Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stupid english assignment and CTS

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Default stupid english assignment and CTS

well I just got (verbally) beaten by my parents for being two days late in handing in my "short story unit culminating activity". According to my "concerned" english teacher, I could be "failing the course". I find that hard to believe since we've only handed in TWO, count TWO other mini-assignments for grading, and hence unstable marks. That and the fact that semester two only started on the last week of february makes me irked that my parents immediately shout at me as if I'm about to fail the course at semester end. Which is a LONG way from now.

secondly, I damn my english teacher for calling it a "culminating activity". That word is like silver to a werewolf, kryptonite to superman for me. It semi-subconciously triggers a focus- and mental-block, disabling my ability to actually focus and work on the assignment cohesively and diligently. The most I can work while under this condition is an hour. It's subconcious because I'm not conciously meaning for it to happen, but only to a degree that I can't stop it with my concious mind. Please don't bring theoretical arguments about conciousness to me, since that would distract and tire me.

agh, you see all this? this is a result or CTS, or "culminating task syndrome", which I'm sure affects me and many of my peers. This is the result of my inability to focus on finishing my assignment in, and I'm powerless to stop it!
    agh!
    <(x*x)>
    (P'-')P man, thumbs down
    TT_TT
    (>_<")!!!!
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Get ****s for it. Inless it is fake
    Mabey you have ADD and are unaware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotz View Post
    Get ****s for it. Inless it is fake
    Mabey you have ADD and are unaware of it.
    I do not have ADD as I am able to keep my attention and focus very often, except during these kind of circumstances.
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Well, pressure can start it, and it did, but I am just saying.

I like how you defending yourself against ADD is typed far greater then the first post. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lotz View Post
    Well, pressure can start it, and it did, but I am just saying.

I like how you defending yourself against ADD is typed far greater then the first post. xD
    what? I kinda just made up CTS on the spot.

oh jeez, here it goes again. me slacking using HS. *runs back*

Maybe you have what has infected not only many young Americans, but many young adults around the world. We call it the Lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    E-motion is liast thing we need to see.

I am also not that good at writing English assignments and because of this, I always prefer to hire an online essay writer which helps me in providing my assignments in the given time and also it saves my time. Now, I want to write my own blog and I am glad I have found https://www.woblogger.com/a-guide-fo...nt-that-works/ this link in which I have found a guide for creating cool blog content. Now, I can make my own blog easily.
    Last edited by ValerieRWildermuth; 1st June 2021 at 03:27 AM.

They were asking about English assignments years ago, dip****.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Very strange.

agree with you. If we are talking about homework written assignments in English, I understand that I really enjoy doing them, but I do not like the fact that sometimes there are so many of them. The same goes for lawful homework. I was very lucky that at one time I found a company https://assignmentbro.com/uk/law-assignment-help which helps me a lot with homework in various subjects and law as well.
    Last edited by Kaiden Brown; 23rd June 2021 at 06:12 PM.