Thread: Training

Default Training

Hitting level 30 means training may get a little harder for me now. I was wondering could any one offer me some advice on places? Also soon ill have my comp so ill party with my cleirc brother, i was thinking going to evil eyes with him as there good respawn rate. Any advice is welcome please

I think that spot is good.

Also the new place left of kerning that has Blue Mush and Octi is realy good D:
    LuklessBlake-50 IslandBlake-35 BlakeTheNub-31
    Join the PermBeginner forums!

various disguises

If you have enough accuracy, you might wanna try brown teddies at Ludi. I trained there from 30-35.
    Quote Originally Posted by supalime View Post
    Everyone is gay for SOG.

Glad to see you took the advance I gave you to hand.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

Orange Sporty Top
    Camo Pants
    Orange Whitebottom Shoes
    -------------------------
    Or
    Sauna, I'll try to buy one with DEX

Quote Originally Posted by EMSbeginner View Post
    Orange Sporty Top
    Camo Pants
    Orange Whitebottom Shoes
    Or
    Sauna, I'll try to buy one with DEX

The camo pants + the sporty top gives more defense than the sauna robe. And you don't really have any use for a dexterity scrolled sauna before after 51. Instead of wasting all your money on one now, I would suggest using your sporty/camo for defense, and sell ludi pq scrolls and save up for a sauna.

I quit Ems. So, if you reach 51. I have a 10 attack wg, and a 96 attack guan yu pole arm you can have have, plus the 14 accuracy bonehelm of mine.
    Guess who's back!

Thanks Hiershi, that would be greatly appreciated. I wish you all of the luck in the futre with whatever character you choose to follow. The things that I feel will make the most difference would be the 10 ATT WG, hope I can acheive these someday :)

Quote Originally Posted by EMSbeginner View Post
    Thanks Hiershi, that would be greatly appreciated. I wish you all of the luck in the futre with whatever character you choose to follow. The things that I feel will make the most difference would be the 10 ATT WG, hope I can acheive these someday :)

I'm continuing on my GMS Beginner. Planning on getting it to 100! (with my friends help of course xp)

And yes you will get them. Just not now, I spent a lot of money on my armor. And if you suddenly go bored and quit at lv 35-40. It would be a waste of good equipments.
    Guess who's back!

Well I wish you the best of luck with acheiving level 100, im sure you will do it too :) My aim is to reach level 35 and continue to climb the rankings :)

Well, Jr Sentinel are fun. Their low damage makes training there a piece of cake. If you don't want to travel, Wooden Masks might be a good idea too.

If you're not planning to have a wardrobe change ever again, I would suggest actually scrolling your orange top and camo pants, since they have 4 more slots altogether than any overall. Don't think of selling those though, they don't fetch much money.
    SEA's only inactive Transexual Archer