...Valentines Day!....Maple is gonna be filled with smegas tomorrow...

I won't be signing on...
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

Quote Originally Posted by RookTM View Post
    You like to not hang with them afterwards because you don't want them to feel bad? Honestly that'd make me feel worse.
    I'm sorry. :(
    But you make us sense everything you feel. That's like asking us to hang around with you while you have this unhappy sense of longing. It's torture. We are extremely empathetic. I personally can't deal with other people's emotions well. If I'm around someone with an extreme emotion I'll probably even end up with a headache and develop a dislike for them.

As for V-Day, I knew because I need to make one more card for HS and bump my thread back up. A couple other people promised to make cards as well... *hint*

wishing to be back in London, UK! but stuck in NJ

You're making cards?? So cute!

Awh, reminds me of 4th grade class - we'd make home made "mail boxes" out of paper bags and decorate them. Also those cheap lil Valentine day cards you buy in a box with the perforated edges [post card style]......saving the best one for the boy/girl you liked the most, lol
    lv15x Bishop - Scania GMS

Quote Originally Posted by sacredyuja View Post
    You're making cards?? So cute!

Awh, reminds me of 4th grade class - we'd make home made "mail boxes" out of paper bags and decorate them. Also those cheap lil Valentine day cards you buy in a box with the perforated edges [post card style]......saving the best one for the boy/girl you liked the most, lol
    Haha, yeah. I loved it because I got to make a box and I got candy.

But um, I don't know if it's very "cute."

Here's the thread.
    And here's the reason it might not be cute.