Thread: The Iron-Man of Gaming 2008

Sword The Iron-Man of Gaming 2008

All Consoles. All Genres. All Eras. Welcome to The Iron Man of Gaming 2008!

If you don't know what this is (and chances are, you don't), it's going to be THE biggest gaming event of 2008! Hosted by ScrewAttack.com, the event will consist of tons of video games to play, as well as a special Iron-Man of Gaming Tournament that gamers can sign up for to be eligeable for a chance to compete for $10,000 in cash & prizes.

For more information on this event, you can check out http://www.ironmanofgaming.com/ to see official rules, tournament sign-ups, and date & time of the event. Also, there will be weekly Wensday updates on the website, which will reveal a new classic game that will be played, as well as a chance to vote on the current games that will be played. The tournament will consit of 5 "Classic" games, 4 "Current" games, & 1 Mystery game.

You can place any discussion about this great event in this thread. Talking about the updates or anything related to The Iron-Man of Gaming are a few general ideas.

(P.S. If there is already a thread like this, please let me know!)

The biggest gaming event will be the 'Video Game Awards' hosted by Spike, or the 'Video Game Awards' Hosted by G4.
    Both of those events cost tens of millions, and earn even more.

Not some thing we never heard of, or some website.

I never heard of it, too. o_O
    Hello azn4anime! It appears that you have not posted in our forum in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question in our various boards, help answer your fellow Maplers' questions with your knowledge, or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our boards?