Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid teacher.

Default Stupid teacher.

I got in **** today for disrespecting my teacher, who does not know how to teach. She has been teaching the same thing's all year, and the kids still do not understand it. And they are smart kids. (I understood it before she started teaching it) Then, to top it off. What we did need to learn, she told us WRONG, and 90% of the class failed the exam. The highest was a 65%, I got 60%.

Everytime we have a new 'Seating plan' she puts me in a more uncomfortable spot, next to the cramped corners and smelly kids. And when I try to sit in the seats were the kids NEVER show up, she yells at me. So today, like every single day, I yelled at her and tryed to stay were I was. She phoned my parent's finaly and now I am in ****.

You need to show respect to get it. She doesn't.

Phantom Watch

Never revolt against a teacher.
    Ever.

There was a kid in my school a few years back who did, against a really crappy teacher. His parents backed him up, too. He got expelled and sent to a school with crappier teachers.

You see, in canada you cannot get expelled for no reason.

Revoltion is not a good enough reason, nor is it one at all. I still do my work. I could sue there ass for kicking me out because I made the teacher hate me, or made the class slower, I show up, I do my work. So it is getting done. The class may be delayed, but work still gets completed.

Mushmom

When issues like this happen you NEVER take it up with the teacher, go straight to the principal or someone in the higher staff that controls the teachers. My sister had the same issue, but worse. The teacher would move on when she finished and since she was always the first one done in her class no one could finish anything. (Mind you he did it to piss her off, and try and side the students against her.) It got worse but my point is, the principal put him in his place after he was aware of it.

While having to cope with an idiot is hard no matter who they are, you have to learn to deal with it for a while.

It is this every single class, our fighting, you think she would just let me sit there. The princible does not care though, it is a stupid fight regardless. (Stupider for me to care, but I do.)

Mushmom

Wow. I gotta say then that school sucks.

Other than that all I can say is deal with it?

Lol we had this Shakespearian play and this kid at our school just popped up out of the stage and flicked us all off. I thought that was part of the play cuz he had like, a big beard, which he might have took from the props. I was surprised. He got suspended.
    No more sig. Thinking.

same thing happened with me. Except the teacher did ****s. And err, she was fired.
    hi

take it up with the principle, never take it up with the teacher, and if the principle doesn't care, then take it up with your parents, and take your parents up to the superintendent.

Principal.
    Sorry, just nitpicking here.

And our school has a system called the Demerit Point System. Apparently, the people who designed it didn't know how to think, and made blanket rules like "disobedient" and "breaking the rules". For one offence, you can get potentially up to 7 points; if the points reach 10, you're suspended. 5, you get a parent's call.

Possessing weapons, being "rude", open defiance, and major offences like that get you 5 points. The problem is, the rules are not clear, and "rude" can be defined in a range of terms, the extreme being swearing at the teacher, the other end just talking back.

And we call Singapore a "free country", where "free speech" is a quality that is somehow "special" to our country.

Edit: And one more thing. The Demerit Point System says that "this list is not exhaustive." This is a nice way of saying "If a teacher wants to make a new rule on the spot, he/she can, and at the same time, punish you for breaking the new rule."

Life sucks.

Edit2: I have a Geography teacher with the same qualities. Takes other teachers' ppt, print out, dumps at us, and quote from a Geog book all day. "Refer to xxx for more details," "Read up xxx and I'll give you a test on it..." and pisses us off to the point where we make up stuff like "50% of the atmosphere is made up of animals. xxx says so." And the point is, he takes the test questions directly from there, and whoever has the book, scores high. Whoever doesn't scores low.

PG-13 for strong language.
    And in his bloody answer sheet, there are redundant points. Each point scores you half a mark, and then there are questions that go "what is this instrument, and how does it work?" Then, the first two points (1 mark) comes from "This is a wet/bulb thermometer. It consists of a wet bulb and dry bulb thermometer."

Screw this.
    Uly's Lessons - Words of Wisdom.
    Spoiler!

Quote-worthy quotes. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrawingDays View Post
    Arent you guys excited? I mean, its going to be another day without Maplestory!
    - in response to Global v0.57 patch.