Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Fangblade is almost there!

Quote Originally Posted by jgifpeg View Post
    @BladeStorm - Why must you continually accuse FangBlade of being a cheater? You cannot simply accuse someone of being a cheater because they are fast at leveling. I mean, unless they leveled at an unnatural rate even with 2x exp, then I'd be worried. Unless you have proof of cheater, please don't accuse him of doing such. I mean, it's his choice whether he wants to spend all his time working or not. Plus, thereare plenty of jobs where he'll be sitting around doing nothing and he'll have time to play. I know some friends of mine who work at gamestop and such and they play WoW while working becasue they have time to.
    Oh, don't start this all over again... You didn't read any of his posts all the way did you? He's saying that fang cheated by having multiple users. And anyway, from his post before last, it seems that this arguement is partly because he wants to be praised instead of fang.

Quote: "what I am bitter about is that people would rather praise a person who breaks the rule for a achivement that is tainted by cheating, and attack someone who is sick of cheaters being the ones in maplestory who get the attention and idolization."

Sounds like it to me...

Also:

Quote: "the question that seems to cross my mind every time someone attacks me is if those attacker are pro cheating or not, because if they are not, then they should be discusted that a character sharer is being celebrated and revered for being the first to taint the status of level 200."

That's kind of rediculous too, blade. Half of HS are pro cheating? We have already told you what we are doing in this thread:

Not idolizing, having a simple conversation.

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsHunt View Post
    Oh, don't start this all over again... You didn't read any of his posts all the way did you? He's saying that fang cheated by having multiple users. And anyway, from his post before last, it seems that this arguement is partly because he wants to be praised instead of fang.

Quote: "what I am bitter about is that people would rather praise a person who breaks the rule for a achivement that is tainted by cheating, and attack someone who is sick of cheaters being the ones in maplestory who get the attention and idolization."

Sounds like it to me... Also:

Quote: "the question that seems to cross my mind every time someone attacks me is if those attacker are pro cheating or not, because if they are not, then they should be discusted that a character sharer is being celebrated and revered for being the first to taint the status of level 200."

That's kind of rediculous too, blade. Half of HS are pro cheating? We have already told you what we are doing in this thread:

Not idolizing, having a simple conversation.
    I'm pretty sure I did, I mean, why would I have to say, "Don't accuse him of be multiple people," when i can say, "Don't say he's a cheater," when BladeStorm's entire argument is that FanBlade is played by multiple characters? The second version saves me a bit of typing : )

i also agree that a lot of people in the top (that are still in the rankings) probably aren't cheating. They're are just people who are very determined to do well in this game for one reason or another.

Maybe I should do what BladeStorm does and just accuse him based on what I think, even though I have no evidence to support my statement.
    (Begin Sarchasm)I think Blade is simply accusing because he is jealous since he is only level 51. I mean, it's obvious that everyone that is below lvl 100 is jealous of those above level 100.(End Sarchasm)
    blah...

Quote Originally Posted by jgifpeg View Post
    I'm pretty sure I did, I mean, why would I have to say, "Don't accuse him of be multiple people," when i can say, "Don't say he's a cheater," when BladeStorm's entire argument is that FanBlade is played by multiple characters? The second version saves me a bit of typing : )
    Fair enough. Sorry, I just don't want to start this whole thing over. D:

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

its well documented that many of the highest levels we have had *expecially tiger and including fangblade* they multiple people do play them. that is the issue.

you should celebrate someone who is the single only person to play their character when they get to 200, not someone who is well known to char share.

I do not need praised for a online game, as you are insinuating falcon. I am not deluded enough to think there is any value what so ever in being praised for something like that.

Goals: 45 [X] 50 [X] 60 [X] Crusader [ ] Solo Mushmom [ ] Solo Zombie Mushmom [ ] Solo Mushdad [ ] Make new sets of goals [ ]

Quote Originally Posted by FalconsHunt View Post
    Fair enough. Sorry, I just don't want to start this whole thing over. D:
    Don't worry about it. i can see why you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeStorm
    its well documented that many of the highest levels we have had *expecially tiger and including fangblade* they multiple people do play them. that is the issue.

you should celebrate someone who is the single only person to play their character when they get to 200, not someone who is well known to char share.

I do not need praised for a online game, as you are insinuating falcon. I am not deluded enough to think there is any value what so ever in being praised for something like that.
    I can't really believe a statement unless there is actual evidence to back it up. You say there is evidence to show that FangBlade is played by multiple people. Where is the proof to show this? Do you have a picture of the people who supposed play this character? Or maybe you have a screenshot of the character addmitting to having been played by multiple players? Unless you can show proof of your claim, there is no reason to believe your statements.
    blah...

I think he's just jealous that he's not 200 yet >.>

I think so too.

At this point, it's hopeless trying to reason with him.

So Savage, If you don't like the thread, don't post in it, you're wasting my time and pushing this thread off course D:

Making post after post on how you hate the thread and Fangblade by making allegations is idiotic, just dont post.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by BladeStorm View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jFONG View Post
    Heck, until Nexon make a statement about it, you don't even have proof [unless you'd like to provide some solid evidence] that the character is even played by multiple people. And don't give me the "but everyone knows the top 10 are played by lots of people" crap. Prove it.
    If you don't like him, keep it to yourself.
    It's nice to see you read through my post.

Like I said, evidence or stfu & gtfo. None of this "it's well known..." crap okaythanks.

Can this thread be locked/deleted since its original purpose has been served, and it's only causing unnecessary turmoil amongst Hidden-Street forum members?
    Beta Levels Gained: 67 (35+20+12)
    GMS Levels Gained: 596
    87+76+61+47+43+37+37+33+30+22+20+17+16+16+16+16+16 +15+11+7+2+1

Level 60 Video ~~ Clicky
    Third Job Advancement Battle
    LMPQ - Money Making
    Improved Archer Training Guide
    GMS Kradia - Guild Recruiting
    What College Do You Attend?

I agree. its more unrest than its worth.

but simply stating it does nothing, you have to report the post itself.