Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Sad Story For Halo Fans

Default A Sad Story For Halo Fans

While I was browsing through the HaloWars forums I came across a sad story.
    The original thread can be found here
    Discuss below.

I'm Spartan-056 on the first page btw.
    Also, is this the right section? Console =/= Games?

Phantom Watch

and this makes another humanity -1.

chances are the employee was too absent minded to notice anything other than scribbles, but then again he would have probably had those very scribbles cross his eyes multiple times as he scrubbed away. last I checked, permanent marker "scribbles" don't affect the internal components either.

Phantom Watch

Oh look, a scribble.

Phantom Watch

from the employee's perspective it is; atleast in the complete retard scenario.

the ass hole scenario is the only real viable one though. "lol tourney*** wit a hotshot xbox" *scrub*

bare in mind that its late for me; my brain dun werk gud rite nao.

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    Oh look, a scribble.

[IMG]
    Tsk...Leonardo, I thought I told you not to draw on my nice canvas!
    *scrubs*

On Topic: There might have been a misinterpretation to the letter he sent.

Letter:
    Among those signatures are several members of the Rooster Teeth Productions staff, certain members of the Xbox 360 team, and some of the staff from Bungie Studios. Those signatures are also joined by custom artwork by Rooster Teeth Comics artist and Halo fan artist Luke McKay. This console represents some special memories—of which I am quite fond—from the past two years of my life. As you can imagine, this particular unit has a great deal of sentimental value to me and is quite possibly of reasonable monetary value as well.

I am well aware that in many cases new replacement units have been returned to those who have sent their consoles for repairs. I would be displeased if this were to happen to me. When I put in the service request for my unit, the agent that took my call assured me that the same unit I have sent to you would be shipped back to me. If you must send a different unit back, please put my original case on the replacement unit. Having put the above information forward, it is logical to conclude that I would be most disappointed should I receive a different console with a plain white case in return.
    Interpretation:
    Among those signatures are several members of the Rooster Teeth Productions staff, certain members of the Xbox 360 team, and some of the staff from Bungie Studios. Those signatures are also joined by custom artwork by Rooster Teeth Comics artist and Halo fan artist Luke McKay. This console represents some special memories—of which I am not quite fond—from the past two years of my life. As you can imagine, this particular unit has not been a great deal of sentimental value to me and is quite possibly of reasonable un-monetary value as well.

I am well aware that in many cases new replacement units have been returned to those who have sent their consoles for repairs. I would be pleased if this were to happen to me. When I put in the service request for my unit, the agent that took my call assured me that the unit I have sent to you would be shipped back to me. If you must send a different unit back, please do notput my original case on the replacement unit. Having put the above information forward, it is logical to conclude that I would be most pleased should I receive a different console with a plain white case in return.
    Guy reading letter: Hrmm...sure thing. *scrubs*

It's sad for anyone, not just Halo fans.

That person over at Microsoft did that on purpose to be a douche. Envy probably a motive.

That sucks.

I feel sorry for the guy. ]:
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

It could of been a "This is broken, find a matching serial console" job but yeah.. fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClericLordLeo View Post
    Also, is this the right section? Console =/= Games?

Halo is a console game, is it not?
    Irc

FRAGZ: 3
    Honor kills: Waxxup

What a douchebag. I hate the ***got who did this, and I don't even like Halo, in fact I detest it.

It's obvious why they probably did it though, since most them were Halo based including BUNGIE who left them, they probably got all pissy and enjoyed a few lols erasing it. To be honest, I'm fairly sure that he could sue since he had proper documentation.

Don't go saying "OLOLZ SUE MICROSOFT YOU STUPID?", this is a fairly open and close case. He can.
    Gone with the wind

OLOLZ SUE MICROSOFT YOU STUPID? :D

In all seriousness, though, just wow. That is one of the most depressing things I have ever seen. I vote for the sueing of a lifetime on Microsoft's head and all over their degenerate, deformed and disease ridden carcass. Damn the man! Save teh haloz!

current humanity score: -3,640,397,952

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!