Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love you all...

Default I love you all...

Last week, my french teacher gave us this assignment. Some presentation, and we had a week to do it. I finished it with my partner, and he was supposed to go home, type it, and email it to me, so I can practise it at home, and be ready for the presentation on TUESDAY. Now a certain idiotic partner of mine didn't print it, didn't email it, and didn't even type it. On Monday, I asked him where the presentation was. He said he forgot it.

We were supposed to have a test on Monday, but the whole class begged the teacher to postpone the test until tomorrow, and have the presentations today. Majority won, and everyone got up there, and presented their neatly written copies of the presentation. Finally, it was my turn. I walked up there with my partner, and attempted to read my partner's messy writing.

Nice job idiot, now we just failed.

*END OF TRANSMISSION*

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Well, I tend to solo everything in my group. No problems for me there.

I understand your situation, and how you feel. Happened to me plenty of times, causing statement 1.

On a side note, your siggy can trigger epilepsy.
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

I love Ulyana too. I mean...

This has happened to me on many more ocassions than once. This is why society can't be fully functional. There's always some slack-off who doesn't want to do their share. This is also why individuals must depend on only themselves for individual assignments, and never rely on others (even when you expect them to do something). This is also why capitalism is okay in modern society. If you're willing to corporate/work the crap out of yourself, you're okay to have lots of success/money.
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Aw. Et vous, je t'aime!

Why didn't you make him read it then? If you have an assigned partner that won't do anything, say so to the teacher in the start. If the teacher ignores your complaint, go over the teacher's head. If you voice your concerns from the start you'll have something to fall back on later.

lol Pengu you stalker.

I assume your partner was assigned to you. You should've done the paperwork and let him read it. If he messes up, his embarrassment. Sadly, I am the one who does most, if not all, the work in my group, which is why I choose to solo whenever possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by krnboy1009 View Post
    E-motion is liast thing we need to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Octo View Post
    I assume your partner was assigned to you. You should've done the paperwork and let him read it. If he messes up, his embarrassment. Sadly, I am the one who does most, if not all, the work in my group, which is why I choose to solo whenever possible.
    I was away for a day, and during that day, he spent his time in class finishing the whole assignment. When I came back the next day, he promised to have it typed up and emailed to me by Monday.

EDIT: Yes, my partner was assigned to me. Unfortunately.

None of this "1337" stuff, it's just "ronin"

Scania:
    ksern00b - 41 Assassin

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l337ronin726 View Post
    I was away for a day, and during that day, he spent his time in class finishing the whole assignment. When I came back the next day, he promised to have it typed up and emailed to me by Monday.

EDIT: Yes, my partner was assigned to me. Unfortunately.
    The way you say it, it sounds like your partner did all the work.

=/
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

...what grade are you in?

Interestingly enough, I just had a French presentation today as well. We (my partner and I) did an equal share, I guess; I came up with the ideas, she copied and printed. Fair share?
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!

Think so :D. And why didja get that warning?
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.

It was a loooong time ago.

But it was a star warning.
    I feel so acknowledged now that I've seen 17 people quote me in their sig. And 4 unfortunately.

Hot girl here:
    Spoiler!