Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Need a new game - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need a new game

kol is an amazing game

buy the Starcraft Battle chest

its only $20
    Add me on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenOfTheDesert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    how the hell did this topic make it to two pages?
    its cuz yur smexy and everybody <3 u channing tatum look-a-like u.

Quote Originally Posted by kidonmision View Post
    I only dont like that i am too full to eat this. I cant find another way to get adventure points without eating.........
    A GUIDE TO GETTING ADVENTURE POINTS

Lesson 1: Eating food

Eating food is a great way of getting experience and adventure points. With the concept of the Chronic Indigestion spell, eating food is also as great way to fight. Chronic Indigestion costs only 5 MP, and deals some damage, plus bonus damage equal to your fullness level. A great spell to use against the Naughty Sorceress. Upon completion of the Deep Fat Friars' quest, you have a chance to acquire the passive skill, Stomach of Steel, which increases your fullness level permanently, until you ascend. On the Feast of Boris, you get to eat more than usual, but such a day is rare.

Lesson 2: Drinking Booze

Drinking booze is another great way to increase your adventure points, but unlike food, you can't properly adventure while you're drunk. When you complete the Deep Fat Friars' quest, you have a chance to acquire the passive skill, Liver of Steel, which allows you to drink more than usual. Booze gives you stat points, HP, MP, and in the case of Martinis, a tattoo.

Lesson 3: Joining a clan

Clans are an awesome source of stat points (with the cost of adventure points), Meat (provided they have the Meat Tree, Potted Meat bush, and/or the Hanging Meat Orchid), items (Provided they have the Mr. Claw "Skill" game, or the pop machine), and adventures. If you join a clan that has either a Shelf of Motivational Books, or the Girls of Loathing calender, you get extra adventures each day.

Lesson 4: Canned Air

Canned Air is an awesome, non-filling and non-alcoholic item, that when consumed, gives you stat points and adventures. Canned Air is only available through either Ascension from the Oxygenerian path, or bought with Meat from the Mall.

Lesson 5: Items that give adventures

Some items in the Kindom of Loathing give adventures, when equipped, gives you adventures each day. The Tiny Plastic *****in' Meatcar is an accessory which you can only equip one of at a time. It gives extra adventures per day, as long as you equip it before you log off.

Lesson 6: Your Campground

Some items in your Campground can give you Adventures. A Pagoda, for example, gives extra adventures each day, and lets you heal more HP and Mp each time you rest.

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by l337ronin726 View Post
    A GUIDE TO GETTING ADVENTURE POINTS

Lesson 1: Eating food

Eating food is a great way of getting experience and adventure points. With the concept of the Chronic Indigestion spell, eating food is also as great way to fight. Chronic Indigestion costs only 5 MP, and deals some damage, plus bonus damage equal to your fullness level. A great spell to use against the Naughty Sorceress. Upon completion of the Deep Fat Friars' quest, you have a chance to acquire the passive skill, Stomach of Steel, which increases your fullness level permanently, until you ascend. On the Feast of Boris, you get to eat more than usual, but such a day is rare.

Lesson 2: Drinking Booze

Drinking booze is another great way to increase your adventure points, but unlike food, you can't properly adventure while you're drunk. When you complete the Deep Fat Friars' quest, you have a chance to acquire the passive skill, Liver of Steel, which allows you to drink more than usual. Booze gives you stat points, HP, MP, and in the case of Martinis, a tattoo.

Lesson 3: Joining a clan

Clans are an awesome source of stat points (with the cost of adventure points), Meat (provided they have the Meat Tree, Potted Meat bush, and/or the Hanging Meat Orchid), items (Provided they have the Mr. Claw "Skill" game, or the pop machine), and adventures. If you join a clan that has either a Shelf of Motivational Books, or the Girls of Loathing calender, you get extra adventures each day.

Lesson 4: Canned Air

Canned Air is an awesome, non-filling and non-alcoholic item, that when consumed, gives you stat points and adventures. Canned Air is only available through either Ascension from the Oxygenerian path, or bought with Meat from the Mall.

Lesson 5: Items that give adventures

Some items in the Kindom of Loathing give adventures, when equipped, gives you adventures each day. The Tiny Plastic *****in' Meatcar is an accessory which you can only equip one of at a time. It gives extra adventures per day, as long as you equip it before you log off.

Lesson 6: Your Campground

Some items in your Campground can give you Adventures. A Pagoda, for example, gives extra adventures each day, and lets you heal more HP and Mp each time you rest.
    lesson 6: i only have the rest on ground. im level 5.

lesson 3: i can get the meat, and the claw skill game for me isnt great. I need the other ones......

lesson 4. awesome, but WAY too expensive.

I still don't support ramens =/

Looking for someone who can MAKE items in BannedStory. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by DLH View Post
    put yer dukes up 'bro (9'_')9
    Quote Originally Posted by Apathy*
    power puff girls