Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl Troubles

Default Girl Troubles

I have a girlfriend the problem is I can't tell if she likes me the same way as I do her. She seems to treat me more as just a friend. I recently have been the only one asking if she wants to go and do anything, like see a movie or something. The reason I ask is that Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm not sure if I want to drop the cash on someone who doesn't see me as their boyfriend.

(Also the Sadies Hawkins Dance is coming up on the 28th and no invitation)

If you really like her buy her something, i'd drop 100$ easy for someone I really like, but i'm in a even weirder situation than last thread I posted so me be loneleys on V-day anyway.

various disguises

How old are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

I am 18 but I'm not sure if she returns my affection

well if your 18 then u can get laid to see if she loves you lol

As I said if she really likes you get her something good then ask maybe? I'm not an expert obviously I have way too many share of problems myself but thats what I would do.

I think I'll try that and put her on the spot see if its worth pursuing further

various disguises

I'd go ahead and get her something pretty for Valentine's Day if you really like her. An outright request on the status of your relationship would be pretty awkward, and this way you'll be able to get a clearer picture of how things are goin'. Also, if she does consider you her boyfriend, she'll probably be pissed if you don't get her something. If she just considers you a friend, well, a gift isn't necessarily a romantic gesture anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

I should have asked this in the first place, how did you guys get together and was it really love or just eh lets try this out?

Sorry eating dinner

We've been friends for a long time. But lately I'm the only one calling to see if she wants to do anything