Thread: MS Fanart~~

Default MS Fanart~~

http://kelinor.deviantart.com/art/Ma...Erisi-77085889

So pleased I finally got round to finishing this piece xD But unfortunately me and Eri have all our lvl50 armour now D: Noooo! Redraw time, perhaps... xD

She doesn't really have an Angel Wings, and I have way better boots than that. But it's aesthetics. xD
    UK girl. n_~

The picture's alright but there's no variation in the shadows. unless the sun was directly above them [which it is not] some shadow should be darker than the other.
    Also.. if the sun is behind them, why are their wands shining towards the front?
    And i must give you a congratulation. You are the first person i've seen use correct -ish body anatomy in a fanart. Bravo.

8/10
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

This Picture lacks perspective, therefore, it looks rather flat. The light source (sun) being behind the characters, should mean that the shadows are to be projected towards the foreground, not towards the left. Other than that, those characters are very well drawn.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer

Despite the perspective and shadows, it's pretty good. :D
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. . .. .. ... .. . . ... .. .. .... ..
    .. ... .. .. ... .... ... .. . .. .... ....
    ......................... ... .. ..... .. .

Goals:
    (•) Get to 999.
    ( ) Get to 1.
    ( ) Get to 2.
    ( ) Get to 3. :D

Heh. Re the shadows; when I originally laid down the bg to work on, I didn't include the sun, and had the light source from the front. But it wasn't so easy to tell it was Ludi clouds without the little smily sunshine, and tbh I don't think that little toyblock is actually the lightsource for the place xD So I added it in as an afterthought. Obviously 'twas a mistake, as it does make the lightplacing a little off, I agree. :) Re the wands shining; it's not really reflection or anything, I just wanted to make them all shiny and magical, lol. But thanks for the crits! :D I really appreciate it ^-^
    UK girl. n_~

Look at the wand. It's the sun that's making the ball / orb thing shine. The glittery stuff around the top of the wand looks magical but the ball thing has the light source off, just so you know what i was critiqueing.

By the way, your a good artist, right about now i'd reckomend getting into technical stuff, anatomy, monochromatic colours, hues, tones, the colour wheel, Shadow, tint, distorting. Stuff like that.
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

Thanks, I'll try. Colouring was never my strong point, lol, so I will persevere. ^^
    UK girl. n_~

5.5/10

I liked it.

Looked kinda flat, that's what threw me off.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.

It's nice but it looks kinda flat.