Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [MSEA] Game Client Patch on 27/02

Phantom Watch

odd I reported that it needed moving a bit ago.

only the gm is an edit though (I think). since we already have rare items for 1 meso and fake pap it won't matter if the others are edits.

The GM one is an edit.

It says "by Rabbit" near the bottom right corner.
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

papu aint a edit. Its comfirm that it spawn a fake boss in the Soul teddy and master soul teddy map. I saw it this afternoon. Alishar spawned in the path of lost time <4> as well. The sales thing is probably a edit or he just set up a shop in other channel and buy them himself...
    Readability and Comprehensive.
    Goals:
    [X]1Mil [X]10Mil [X]20Mil [X]40Mil [ ]100Mil [ ]3RD Job [ ]4TH Job.

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan View Post
    papu aint a edit. Its comfirm that it spawn a fake boss in the Soul teddy and master soul teddy map. I saw it this afternoon. Alishar spawned in the path of lost time <4> as well. The sales thing is probably a edit or he just set up a shop in other channel and buy them himself...
    lol don believe nvm any way i gt from other ppl in mssea forum so it is nt mine
    GM did get killed u can ask taiwan ms blue snail server ppl

Im not even referring to your GM dead SS. Its possible that He die in a FM Because some other people did that long ago already. Its very funny that Maplesea has that taiwan server ss.=x. BTW to other people -> That By Rabbit text means that that SS below to the owner of the ss i think. Because that Character name generally means Bad Rabbit.

luminousmage-> i don think this is a the place for you to post your stuff.
    Readability and Comprehensive.
    Goals:
    [X]1Mil [X]10Mil [X]20Mil [X]40Mil [ ]100Mil [ ]3RD Job [ ]4TH Job.

The GM picture is real. If you know chinese, the blue notice says "Since the GM is killed, the system will give you 100,000,000 paper points (probably they call cash points as paper points in chinaMS)"

But really, omg, look at what the GM dropped. Look at the items flying out from the left. (2nd from the left: GM hat) (4th from the left: zakum helmet) (3rd from the right: the lv120 pendant) (and many 4th job skills)

Banned

Well, "paper points" could just be mesos, because if you look sort-of carefully over the first meso bag dropped, next to the GM hat, it says '100000 and what I assume is "paper points"'.

Also, this guy only spammed/flamed in his posts. He's worser than Majal, and I'm surprised he wasn't banned.