Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Arcanum of Magic

Wow, this thread hasn't been posted in for more than a week. o.o

Might as well bump, since I finished the previous chapter...... sooo... bump.

Chapter 58

I did a thorough search of the demolished area before heading off for the town square to meet up with Aya. The streets were littered with debris and a few dead bodies that hadn't gotten converted by the golems. I bent down to inspect a mutilated body, noticing a piece of paper clenched in its right hand. Pulling it out, I read it. A very sad note to an only child...... How many people had been claimed already? If only we had never gone into the mines earlier......

As I dashed through the street leading to the square, I found myself pondering my past... my past as a princess. My father rarely let me leave the castle, leaving me in the dark about what was actually going on in the city, only hearing the words of those entering the castle about it. Sometimes, I felt like I could hear those words of my father echoing through my head, warning me not to leave the castle.

It took me a little over a minute to reach the square, and when I did, I could see quite a few golem remains littered around the place. The only one I really took notice of was a steel arm sticking out of a chimney. Aya was resting on the ground in the middle of the square. How much time had it taken her to deal with these monsters anyway?

*Incomplete*
    Monster Hunter Tri Status:
    - Hunter Rank: HR1 (Yay, me noob)
    - Favourite Weapon: Switch Axe
    - Current Most Proficient Weapons: Switch Axe, Hammer
    - Current Armour: Barroth Set + Lagiacrus Set
    - Current Most Hated Monster: Rathalos
    (Stop flying, wings fer' brains!)

where have you been?

Always looking for guildmates.

Fave series: Artemis Fowl, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Harry Potter, Leven Thumps, and er.... Hunting for others. Please recommend series. NOTE SERIES!!!!!

Goals!!!!
    30[x] 35[x] 40[x] 50[] 60[] 70[] 80+[]
    solo pap[] solo mm[x] solo zmm[] solo king slime[x] 1st mill[] max out buddies guild[x] get nx[]

Spoiler!