http://youtube.com/watch?v=OMoY_IkgCwA

I'm the Terrorblade there.

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Call me noob yes: What's DotA?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

A map for Warcraft 3 (in this case since its DotA: Allstars, wc3: The Frozen Throne)

if you want to know more read this:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dota

[edit] ill watch the video when i get home from work :P
    Quote Originally Posted by piwhgem View Post
    Straight as a Daos

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Terrorblade was hilarious!

Go on and swap health with the guy who's just about to die! Trust me, it'll totally work.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Terrorblade was hilarious!

Go on and swap health with the guy who's just about to die! Trust me, it'll totally work.
    Just imagine if the other guy had a Dagon lmao.
    "Finding your passion and making it your career is the dream, the six figure salary is just a bonus."
    Check out my Ludibirum Maze Quest Guide!

no idea what you guys are talking about, do i phail as an asian?
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

Merlini pwns. Hahaha.

Anyway, TB isn't usually viable in high level games since he sucks in lanes and sunder requires him to be near death everytime to be effective. IN game generally dominated by nukes and stuns, GG to him.

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt View Post
    Anyway, TB isn't usually viable in high level games since he sucks in lanes and sunder requires him to be near death everytime to be effective. IN game generally dominated by nukes and stuns, GG to him.
    Mostly I agree, but he is used decently often as a tech pick to be a jungle (image and lifesteal works moderately well) into carry hero. I agree its not often you see him as a lane hero though in pro level, but I have seen it a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by firewizardjt
    Merlini pwns.
    qft.

*goes back to wondering how the changes in .5 will affect the pro meta-game*
    Straight as a Daos

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d3k0y View Post
    *goes back to wondering how the changes in .5 will affect the pro meta-game*
    If you can't last hit/deny, GTFO. The new EM system (1 gold every second, no gold gain in the first 1m 30s) makes it next-to-impossible to be a good team player without last hits/denies (the old EM system was 7 gold every 5 seconds starting the second the game started). Also Lothar's got buffed, and Linken's + Silencer is the most unbalanced (LOL IMBA ISN'T A WORD, NUBS) single-player combo in the game.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    If you can't last hit/deny, GTFO. The new EM system (1 gold every second, no gold gain in the first 1m 30s) makes it next-to-impossible to be a good team player without last hits/denies (the old EM system was 7 gold every 5 seconds starting the second the game started). Also Lothar's got buffed, and Linken's + Silencer is the most unbalanced (LOL IMBA ISN'T A WORD, NUBS) single-player combo in the game.
    O_O
    Why did you quote me while saying that?
    Last hitting/denying is a necessity for being a mediocre player. For a pro, its just understood.
    Pro isnt EM.
    Lothars - It isnt an item any pro would get because of the amount of wards that are used (but then again sometimes when likes of MYM play scrubs they go for funny things with funny heroes)
    Linkins+Silencer - ...I guess....I mean nothing really changed with the silencer, he was already a decent carry/tech hero with his pure dmg glaves. The buff to linkins was badly needed though because the item was way to lackluster to get most of the time.

What I was refering to mostly was things such as:
    Bottle cool down - I doubt itll get used less but you never know
    Restructuring scourge forest - might make jungling as scourge much better
    New Sheepstick/Euls - Euls was limited in alot of tourneys before, I cant imagine what it'll be like now with the insane buffs to it (move speed and no charges? aaawesome!)
    and the big one:
    Blink dagger change - I feel like the cooldown is less, but I could be lying but most importantly the nerf about the recent dmg, If you watch pro matches its (still imo) really funny to see EVERYONE get blink. The item was that good. Now what'll happen?
    Various Hero changes - Will the lineups get adjusted?
    Straight as a Daos