Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Music/Music Suggestion Thread

Gah, I've heard almost everything in here so far xP
    I'll probably post some more suggestions myself later, once I find a way to get around this problem. I tested in the chat thread and it seems that there catually ISNT a limit, or that it's really big, so I might be able to pull it off, however it will still be horridly tacky with so many different genres. o.o;
    I'll work out a way to fix this if I can soon.
    Gone with the wind

No hip-hop?

Lupe Fiasco - "Streets on Fire" , "Superstar"

Rock :
    John Mayer - "Waitin on the world to Change"

Who love rock mashup songs with guitar songs? Any one can suggest their best choice.

I love great music. I mean, the music that can make me feel good about it. Whether its pop, rock, hiphop, psychedelic, blues, etc. I love them all. Here's some of my favorite :

Tame impala - new person, same old mistakes

Frank ocean - nikes

James Blake - limit to your love

Rihanna - Consideration

I absolutely love playing the guitar! It's my ultimate musical preference and a passion that I can't get enough of. Recently, I've been diving deep into my studies of the 12 Major Scales Guitar to Learn for Beginners play-guitars.com/major-scales-guitar-to-learn/ . Let me tell you, it's been an exhilarating journey! Mastering these scales is like unlocking a whole new level of guitar playing. It's a fundamental skill that I believe every guitarist should learn, and it's definitely taking my playing to new heights.

Hi all. Not everyone wants to download the whole video from YouTube, but just want to download it in mp3 format.

You can either pay for a subscription and music, or download it for free, the choice is yours. Try to make a playlist in advance by downloading music from YouTube on the Tubidy website. I search for music through YouTube and download from there in mp3 format. It's simple and completely free. The rules change often, so it's best to have a collection of good offline music on your computer or phone right now, just in case.

i like it )

Quote Originally Posted by Caranthir View Post
    The list is already pretty big after a few posts. https://www.viberate.com/music-analy...fy-statistics/ It's just going to end up being a wall of text which will be irritating to scroll through as you attempt to find a band you may like and https://www.viberate.com/music-analy...ata-analytics/ probably give up searching once you reach the bands beginning with C.
    indeed its pretty big
    Last edited by JakaBasej; 10th January 2024 at 02:10 PM.

If you are looking for a working and fast YouTube videos to mp3 converter that doesn't create any error in the conversion process and quickly download YouTube videos to MP3. This ytmp3 converter with the same requirements that our experts update regularly, so now you can convert and download YouTube videos to MP3 format without facing any problems in the conversion process.