Thread: Subforums: Manga&Anime

Default Subforums: Manga&Anime

Why not include this subforums in the Tomato island?
    Or even try this sets:
    Manga/Comics
    Novels
    Anime
    Games

Wouldn't this like help to classify and neaten things a bit there? Its quite hectic, in my opinion, at least.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlade View Post
    Why not include this subforums in the Tomato island?
    Or even try this sets:
    Manga/Comics
    Novels
    Anime
    Games

Wouldn't this like help to classify and neaten things a bit there? Its quite hectic, in my opinion, at least.
    No.

Just because I got games to get a new subforum doesnt mean we need a subforum for every subject.

^ Agreed.

If this is even considered then I'd post a thread asking for a sports sub forum.

It'll simply be too troublesome for the moderators and administrators to manage. Anyway, lets see if the new gaming subforum will be successful. If not, there won't be a point in creating new subforums only to let them be empty.

Let us have a subforum to discuss new subforums, citizens!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Let us have a subforum to discuss new subforums, citizens!
    hahaha.

Nice one.

But I think the gaming subforum is a success, I mean there is already a second page on the 3rd day.

The games forum was made because video games get enough threads made it chews the rest out, regularly. Everything else you listed can be contained with in a single thread, or in a few posts in a new one that will die off in a matter of hours.
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

Fair enough. Anyways, there are several forums and subforums. Maybe too much. Lol.
    Holiday goals : Reach level 70 on my Dual Blader l Work on Compression and Destiny Defied l Find what i've always been looking for. l Open a new door and start anew. l Break HIM. l
    Complete - Green.
    Working on it - Purple.
    Hiatus - Red.

Hatred of you is what drives me, and i'll take solace in breaking your mind. I swear i will to whatever gods there may be, even if it's the last thing i do.

A Crusader's Guide.
    Story : Destiny Defied.
    Idea Compilation : Compression.