there is leon shaving uuuh saving her
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/
    please help me grow
    http://timbucktoe.myminicity.com/ind

Spoiler!

Jr. Necki

Me is liking, up keep this please awesome is this

Im drunk lol ojoj just feel like being confusing

After finishing Revolt, I suddenly put my writing skill into perspective and give myself a 0.000001 out of 10. Never mind =( I shall continue writing anyways.

*points at "Rate Thread"* Rate please =D

Chapter 11
    My legs pumped as I the crimson colored track flashed under me. Behind me, the straggling figures struggled as they tried to catch up, but I merely smiled slightly. As I rounded the final bend, the crowd cheered loudly, but that was all wiped out. To me, the only thing that existed was the finishing line, less than a hundred meters away. Fifty, then twenty, then ten, and finally, I broke the thin line that was stretched out, marking the end of the race.

Discontented, my competitors tried to trip me, but I merely sidestepped them, causing them to fall unceremoniously onto the ground. Walking over to the stands, I poured the entire bottle of water into my mouth, and some of the girls opposite me made faces of disgust. Rolling my eyes, I opened another bottle. I'd like to see them try to run four kilometers without needing water in the least bit. Suddenly, there was a gigantic shout in the corner as a fight broke out below, between some of my classmates and a big bunch of hoodlums. Probably some Warriors looking for trouble... I rolled my eyes again. Walking over, I waved my wand and disabled all the warriors, leaving them kneeling on the floor.

Before my classmates could start taunting them, I motioned them away from the prone figures before releasing the bonds. As expected, the warriors pointed their axes at me, but I merely held up my wand threateningly and they ran off with their tails between their legs.

An hour later, I sat in the Ellinia Magical Institution, or what we called the "Magic School", acting like nothing was the matter. In fact, I'd thrown many of my classmates off guard with the disabling charm, seeing as they were a year older than me. Apparently, they had forgotten that they owed me for saving their sorry asses, as they advanced on me, taunting me and calling me a small twelve-year-old. Actually, what they said was true, and I therefore acted like I didn't hear them. Keeping them in suspense, I smiled slightly when I saw the teacher coming around the bend. Calculating the time perfectly, I raised my wand just as the casted their charms, leaving me bloody and standing at my seat.

The teacher gasped at my injuries, but I merely Healed them as if nothing was the matter. This unbalanced my seniors thoroughly; for my age, being in a class a year older than myself was enough, not to say I could manage skills a job advancement above mine. Huffily, they walked back to their seats, contented for the time being. To everyone's surprise, the teacher pointed me out and informed the whole class that I was transferring out to another class. Not surprisingly, they didn't look like they cared, merely giving non-committal applauses until they realized that I was transferring up a grade again. Silently, I groaned.

Not long after, I was in another class, being introduced by my teachers. My hopes that they were more mature than my previous class was immediately shattered; the moment the teacher walked out of the class, everyone started casting paper balls all over the class. Rolling my eyes for the third time in the day, I casted a magical barrier over myself and took out a large tome from my deceptively small bag. Opening it, I heard a couple of paper projectiles strike against my barrier, and rolled my eyes yet again. This was by no means a record; there had been a day where I rolled my eyes so much that they hurt by the end of the day.

Flipping to the hundredth page, I took out a fresh sheet of paper and scribbled the equation on it. Closing the book, I shut my eyes and started thinking. Even though Energy Bolt was considered a weak skill, it required just the right strength, among other factors, to cast. Most wizards and even mages casted it just by flicking their wands, ignoring how hard or softly they did so, therefore only achieving 80% of the true power. Writing the magical composition of Energy Bolt below the equation, I set out balancing all four expressions.

I was so absorbed in my work that I didn't notice three things: Firstly, my class was standing up; Secondly, my shield had been dispelled and thirdly, that the teacher had been looking over my shoulder from the time I'd written the equation of Energy Bolt. I was therefore very much shocked when he commented, "Not bad!" Standing up hurriedly, I apologized for my insolence, but he merely waved it off and strode to the front of the class. After the proper formalities, he wrote the very same equations that I'd written not long ago on the board, asking the students to solve it. Listening to the resulting groans, I smiled and continued to work.

Halfway through the period, I realized that there were many interested figures peeking over my solved solution. A voice whispered in my ear, asking whether I could lend him the paper; I nodded curtly. The teacher was surprised that his normally noncommittal class had managed to solve the solution, but he merely shrugged and walked out, again, after the proper formalities. Immediately, everyone shuffled out of the class at such a loud volume that I was sure Grendel could hear. Apparently, he thought so too, as the loud noise suddenly disappeared, replaced by shuffling. Interestedly, I peeked around the corner and saw Grendel himself, looking very much angry at the noise they were making. Determined not to be dragged into the quarrel, I walked off in the opposite direction, heading for the library.

Sensing figures looking at me, I cast a charm over myself, causing me to turn invisible. I was sure Grendel could see right through the charm, but he didn't give chase, nor did he lift it. Arriving at the Library unmolested, I heaved a sigh of relief and dispelled the charm. Walking over to my favorite window-side seat, I took out Grendel's Encyclopedia of Theory and worked on the 101st page.

"Oh, so you're on one hundred and one now?" A voice piped out from behind me.
    "Yeah. Teacher just made us solve one hundred in class." I said, grinning slightly as I turned. The figure behind me smiled slightly as well, and sat down.
    "So, how's the genius doing?"
    "Shove off," I retaliated, giving her a friendly nudge.
    She replied in an equally friendly tone, "You don't wanna do that! I'm the only friend you got, remember?"
    "Right..." I trailed off as I looked back at the book.
    "Meanie!"
    "What?"
    "Don't ignore me!"
    "Fine, fine," I replied, closing the book and looking at her. Before I could speak, I realized that two of my present classmates looking at me from the opposite table. Gripping my wand tightly, I was surprised by their friendly tone.

"Hi! I'm Tim here, and that's Julian," he said, pointing at the boy beside him.

AN: Yeah, repetitive word use. Not many words for "surprised", though.

"Anyway, what job are you going to be?" He asked the question without flair.
    "Cleric, most probably!"
    "A noble job choice. You know, we could train together. After all, I'm an Ice Lightning..."
    "...And I'm a Fire Poison." Julian finished off.
    "Lacus here's going to be a Cleric as well!"
    "No one asked you to answer," she countered, pushing me gently. "Though you're right."
    "Oh! Gotta run now, extra classes. See ya tomorrow then!"

I'm posting the next chapter in a new post. This is an attempt to boost my post count.

Joking. Saving Chapter 11 was a pain, and I don't want to wipe it out by one wrong key.

Chapter 12
    I was walking in the grounds, watching the beginners taking the magician test, to determine whether their intelligence and temperament was right for the magician class. Reading their answers, I tried my best not to roll my eyes and risk them hurting again; their answers flatly contradicted the correct ones. Turning, I strode away from the school, heading into the forests, hoping I could see some monsters which I could soundly massacre. Shutting my eyes, I sensed the mana flow within me, trying to stabilize it as the blood-lust slowly waned off. The slime attack took me by surprise; hundreds of them jumped on me as I slashed everywhere, daggers of magic slicing through the soft cytoplasmic creatures. For every one that fell, two replaced it, and finally, I gave up trying to fight them using orthodox methods. Trying to see as best as I could through the mess, I judged that no one was there.

Raising my wand, I held in in the style of a bow, and pulled back on an invisible bowstring. An ethereal arrow appeared, and when I released the white bowstring, the arrow shot out, impaling six of the Slimes at once. Again and again, I shot at them, and soon, I began to sense their number diminishing. I was going to finish the rest off when blue bolts shot everywhere, destroying the entire population. Apparently, I'd judged wrongly on the lack of presence of people; a band of magicians appeared from behind the trees. An open confrontation ensued, ending in five seconds with all of them kneeling. Picking up all the money, I walked off towards the town. Just before I entered, I told them, "Those stuff can be sold for money, you know?" Dispelling the charm, I quickly walked back to my dormitory. That night, I reflected on what had happened. I'd made two friends, which was great, but I'd also had to unleash Holy Arrow in order to defeat a bunch of Slimes. Strangely, my attacks had been quite weak lately, decreasing in power to the point where the magic couldn't even burn a tree branch.

I've gotta learn more magic... even though Grendel forbade it...

Igniting my wand, I turned the pages of Grendel's other encyclopedia; the one that dealt with practicals instead of theory. As always, I flipped to the foreword, taking in the words; in particular, the line that went "No matter how much of theory one knows, they must be applied in skills. Without these, a master of theory would be forever as weak as a person who knows no theory." Flipping to the first section, I skimmed through the contents. Standard skills, all of them... Energy Bolt, Magic Claw, Magic Guard... trying my best not to yawn, I flipped to the next section. Fire Magic Basics. Fire Arrow, in particular, looked powerful... but most Fire Wizards had to go through purgatory to completely master this skill. Ice Basics; Thunderbolt and Cold Beam both looked powerful as well, as did Meditation, which Clerics weren't blessed enough to have. Noting the pun, I smiled slightly.

Writing the skills down on paper, I flipped to the next section. Advanced Fire Magic, Advanced Ice Magic, Advanced Holy Magic... these were 3rd job skills, and I probably couldn't master them anyway. The first "book" ended, and I went on to the second. From here on, these skills weren't part of the normal requirements to job advance, but would prove essential if used properly. Binding Charm, Rope Charm, Door Locking, Door Unlocking... These were basic skills, and I was already proficient in using them, at least when my attacks weren't erratic. Looking out of the window, I saw Lacus walking alone in the grounds; she seemed to be crying, though her gait was steady. Wincing slightly, I deliberated on whether to follow or not. Deciding against it, I turned and waved my wand. A blue lasso strung out, tying itself on a metal pole, but before it could solidify, it vanished.

I groaned. A walk would probably do some good anyway.

Jr. Necki

Yep your right way off your plot I wonder where it will go cant wait

thanks

Crashed the writer's block. Posting this in school, though, so expect major editing when I get home. Like around 5 or so.

Phantom Watch

I'll try to read, but your style doesn't work well in my head.

and I don't think its alowed to have your fanfic share titles with real books.

I knew that one - took it in Primary 4 (or 4th grade, whatever). And this is not gonna get published anyway.

Suggestions for a new title? Though you can't change the thread name now.

What style works well in your head? =P

Cookie?

Chapter 13
    I buttoned up against the wind. Although the magician robes made for easier movement in battle, they were utterly useless against the forces of Gaea. I walked as quickly as possible for someone clad in a jacket, but I'd only managed to get to the Ellinia gates in five minutes. Ahead, a lone figure was sitting on the ground, her legs pulled up and her face buried in them. As I walked closer, I heard the unmistakable noise of sobbing, and for a moment wondered what to do. With as much tact and stealth as I could, I sat down beside her and waited for the rocking to subside.

AN: Okay, so my character has as much tact as a pin can have. Reminds one of Ascion Blade. *okay, I think I'm mad over him*

After five minutes, when the crying seemed to be nowhere near its end, I decided to act instead of sitting there passively. Putting an arm around her shoulders, I turned her and patted her back with the other. She merely buried her head in my chest, and to my surprise, her skin was colder than a block of ice. "Incandesco..." I whispered, and my wand ignited in white, dancing flames. I felt her growing warmer, and I dispelled the charm. Up till then, I hadn't realized how cold it was, but the moment the charm dispelled, the chill set in, freezing me to the bones.

Looking at Lacus shivering beside me, I felt a great sense of pity, and yet confusion. Deciding to ignore the latter for now, I unbuttoned my jacket and took it off, draping it over her. Slightly surprised, she looked up, but I merely nodded slightly and she looked at me with a thankful expression. Strangely, I felt contented to be cold, just for that expression of hers. The church bells struck midnight as the final clouds vanished from in front of the moon, casting shafts of light everywhere, light so dim that it only
    served to make the place look misty.

The peace was broken by a shout of "Intruders!" from the town itself. Shocked, Lacus' sobbing subsided, replaced by a blank stare at the town. From afar, sounds of flapping wings came, interrupted by loud roars. Bolts of magic flew over our heads as I forced Lacus down to the ground. The town was under siege from a band of Crimson Balrogs.

The first of the gigantic beasts flew over the crest of the canopy, heading right for the town itself. Below us, the entrance from Henesys already had twenty of them, with thousands behind. What, the whole species of Crimson's are attacking us? Far away, smoke came out from the tepees in Perion, the inhabitants oblivious to our plight. Grendel the Really Old was waving towards us, and pulling Lacus along, we made it into the town just as the Dark Lightning from the alpha Balrog crashed down into the ground. The branch virtually withered and died, crumbling and dropping to the ground far below. The only escape route had just been destroyed; we were alone, against a mob of monsters laying siege on the most ancient town in Victoria. Thousands of magicians and wizards scrambled in their rush to get to Victoria Station; the beginners were being herded by mages. Blue flashes erupted as the Wizards teleported away, most of them my classmates.

"Cowards, the lot of them. I still remember the Magician Pledge, on how we'd defend the town if it were in danger."
    Turning I saw Julian behind me. Igniting his staff in fire, he pulled back on the flaming bowstring and released it, striking a Balrog in his head. Shimmering, it vanished, leaving behind a pile of money and a golden scroll.

"10% Staff Magic Attack?" Julian observed, wrapping it around his weapon. The weapon glowed, and the scroll vanished, leaving behind a visible trace of gold. "Succeeded."
    "You seem to have the best luck with scrolls, Julian," Tim complained jokingly. Waving his staff in a circular motion, he created an electric shield around himself, and bolts of blue electricity struck down everywhere, destroying a whole mob of Balrogs.

From behind us, a voice called out softly, "Quantum Explosion." A gigantic gold shield formed, runes appearing around its circumference. When it was finished, the mage waved her staff, causing a gigantic explosion that destroyed one whole wave of Balrogs at once. "Name's Ifria. Bishop," she said, introducing herself so briefly that one doubted her linguistic abilities; but it appeared that she, like me, had memorized Grendel's Encyclopedia and applied the skills much better than I did.

"Deflagratio." Flames flashed and stuck themselves to all the Balrogs, and I watched with awe and horror, that one could posses such power. Apparently, "such power" wasn't enough; the Balrogs appeared faster than ever. I felt compelled to do something, but couldn't, and as such, I could only stand there, watching the others fight. My feeling of desperation was augmented when Tim received a slash to his right arm.

"Adligo!" I shouted, pointing my wand towards a particularly big bunch of Balrogs. To Tim and Julian's surprise, ropes flew out and bound the Balrogs together, rendering them unable to fly. In anger, the Balrogs casted a combined attack, forming a gigantic ball crackling with dark magic.

There was a collective shout of "Magic Guard!" by the mages congregated. Lacus was stunned; the bolt was about to hit her when I pushed her to the ground, casting Invincible on the way. Standing up, I faced the mass of freed Balrogs with anger. "You've messed with me for the last time in your lives." Raising my wand, I held it out and focused all my remaining mana into it.

"Aquilus Lumen." Black light shot from the wand, enveloping the Balrogs; there were thousands of loud roars as the remaining thousands were eviscerated. Grendel was looking at me with a calculating expression and said, "Kira. I want to meet you in my office. In ten minutes."

AN: I shall finish off by saying, as usual, that I suck. So don't expect much. But post, and provide suggestions, please! =D

Jr. Necki

Don't like totally dis yourself man,

we love your fic,

now join us for joint, peace out lol