Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
3rd job skill points question. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3rd job skill points question.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xorten View Post
    Whatever Mr.Pro inferno is used as a lure, Arrow bomb is not, arrow bomb stuns so is not a lure you may think because you're a higher level means you can't be wrong, it doesn't. ¬.¬

How does stunning half of them and having the 3 DT's come over to be killed just to wait while the other 3 start moving again and come towards you?

Also I saw your exact Avatar and Sig on SW on a guy called Komori or something like that, that's you right?
    You can use whatever you want as a lure, I was just trying to help you.

I was komori, but that's irrelevant.

Whatever.:rolleyes:
    But of course, you've had 11X levels experience as a Sniper, not a Ranger.
    A Ranger's inferno does nothing but agro, it doesn't do any decent damage, except on fire-weak monsters, but there's not much of those that I'll be training on.
    3rd Job is here!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xorten View Post
    Whatever.:rolleyes:
    But of course, you've had 11X levels experience as a Sniper, not a Ranger.
    A Ranger's inferno does nothing but agro, it doesn't do any decent damage, except on fire-weak monsters, but there's not much of those that I'll be training on.
    You're 100% right, I did not have 11x levels of experience as a sniper. I had 16x levels of experience as a ranger and bowmaster in KMS.

Mushmom

Oh. OK, in my original post I was actually meant to put luring not mobbing as hitting them first then summoning puppet :o. Sorry if that was unclear.
    Is the build I mentioned viable?
    Bera
    EliteBows-Level 200 Bowmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Jayzilla View Post
    So how much exactly does it cost to join the guild. I'd like to join on my Aran.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Just your soul.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Elitemage56 View Post
    Oh. OK, in my original post I was actually meant to put luring not mobbing as hitting them first then summoning puppet :o. Sorry if that was unclear.
    Is the build I mentioned viable?
    "Viable" is relative. Personally, I'd prefer 20~25 strafe from the start so I can start solo'ing stronger stuff (DT's, squids, etc.). In other words, you've chosen the AR first build for mob'ing, which has its ups and its downs just like any other build, and that's not the build I prefer; but if you think that it's the right one for you and that you can find training spots, then by all means, it's viable to you.

1 more thing: leave inferno at 1. AR is stronger as a mob attack and you're not going to be training on fire weak monsters (maybe grims, but you die easily). Leave it at 1 and put the rest into thrust - I was on my friend's 132 bowmaster and he was truly a force of nature with his movement speed + SoA's quick activation time.

If I remember correctly, it is said that AR/E is better for training during 70~80, while Strafe is better from 80+ (that doesn't mean that AR/E aren't awesome skills). So if you're willing to go through 10 levels of possibly slower leveling, it'll pay off, since you'll be able to train more easily at Squids and other higher level monsters while doing more damage [than with AR/E].
    Originally posted by Pikinaki
    Woah! 247 and 432 Dex!? You guys must never miss the toilet!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Coahtemoc View Post
    If I remember correctly, it is said that AR/E is better for training during 70~80, while Strafe is better from 80+ (that doesn't mean that AR/E aren't awesome skills). So if you're willing to go through 10 levels of possibly slower leveling, it'll pay off, since you'll be able to train more easily at Squids and other higher level monsters while doing more damage [than with AR/E].
    I don't see how AR/AE could be good training during 7x since that's when AT BEST you're maxing it, meaning it'd be good 78+, at which point squids with strafe is better than AR/AE training imo.

One thought that occured to me whilst considering builds (I level slow - lots of thinking time :o). Does Mortal Blow's close range shot trigger when using the skills of Eruption / Rain? As those have no minimum range in the first place it strikes me as annoying if MB does trigger.
    I took up Maple after giving up on an active sex and social life :D

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    One thought that occured to me whilst considering builds (I level slow - lots of thinking time :o). Does Mortal Blow's close range shot trigger when using the skills of Eruption / Rain? As those have no minimum range in the first place it strikes me as annoying if MB does trigger.
    nope, it doesn't
    Spoiler!