Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What was you first serious game?

My first serious game was Super Mario Bros. for the NES.

I was so freaking into that game that I bordered on obsession. I would blame my deaths on the slightest noise, saying that "it breaks my concentration". At some point I remember using the remote on my brother... as a flail, because he was speaking to me while I was playing. I got punished because he started bleeding. Those NES remotes had the sharpest corners...
    a manaaah who does not existaaaah

My first serious game would probably have to be OMF, One Must Fall =) That was one of the few fighting games I ever really played, though if OMF doesn't count for a serious game then Tiberian Sun would probably be next. Abusing disc throwers ftw! XD
    Scania
    Zars-Level 50 fighter- main
    Renzin- Level 16 rogue
    SoulessOne-Level 16 magician
    Radaj- Level 13 archer
    Bera
    Zercruxes-Level 16 warrior

For me, my first serious game was Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Sea Of Thieves. I love the pirate setting, and since I've always been a fan of Pirates of the Caribbean, I loved those games immediately. Now I'm planning to create my own game, and just look what I found - pirate ship 3d model! Model low poly so optimize it for your game will not be difficult, and most importantly free.