Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fangblade is almost there!

Quote Originally Posted by SinfulSin View Post
    This is the time where 90% of the HS community jump up and down and scream "WHO GIVES A SHYT!!!"
    It's funny how you speak for 90 percent of the community. And as for 2x exp cards being considered "cheats" that's pretty ridiculous. I mean cmon you act like it will only take an hour or so to level from 198 to 199 it still takes a freakin long time hence the use of 2x exp cards.

And finally can't we all just be happy for fangblade and not say "WHO GIVES A SHYT!!!" sheesh it took a lot of time for him to get there and he's the first in GMS just be happy.

-Lat

after hitting 200 he'll use that saved up mesos and buy godly equips to actually have the highest damage...
    i mean ... lvl 15x dks can hit as high as him.

aznboy666-lvl 16x bishop

Quote Originally Posted by aznboy888 View Post
    after hitting 200 he'll use that saved up mesos and buy godly equips to actually have the highest damage...
    i mean ... lvl 15x dks can hit as high as him.
    But they aren't as high level as he is!

Maybe he just wants to focus on leveling, not equips. He has decent ones, I've heard, though he's pretty secretive about it on the rankings. I mean, he has a Zhelm and an FF and everything. (One time he forgot to put his noob equips on for the rankings and I saw.) He just isn't that interested in e-penoring his equips like some of us.

Anyway, I'm glad it's FangBlade to make it. I've heard he's a nice guy. Also, it means Bera > Scania in one more thing. =P I wonder if we are the first version to have our first level 200 be on our second server instead of our first...

I don't feel too bad about the fact that he's doing it after 2x EXP. After all, IIRC, he was 15x before it came out, and was the highest char on Bera by ~20 levels.
    Spoiler!

Phantom Watch

I just want to see that NPC.

Oh, and lYuI is gonna be second! D:

P.S.: If you're talking about godly damage, nobody beats B[S]UCLA.

Beginner

I feel happy for him!
    i heard you turn into a NPC after lvl 200
    also a few questions:
    what is 3rd mount?
    i head if your on the top rankings, you get free nx...
    why isnt he wearing nx?
    Sig Is under construction...
    i hope... (stares at xdgr) ;)

Goals:[/FONT][/COLOR]1st Job Adv. [X] 2nd Job Adv. [ ] 1 Mil [X] 5 Mil [X] 10 Mil [X] 20 Mil [X] Lvl 30 [ ] Lvl 40 [ ] Lvl 50 [ ] Lvl 60 [ ] Lvl 70 (WK) [ ] Mushmom [ ] Mushdad [ ]
    List of new goals [ ]

Lets keep track of his progress.

Edit that into the OP.

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy* View Post
    I feel happy for him!
    i heard you turn into a NPC after lvl 200
    also a few questions:
    what is 3rd mount?
    i head if your on the top rankings, you get free nx...
    why isnt he wearing nx?
    You GET an NPC, not turn into one.
    The third mount is a dragon.
    He has nx, he just doesn't use it on nx clothing.

Oh, and he doesn't get free nx.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    You GET an NPC, not turn into one.
    The third mount is a dragon.
    He has nx, he just doesn't use it on nx clothing.

Oh, and he doesn't get free nx.
    Thanks.
    But how do you GET an npc?
    is it like having grindel the old in your inventory or something?
    you lost me.
    Sig Is under construction...
    i hope... (stares at xdgr) ;)

Goals:[/FONT][/COLOR]1st Job Adv. [X] 2nd Job Adv. [ ] 1 Mil [X] 5 Mil [X] 10 Mil [X] 20 Mil [X] Lvl 30 [ ] Lvl 40 [ ] Lvl 50 [ ] Lvl 60 [ ] Lvl 70 (WK) [ ] Mushmom [ ] Mushdad [ ]
    List of new goals [ ]

Now I'm completely not a fan of these high level chars, but one thing is clear... when you check yourself on the ranking you ALWAYS see the top 5 first, so FangBlade is always 'in my face' for want of a better phrase (no, I don't mean bukkake!)...

It just amused me yesterday when he was in a Sauna, Black Umbrella, Yellow WG, Yellow Adventurer & Yellow Snowshoes. Job change to a LUKless Mage FTW lol

*Cough* back on topic anyway...

I don't really think he deserves a congrats, since it's a bit of a non-achievement IMO to spend that long on this game that you reach LV200 (so by 'winning' at MS he 'loses' in real life), but I do think it's worth a mention because he's obviously been trained by David Blaine and is now mimicking one of his ridiculous death-defying feats of human endurance.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Nothing. Asking any top 5 member will tell you 'Because it's fun' or 'Because I want to', and other times they won't say anything at all.

However, this is big news. I feel it's different from all the other Tiger-related threads, since this is the first time anyone's ever been so close to 200 in gMS.
    Speaking of which, Tiger has been overshot by alot of people. And he seems to be making slower progress than them. Does he use 2xp or just not train as fast?