Thread: Star Ocean Series

Default Star Ocean Series

Well, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time was and always will be one of my favorite games. The innovative combat system, the epic storyline and it was TOTALLY overlooked many gamers. I am a fan of Tri-Ace who also made Valkyrie Profile.

Has any else played the game or the series.

Shield

Oh God....

I was stuch in one city for over a week and I couldn't find my way out. I returned that game so quickly. Otherwise it was fun.

mmm I loved the second story, and also have SOTET

I wish they'd put more items in their item creation though, and I like how I can create more powerful swords too. Radiant sword R12: (200 atk, 25 hit base) +2000 atk, +20 def, ice attack, 100% instant incap protection, immune to paralysis :D btw, I'm only in Peterny :\

Quote Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
    mmm I loved the second story, and also have SOTET

I wish they'd put more items in their item creation though, and I like how I can create more powerful swords too. Radiant sword R12: (200 atk, 25 hit base) +2000 atk, +20 def, ice attack, 100% instant incap protection, immune to paralysis :D btw, I'm only in Peterny :\
    Godly. I had Fayt's last sword on the 4-D difficultly with over 4500 attack. Beat that.

Would if I could, but I'm still at the beginning of the game ^_~ And if I recall correctly, it will only allow so many atack addition bonuses.

edit: I just made a radiant sword that has an additional 3500 atk, but that is about all I can put out on it. 7 +500 atk and 1 survive on fury when incap 50%, which brings my characters attack to about 4810.

Nice. I'm still on the last boss, Lenneth, from Valkyrie Profile. He's hard. :(