Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
3rd job build?

Thread: 3rd job build?

Default 3rd job build?

what should i max?
    i know i should max ice strike and lightining spear what else?

Jr. Necki

They also recommend maxing magic composition. However, many people do not recommend maxing thunder spear due to its slowness.

Quote Originally Posted by scuber View Post
    .... However, many people do not recommend maxing thunder spear due to its slowness.
    Well Magic Booster can easily balance this out. But I highly recommend you max not only all your attack skills but also the Silence skill (aka Seal) Many people do not max this, but i suggest it be maxed because if you are solo training on enemies that can cast spells (Tarumacis, or other big guys that cannot be frozen) .

I dont have any experience on 3rd job. But I suggest you to take a loook at the "Canadian Mage Guide" that had been sticky up there
    "I need to work on My Grammar"

~MapleSEA, Bootes~
    *AFTER 3 YEARS OF QUITING, MY ACCOUNT HAD BEEN HACK!*

~MapleSEA,Fornax~
    Nairfan - Magician - Lvl 16

You need to ask yourself, what are you looking to do in 3rd job? The build should suit what you want to do.

Thanks Allysiana for the sig. Thanks ElderDragon for the avatar.

Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, the experience usually comes from bad judgment

Do i have a feeling that Wigum is going to say "Use the sticky please" then say to himself "Why are these morons make continuous threads about themselves when there is a sticky that most new people should go to?"

As for my bloody opinion, you like to freeze 6 monsters first? Go Max Ice Strike. Then lighting spear, Magic composition, or what path you like.
    I'm Retired.

Jr. Necki

http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=27690

That thread has stuff about 3rd job skills.

Default Yes refer to Canadian's stickied thread

His listed build's are the main variations and good starting points. As for exactly where you are, I would recommended at least one into Seal, since its useful at lvl1. Then other supporting skills as you or your guide see fit.
    Have you edit your wiki? http://hswindia.wikispaces.com/ WTF are you waiting for?

My personal suggestion would be to go IS -> 3 amp -> 11 Booster - > Max amp

The rest of the skills in 3rd job really don't matter.

My friend did a complete Ice build with his char and did quite well with it, his damage is quite good. The only downside that I see from it was the fact it was completely boring but his help when i partied him was good. What he does was this

Max out Ice Strike
    Magic Amp 3
    Magic booster 11
    Max out magic Amp
    he's working on Seal

But pretty much he trains on DT at the beginning but since Kentarus Spears(red ones) came out he prefers those.