Thread: Annoying prick.

Default Annoying prick.

Sometimes I wonder if God is punishing me.

Anyway, I'm going to start from the top. I won't bother you guys with a long ass story, so I'll just start from today.

I've known this guy since Year 8 and now I'm in Year 11. This year, he's in my physics class and he's a royal pain in the ass.

Do you know those kind of people that will show off when they get higher than you, even if it's only by 1% or 2%? And when they get a lower mark than you, they always shut up and try to hide the fact, and when you ask them, they tell you to shut up and mind your own business?

Well, he's exactly like that.

Today, we got our physics outcome (test, just bigger. If you're Australian, you will know. XD) back, and I got 96%. Fortunately for him, unfortunately for me, the other guy got 98%, which then caused him to start bragging to the whole class, well mostly to me, which the whole class found funny.

This absolutely pissed me off since I annihilated him by 20% in the last outcome.

After all this ranting, I have no idea who I'm angry anymore. I guess I just wanted to share this and get it off my back.

PS. Sorry if my rant makes no sense whatsoever.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkill56 View Post
    PS. Sorry if my rant makes no sense whatsoever.
    okay......

There are people out there like that. I once knew a guy back in college whom I approached and (for a while) was cool with because he seemed like an okay fellow. But later on, he turned out to be a real jackass, and basically outta nowhere told me to **** off when I was just making this everyday joke with him that normally he's cool with.

So for a while, he's just not talking to me for no reason (he doesn't show up to class, too, for over 5-6 weeks), and then a little while after he started coming back, we took this test (and I came really late, so I had virtually no time to complete it - like 10 minutes - and only got in half the questions). We got our results back, and I think he noticed me frowning or having a wide-eyed look when I glanced at my page and saw I got a 60. He shouts "Hey AJ, whadja get on your test grade?" with this BIG smile on his face, I just roll my eyes, and with that same annoying smile (he had a REALLY annoying face to go along with it), he says "A dirty look, alriiiiiiight!!!"

I wanted to punch him and break his glasses into his eyeballs...

But to sum it up, there are just jackasses out there (really hypocritical jackasses, too), but here's my idea: The next time you get a good grade, and you know he's behind you by, say, 20 points or whatever it is, do the same thing as last time (where he told you to mind your own business), and rub it back in his face. Be like "an angry remark, niiiiice!" and be all smug or whatever. Hopefully he'll GET IT.

Then again, some people would argue that you shouldn't provoke the situation further but from what I gathered from your post, that didn't work either.
    Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3 View Post
    about peeing in the shower, guys. what you should do is if youre married and shower with your wife at the same time, when she's not looking you can pee on her leg without her knowing :3 and then it'll be like marking your territory xD

Icon3

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    okay......
    Agreed.
    whenever I get my test s back I always sigh and say I got 0% on it. Then I tuck the 110% paper into my binder.

At least you got better then most of the class. [I hope.]
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

That's not the point. I'm not here to say I got better than most of the class and get satisfaction from it. I'm here to rant about the annoying son of a ***** who constantly heckles me whenever he beats me in a test and always shuts up and tells me to mind my own business when I own him.
    God! Why the hell did I have the same signature for so long? I don't even play Maple anymore. =.=

Play for a worthy cause.

Just ignore him, all he wants is a reaction, if you give him the cold shoulder it will drive him nuts.
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

No. If I give him the cold shoulder, he will go to ANY lengths to annoy me. Even if it means physically abusing me. And the teacher isn't any better.

Play for a worthy cause.

Sounds like a plain asshat, I have yet to meet people like him. D:
    "Regardless of how hard the proccess is, do whatever it takes to be happy."

Tell him that the 2% he beat you on was a fluke, and 2% also being the percent of his brain that he usually uses.

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin