Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fangblade is almost there!

Quote Originally Posted by Assault View Post
    Is there an end sequence like in 80s arcade games? Like Fangblade gets to see Dances With Balrogs walking into the sunset or something, with some sweet ass music playing? Then "GAME OVER" and he can type in his name for the high score table? I think he'd use "FBD".
    Hahaha, that would be awesome. But he'd have to wait for all the credits to roll before he gets to put in his initials. I used to be NKO for Neko. I don't remember why but that was my nickname among the arcade junkies in high school. That town has one of the few arcades that's still around.

Then there was ACE who pwnt us all. ACE!!! :mad: *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Then there was ACE who pwnt us all. ACE!!! :mad: *shakes fist*
    LOL that's what I always used, coz it was freakin' quick to input and I never ended up as say TIH rather than TIM because the time limit ran out. Maybe it's like an anti-Tron where at the end you get sucked into real life rather than sucked into a video game. That would rock because then he could actually go to eat and pee.

Maybe it's like an anti-Tron where at the end you get sucked into real life rather than sucked into a video game. That would rock because then he could actually go to eat and pee.
    Epic lulz.

I wonder... would grinders like that get some kind of psychological withdrawal after reaching the top? What can you do... play another game? After you've invested so much time into knowing MS inside and out? Get good equips? If Fangblade liked that sort of thing, he'd have them already. Show off? Seems like it would get boring after a while, especially since I've heard he's very quiet and doesn't like the fame treatment. Start a new char? Man, it would be depressing to play a 4th job char so long, then have to start over at level 1, and know you can't go back to train on your 4th jobber when you get bored of noob skills. Ew. o_O;

Maybe in a couple of years, psychiatrists will define RMLD: Reached Max Level Disorder. :p
    Spoiler!

Wow 200? That's just insane. I wonder if he ever forgets to breathe. I would stop breathing if it meant I could get to 200! Whats the final experience number anyway? 999,999,999,999,999 or something?

<3 Maple Abbreviations Guide! <3
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Brigade View Post
    Fangblade hit 199 yesterday so I was wondering what he would do after he would hit 200. I think he'll make a perma beginner and pwn all of us again.

I don't think he'll start a new character :confused: I believe he will get the level 200 Dragon Mount though ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by SinfulSin View Post
    This is the time where 90% of the HS community jump up and down and scream "WHO GIVES A SHYT!!!"
    Usually it's the 'jealous' ones who does so.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

Quote Originally Posted by hireshi View Post
    Usually it's the 'jealous' ones who does so.
    Or the ones that realise there's more important things to do in life than point out that some saddo reached max level.
    This is a signature. Hurrah.

Quote Originally Posted by CountessZero View Post
    Or the ones that realise there's more important things to do in life than point out that some saddo reached max level.

Yes, but doubt me not. FangBlade does have a life as well.

And guess what :confused: He doesn't live in his mother's basement :rolleyes:

Edit: Very few know anything about him, so I find it weird how you can say he's a saddo. For all you know he might be quite fit. You don't have to be some fat kid to get above level 100 in an online game.
    Guess who's back!
    4kuHe1 - PA Spearman | virginity - Noblesse

I don't think anyone says he's fat or has no life outside Maple (I mean, he must at least eat, even if he doesn't sleep), but it's pretty much common sense that he spends too much time playing lol... you can't disagree with that!

Oh and just to add, there's no 'jealousy' involved in it. Anyone can get to LV200. Maple is a grindfest, not a skillfest.

LOL that's what I always used, coz it was freakin' quick to input and I never ended up as say TIH rather than TIM because the time limit ran out. Maybe it's like an anti-Tron where at the end you get sucked into real life rather than sucked into a video game. That would rock because then he could actually go to eat and pee.
    O I C! But the point was he had first place on EVERY game in the arcade. I never even knew his real name as he was a few years older than me in school...where he wasn't even one of the nerdy guys, he was quite popular. We just called him ACE. Since you used that too...are you him?

If FangBlade wants his 15 minutes of fame from hitting the highest level in Maple, fine for him. I finally got tired of the grinding. HS exodus to Mabinogi!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulyana View Post
    Since you used that too...are you him?
    Where?

I always use ACE for arcade related stuff. Actualy, pretty much any game. MapleStory is one of the few games I couldn't use Ace.

PlayStation Network (PS3): Hannone
    Add me saying you're from HS