Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The PQ Blacklist

This has potential to be a really great thread. Seems like it would be hard to really put together though. There really are too many bad pqer's out there. On top of that I have a terrible memory, so I don't remember any of their igns... :( I'll try again later if I meet some. Good luck!

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Back while I was level 35-50 I had a big list of good / bad people to pq with.. could have gave you lots for khaini. :p Its gone now and those people probably don't even play maple or if they do are higher than 50 now.

I suggest you put down all the names of people who only pq for prizes.. In other words people who smuggle in Kpq.......
    Spoiler!

|~Yookie~~~~~~~~lvl 6X Fiona~|~Murblox~~~~~~~~lvl 5X Lann~|~Schezerade~~~~~~lvl 6X Evie~|

Phantom Watch

This thread is nearly impossible to maintain.
    New generations of PQers come every month, with HPQers and KPQers staying on the list for mere days.

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    This thread is nearly impossible to maintain.
    New generations of PQers come every month, with HPQers and KPQers staying on the list for mere days.
    It's better to maintain a personal list of "good" pq'ers. I found that keeping the names of 5-10 good PQ leaders helped improve my PQ experience. Of course what made them good is subjective... Keeping a personal list works for everybody since they're playing when you play, and you meet and PQ when you're at similar levels. Trying to keep a running thread seems like a frustrating project that is more apt to receive poor compliments as opposed to praise.

yeah, on "not-midnight" brain function i realized how hard this thread would be to maintain, i would have to look up people on the ranks every once in a while to double check they haven't out-levelled the PQ. Mods, please close.
    Sorry for the waste of space..i guess the only good blacklist is the APQ one because it stops people partying known apple stealers, but since i can't even APQ, no point in me making a thread.

Back to the point. Close.

iELO - Level 3x Brawler...we'll see.